Do you still get 'ace ops' from buying the War Story Completion Tank Bundles from the store?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Vorpallion #1 Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6482 battles
  • [ICC1]
I saw a breakdown somewhere else on the forums for the various things you get in the store bundles you are offered for 24 hr after completing a war story for the first time (snakebite, captured KV-1, etc). I bought the snakebite and hydrostat today, but don't see their 'ace ops' the post said were included. 

Are these no longer included? If so, that's fine, just don't want to be missing out. I looked in my ops tab and didn't see them there. 

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 08:21 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 28052 battles
  • [A4C]
I thought I read somewhere they weren't doing the Ace Ops for tanks anymore.  I haven't gotten one in quite a while.  I believe they stopped doing them after version 4.5 of the game dropped.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

JaRIS42 #3 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:35 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 32806 battles

View PostVorpallion, on 30 December 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

I saw a breakdown somewhere else on the forums for the various things you get in the store bundles you are offered for 24 hr after completing a war story for the first time (snakebite, captured KV-1, etc). I bought the snakebite and hydrostat today, but don't see their 'ace ops' the post said were included. 

Are these no longer included? If so, that's fine, just don't want to be missing out. I looked in my ops tab and didn't see them there. 

Sorry for the late response, I bought a Pz. IV Hydrostat from a War Stories bundle a few months ago. It didn't come with the advertised Ace Op so I submitted a support ticket. They were pretty quick getting back to me and simply gave me the day of premium.

I don't believe that the Ace Ops function any more but they're still selling some older bundles with them in. If you've paid for it then they owe you something for that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users