Finished winter games op, but no more rewards

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Ragyoo #21 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25855 battles

Hello,

The best op ever, just unlocked the X2 xp for the rest of the month, which feels like a premium account without the premium silver. Very nice improvement to the poor working man's garage in the end of the month.

BlackBull1st #22 Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:46 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 60001 battles

View PostProper Villain, on 07 January 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

I see two options here, but knowing WOT there is another one that is not apparent.

1. As MASHMAN 90 noted, "Making a Point' is of no value till the next phase.

2. The one I prefer. This is the first phase of a three phase campaign and the points you earn now carry over into the next phase, thus you have to do less work in the next phase. By extension, the points from the second phase would carry over into the third phase. Thus, when you earn all of the points to complete all stages of all phases will the points then be irrelevant. However the extra points could carry over from one campaign to the next but I seriously doubt that will happen. We really won't know the answer to this unless WOT makes a posting before the end of the phase, or we find out by default on the first day of the second phase.

There is only one option. There's no reason for second option, winter ops are already too easy. Give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

Ronin Gaidin #23 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:26 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34640 battles

View PostBlackBull1st, on 17 January 2019 - 08:46 PM, said:

There is only one option. There's no reason for second option, winter ops are already too easy. Give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

I agree. Given that it is looking like we would be able to get 200 points easily just for the 50 point weekly Ops people only need to average 5 points per day to finish Alpha. That is already pretty forgiving (I've been done and getting that 2x Bonus for over a week already). 

And if points earned carried over to the next Op, I think I would complete Winter Games Charlie by the end of January. 

MegaHesh #24 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22874 battles

This new op is eating your points, in the prevoius ops i was able to get 3-5 points in each battle and earn up to two premium tanks(if this was allowed) in a month, one 8 tier and another may be 4-5 tier. 

Now it is only one 6-tier tank per 3 months and nothing to do for a half of each month (i do not grind tanks anymore). 

But, i do not complain because now started to play other vehicle-based games way more)

WOT-чат без банов и тертых постов: https://discord.gg/PyMc4gg

BlackBull1st #25 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 60001 battles

You talk about Dream Machines Ops. It's not the same thing. Since "Making a point" has been introduced it's always the same thing, you finish  Major Op and it becomes useless.

Each ops can be different. For example here we can earn gold. I'm sure lot of people very happy to get gold instead of some boost or some potential useless tier III to V premium tank.

Anyway I like Dream Machines Ops too but it's just not the time. I'm sure it will come back someday, for now let us enjoy this winter game campaign

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users