mercenary free xp

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NinjaSpy17 #1 Posted 26 December 2018 - 02:38 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18860 battles
  • [A7CAV]

I've completed 12 contracts up to this point and I'm currently working on the cruncher. I think these contracts would be a lot less frustrating and more fun if there was an option to use free xp to advance the contract stage. On almost every contract I have done there is that one stage in the middle that has a requirement that causes some headaches. ( i.e. the arsonist/ demolition, destroy 1 tank 2 tiers higher, and high caliber with lights) For people like me who don't want to spend gold to get an elite tank with no premium benefits this would allow for a funner experience while working on the contracts. 

What do you guys think? 

IEnjoythissee #2 Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 68695 battles
Its designed like that,  it has 2 words associated with this. Marketing and challenge il leave it up to you to decide which.

Derbyman56 #3 Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31036 battles
  • [BR1TS]

I have noticed that when you need to earn XP for a Merc contract, you are only awarded baseline XP. If you earn double XP (first win of the day), say 5000 XP, they only give you 2500, before it's doubled. I find this most unfair because it makes earning 355000 XP into a full time job, and I already have a full time job. I'm on my third run to complete a Merc contract but I find that how XP is awarded is f__ked up.

MrZombieChicken #4 Posted 29 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12363 battles

Yeah, to earn the Cruncher I'm having to grind 4-5 hours a day for well over a month just for this stupid tank. It's my choice to do it though.

It would've been nice if the amount of gold needed to skip a stage goes down if you complete some of the goals. For example you have to use 900 gold to skip stage 5 which has 3 goals, but you would only need 300 gold to skip the same stage if you have 2/3 of the goals completed. This is all about making money though, so obviously that will never happen.

No XP boosters allowed also stinks!

Onesimos #5 Posted 06 July 2019 - 03:42 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 27461 battles
  • [BORIS]

Why are tanks one tier below not used for the final stages of contracts? ie Use a tier 8 to work towards a 9

If the green team "helps" me much more, I'll need friendly fire turned back on to defend myself.

Also tagged with mercenary, free xp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users