CAX MoE

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Baardgier #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23931 battles
  • [IMLTS]

I've been working towards 3 marking, as well as getting 100% MoE, on the Centurion Action X so here is my highest combined damage game along with screenshots of noteworthy games along the way. It's by far my favorite medium tank in the game, even if it is outclassed by the Patton.

This was the screenshot of the game in the video.

This was the 100% MoE game, not great by any means, but it was enough to go from 99.86 to 100.

Here are my stats in the tank as of now:

Former Account: HappeningShrimp

58 Tanks with 3 MoE (100% MoE have **)

Spoiler

M4ntiX #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27087 battles
  • [JOCO]
Very impressive! Congrats on getting the 100% MOE.

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

TheOnlyTrueNoob #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:46 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 17753 battles
  • [KAPPA]
Nice dude, what equipment you using? I got the tank pretty recently and I'm really enjoying it. 

2/3 Marked Tanks

ComputingAxe #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:47 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23418 battles
  • [CNUT]

View PostM4ntiX, on 01 January 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

Oh no...

Nerf hammer incoming soon.

THIS FONT IS LOVELY

Lets derp

steelheadclan #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14893 battles
  • [REAL]

What took you so long?

congrats!

DoomPanzer #6 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 30312 battles
  • [-USA-]
Nicely done !

*3 Marks of Excellence*

Centurion AX, Chieftain, FV215b, T110E4, IS-7, T110E5, Conquerer, E-75, M103, T-34B, 112, Type 59, Motherland, Fatherland, Obj 252u, IS-M, Fcm 50t, T26E4, KV-5, Primo Viktoria, HMH Amx M4 Mle. 49, T95e2, Legion, STA-1, Emil 1, ChieftainT95, IS-2, T29, Tiger 1, Tiger 131, 45TP, The Warlord, T-34-88, Boilermaker

panthermark #7 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:05 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 11932 battles

Awesome job!

Now I know what to shoot for...:teethhappy:

3 MOE's: VK 30.01D (VI), T-34 (V), M-24 Chaffee (V)

2 MOE's: Indien-Panzer (VIII), T-20 (VII), Cromwell B (VI), Snakebite (VI), T-37 (VI), M4 Sherman w/Derp (V), VK 16.02 Leopard (V)

ComputingAxe #8 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:09 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 23418 battles
  • [CNUT]

View Poststeelheadclan, on 01 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

What took you so long?

congrats!

I punished him with my Jagdpanzer for being too good. Dropped him by 30% damage standing thats why xD

THIS FONT IS LOVELY

Lets derp

Haukkis #9 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33282 battles
Nice! Centurion AX is great tank, unfortunately it's one of those tanks ruined by vacuum cleaner engine sounds, so I don't really wanna play with it anymore, sama thing with many other vehicles that have those same vacuum cleaner engine sounds.

FuzzySquirrel21 #10 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10518 battles
This game is too easy for you.

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #11 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 49286 battles
  • [BNKR]
This is one of my favorite tanks too.  May I ask, are you aggressive and forward, or do you play with good discipline and remain midrange?  I don’t have time to watch the vid right now. 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

Baardgier #12 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23931 battles
  • [IMLTS]

View PostM4ntiX, on 01 January 2019 - 08:39 PM, said:

Thanks, it helps that I really love this tank. Didn't feel like an actual grind.

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 01 January 2019 - 08:46 PM, said:

Nice dude, what equipment you using? I got the tank pretty recently and I'm really enjoying it. 

My standard loadout of rammer, vert stab, vents. Also ran two large repair kits and a large med kit while marking, now down to small on all 3. I kept on getting ammo racked twice and since my crew has the snakebite skill I dropped the food.

View Poststeelheadclan, on 01 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

What took you so long?

congrats!

Haha thanks, but mainly because I'm bad.

View PostDoomPanzer, on 01 January 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

Nicely done !

Thanks, it was by far my favorite 3 mark grind.

View Postpanthermark, on 01 January 2019 - 09:05 PM, said:

Awesome job!

Now I know what to shoot for...:teethhappy:

Thanks, and the combined is about 4.7k or so right now.

View PostHaukkis, on 01 January 2019 - 09:26 PM, said:

Nice! Centurion AX is great tank, unfortunately it's one of those tanks ruined by vacuum cleaner engine sounds, so I don't really wanna play with it anymore, sama thing with many other vehicles that have those same vacuum cleaner engine sounds.

Oh yeah, it thoroughly obnoxious. I usually try and drown it out with other background noise.

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 01 January 2019 - 09:27 PM, said:

This game is too easy for you.

It's because of all my hacks.

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 01 January 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

This is one of my favorite tanks too.  May I ask, are you aggressive and forward, or do you play with good discipline and remain midrange?  I don’t have time to watch the vid right now. 

I'm very aggressive in general. Especially in this tank if I can get hull down. I usually push pretty hard with this tank.

Spoiler

AwardedSteak863 #13 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24949 battles
  • [47R]
Congrats! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on all the tier X mediums. I know you think highly of the M48, how do you feel about the how the rest of the Nato tanks perform against the Russians?

Signature by METALHELLIONx84

Baardgier #14 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23931 battles
  • [IMLTS]

View PostAwardedSteak863, on 01 January 2019 - 10:32 PM, said:

Congrats! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on all the tier X mediums. I know you think highly of the M48, how do you feel about the how the rest of the Nato tanks perform against the Russians?

Yeah, it's mainly due to the Patton having so much to work with from HP, to dpm, to gun handling, and flexibility. Even though I don't thoroughly enjoy playing the Patton, it feels too easy.

The 30B is just downright outclassed, even with the gun handling buffs it received (which it now has better dispersion than the Patton), it's just that 248 pen at tier 10 just isn't enough. The BC 25t nerf was also extremely unnecessary, but WG will be WG.

The TVP was once viable, but with a 28 second reload it's just been left in the dust. It already hap mediocre dpm and now they've continued to kick it while it was down. The first nerf was completely unnecessary but workable, the second nerf killed it.

I have limited experience with both the E50M and the Leopard 1, but the both have very good guns and mobility. The problem is with the Leopard 1 is mainly due to with it being a rolling ammo rack and that it has cardboard armor. Which in itself isn't bad, but with how many corridor maps exist make this tank harder to perform well in.

The E50M has always had pretty bad dpm for a tier 10 medium and the nerf was beyond unwarranted, even though it was only 0.2 seconds. Its armor by far is more useful at tier 9 than tier 10, though the gun the E50M gets is exceptional. The main problems the E50M and Leopard 1 have is their tier 9 counterparts for the longest time were just so much better. Not so true of the E50 anymore, but the Leopard Proto is still much better tier for tier.

The STB-1 is a great tank so long as the gun doesn't troll you and the turret armor decides to work, otherwise it's going to be a brutal game.

I haven't actually played the 121, but honestly besides dpm I really have no idea what that tank has going for it.

K-91 needs a dpm and camo buff, then it'll be viable.

Obj 430 has just been left behind and the camo nerf was beyond stupid.

T-62A is still a good Russian medium, but imo is too situational to be reliably good.

Obj 140 is a great all around medium tank, really nothing bad to say about it.

430u is what the 113 wishes it was, I'd say it's either the tied best medium or second only to the Patton.

All in all, the Patton is the only one that stands above the good Russian mediums (430u, 140, and 62A). You could argue that some come close 3rds, but the Russian mediums have a lot going for them. The STB-1 is a good example of it having the potential to be the best medium tank so long as the gun and armor don't decide to just not work, which happens fairly often.

Spoiler

ArKenemyxX #15 Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:57 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 21211 battles
  • [PRIME]

Rng hated me in that tank. I'll eventually play it again but I'm working on Pz7, BC25 and Kranvagn. 

Good work

ToxicBullbog #16 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 19803 battles

Congratulations, i'm glad someone else enjoys the CAX as much as i do.

I don't play anymore, just loiter around the forum from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AngryBullbog

El Materdor43 #17 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:26 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32012 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostSHRiIVIP, on 01 January 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

Yeah, it's mainly due to the Patton having so much to work with from HP, to dpm, to gun handling, and flexibility. Even though I don't thoroughly enjoy playing the Patton, it feels too easy.

The 30B is just downright outclassed, even with the gun handling buffs it received (which it now has better dispersion than the Patton), it's just that 248 pen at tier 10 just isn't enough. The BC 25t nerf was also extremely unnecessary, but WG will be WG.

The TVP was once viable, but with a 28 second reload it's just been left in the dust. It already hap mediocre dpm and now they've continued to kick it while it was down. The first nerf was completely unnecessary but workable, the second nerf killed it.

I have limited experience with both the E50M and the Leopard 1, but the both have very good guns and mobility. The problem is with the Leopard 1 is mainly due to with it being a rolling ammo rack and that it has cardboard armor. Which in itself isn't bad, but with how many corridor maps exist make this tank harder to perform well in.

The E50M has always had pretty bad dpm for a tier 10 medium and the nerf was beyond unwarranted, even though it was only 0.2 seconds. Its armor by far is more useful at tier 9 than tier 10, though the gun the E50M gets is exceptional. The main problems the E50M and Leopard 1 have is their tier 9 counterparts for the longest time were just so much better. Not so true of the E50 anymore, but the Leopard Proto is still much better tier for tier.

The STB-1 is a great tank so long as the gun doesn't troll you and the turret armor decides to work, otherwise it's going to be a brutal game.

I haven't actually played the 121, but honestly besides dpm I really have no idea what that tank has going for it.

T-62A is still a good Russian medium, but imo is too situational to be reliably good.

430u is what the 113 wishes it was, I'd say it's either the tied best medium or second only to the Patton.

All in all, the Patton is the only one that stands above the good Russian mediums (430u, 140, and 62A). You could argue that some come close 3rds, but the Russian mediums have a lot going for them. The STB-1 is a good example of it having the potential to be the best medium tank so long as the gun and armor don't decide to just not work, which happens fairly often.

You couldn’t be anymore correct about the STB-1. When the gun works, it’s awfully good and the nerfs to the TVP and the BC 25 are above and beyond necessary. Consider the intra-clip reload of the BC and that sometimes the gun just doesn’t hit what you are aiming at. The 121 is pretty situational. On maps where the hotspots require gun depression, I personally struggle to make it work. I know better players have figured out how to do it and no doubt you will as well. 

Well done on the Cent AX 

panthermark #18 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:46 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 11932 battles

View PostSHRiIVIP, on 01 January 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

That is an interesting run down.  As you know, in another thread I was just complaining about how the game is treating high tier mediums.   The Patton seems to be a heavy basically trying to squeeze into a medium dress.   That isn't my kind of tank.   I prefer to play fast and aggressive...and I was thinking that maybe I should try the Leopard in the future (as opposed to the Cent 7/1 I'm in now).  But you concern with the Leopard is my concern in general.  The amount of corridor and city maps (and the amount of heavies in tier X) are not conducive to fast, lightly armored mediums.   I watched the vid, I'll keep grinding the Cent 7/1 until I mark it and unlock the CAX. 

3 MOE's: VK 30.01D (VI), T-34 (V), M-24 Chaffee (V)

2 MOE's: Indien-Panzer (VIII), T-20 (VII), Cromwell B (VI), Snakebite (VI), T-37 (VI), M4 Sherman w/Derp (V), VK 16.02 Leopard (V)

Baardgier #19 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:04 AM

Major

• Players
  • 23931 battles
  • [IMLTS]

View PostArKenemyxX, on 02 January 2019 - 12:57 AM, said:

Rng hated me in that tank. I'll eventually play it again but I'm working on Pz7, BC25 and Kranvagn. 

Good work

It helps that I have a 15 perk crew with one of the skills being snakebite.

View PostDsG_AngryBullbog, on 02 January 2019 - 01:24 AM, said:

Absolutely, and it's definitely rare. Most people just prefer the Patton.

View PostEl Materdor43, on 02 January 2019 - 01:26 AM, said:

You couldn’t be anymore correct about the STB-1. When the gun works, it’s awfully good and the nerfs to the TVP and the BC 25 are above and beyond necessary. Consider the intra-clip reload of the BC and that sometimes the gun just doesn’t hit what you are aiming at. The 121 is pretty situational. On maps where the hotspots require gun depression, I personally struggle to make it work. I know better players have figured out how to do it and no doubt you will as well. 

Well done on the Cent AX 

Thanks, and yeah I still don't quite understand the reasoning behind those nerfs barring just deciding to nerf any and all tanks that require skill to use. 

I'm going to eventually go about and 3 mark all the tier 10 mediums tanks, but I'll probably leave the 121 towards the end. I can't stand tank that aren't flexible.

View Postpanthermark, on 02 January 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

That is an interesting run down.  As you know, in another thread I was just complaining about how the game is treating high tier mediums.   The Patton seems to be a heavy basically trying to squeeze into a medium dress.   That isn't my kind of tank.   I prefer to play fast and aggressive...and I was thinking that maybe I should try the Leopard in the future (as opposed to the Cent 7/1 I'm in now).  But you concern with the Leopard is my concern in general.  The amount of corridor and city maps (and the amount of heavies in tier X) are not conducive to fast, lightly armored mediums.   I watched the vid, I'll keep grinding the Cent 7/1 until I mark it and unlock the CAX. 

The problem with the Leopard 1 is not dissimilar to those of other tanks with little armor, barring the ammo rack issues. Basically, anyone with an autoloader will yolo you because they'll go full aggro since they can almost guarantee pens. Unfortunately with the Leopard and others like it playing aggressive only works with people supporting you. The Cent 7/1 is really more similar to the old FV4202 because of the rounds, both apcr and hesh, as well as the speed. Luckily, the CAX gets a very noticeable boost to its mobility and dpm.

Spoiler

El Materdor43 #20 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:33 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32012 battles
  • [HACKS]

View PostDsG_AngryBullbog, on 01 January 2019 - 08:24 PM, said:

I’m weird. I preferred the FV 4202 at tier X

Also tagged with CAX, MoE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users