Jump to content


When Moe´s doesn´t make sense... Easiest 3 Mark EVER

Object Marks of Excellene Moe

  • Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

korbendallas-01 #21 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47314 battles
  • 7,581
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostJope2209, on 01 January 2019 - 07:36 PM, said:

 

I don't get it. Are they pointing to the quote button?

TheOnlyTrueNoob #22 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:20 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15532 battles
  • 1,205
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 01 January 2019 - 07:18 PM, said:

 

I don't get it. Are they pointing to the quote button?

 

Look at Jope’s sig

2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


JAG THE GEMINI #23 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 60957 battles
  • 2,251
  • [UNIC-]
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostFromBravo2Kilo, on 01 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Congratulations.  Just started playing the 704 last week.  

 

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 01 January 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

Congratulation, even 89 % is an achievement.

 

thank you guys :honoring:

 

<a href="http://gifzentrale.com" target="_blank" title="animierte Gifs"><img width="100" height="75" alt="Startrek Gif" src="http://gifzentrale.com/gifs/startrek/startrek00013.gif" border="0" /></a>


steelheadclan #24 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14865 battles
  • 4,677
  • [REAL]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 01 January 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

 

Look at Jope’s sig

 

I’m still laughing over that!

 


CleverJoey1844 #25 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 42292 battles
  • 1,276
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015
Congratulations  If you need a challenge 3 mark The Reach (tru story)

TheOnlyTrueNoob #26 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:57 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15532 battles
  • 1,205
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

Congrats on the three mark :great:.

 

I’ve had similar things before, went on my ELC after not using since before the light tank changes I played one game and went from 59% to 78%, the game itself was very average, the next game I went from 78%-86%. I guess it makes sense though, post nerf the thing is utter garbage and I guess the MoE damage average plummeted because of it.


2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


steelheadclan #27 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14865 battles
  • 4,677
  • [REAL]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 01 January 2019 - 11:57 AM, said:

Congrats on the three mark :great:.

 

I’ve had similar things before, went on my ELC after not using since before the light tank changes I played one game and went from 59% to 78%, the game itself was very average, the next game I went from 78%-86%. I guess it makes sense though, post nerf the thing is utter garbage and I guess the MoE damage average plummeted because of it.

 

yea, I marked it after 4.2 and it’s nothing special now. 

Pretty easy three mark now. 

Too bad, I still think it’s one of the coolest looking tanks in the game. 


 


TheOnlyTrueNoob #28 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15532 battles
  • 1,205
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Poststeelheadclan, on 01 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

 

yea, I marked it after 4.2 and it’s nothing special now. 

Pretty easy three mark now. 

Too bad, I still think it’s one of the coolest looking tanks in the game. 

 

I just couldn’t enjoy it. I couldn’t perform the hit and runs I used to be able to nearly as well, but that’s probably more me than the tank. I’ll go back and try to three mark at some point, I think I’m at around 92%.


2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


korbendallas-01 #29 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:20 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 47314 battles
  • 7,581
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 01 January 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

I don't get it. Are they pointing to the quote button?

 

Oh that. I don't usually see the sigs.

 

Edit: Ok, get it now....



steelheadclan #30 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 14865 battles
  • 4,677
  • [REAL]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2017

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 01 January 2019 - 12:18 PM, said:

 

I just couldn’t enjoy it. I couldn’t perform the hit and runs I used to be able to nearly as well, but that’s probably more me than the tank. I’ll go back and try to three mark at some point, I think I’m at around 92%.

 

try the little gun. 

They murdered the big gun and the speed and maneuvering needed to use it well. 

I dueled with one last night in my VK 28, poor thing didn’t stand a chance:(


 


Willen #31 Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:30 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24981 battles
  • 1,062
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

Had a similar experience with my M6. I was 2-marked at 92% for a while, stopped playing it for a month or so. Then I jumped into it, maybe for an Op, had a crappy game with 370 damage on 2 pens and a kill, a little assisted damage (130-ish), and at the post battle screen I see that I got the third mark (95.22%). I thought I'd have to grind for it like my T67 using heavy amounts of premium ammo.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users