Max raibot wg

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Chr15py #1 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14696 battles

Hi Max and Rai. 

I do do like the idea of the clear coat camo and thank you for adding it in. However, it is a shame that we can’t use the normal camos also - albeit in a “whitewash” design so that you can still see the design underneath but through a camo...does that make sense?

Is this something that could be implemented as although I really like the design on my newest purchase (Iron Borsig), to have it muddied with one of the cool new German camos would be awesome. It wouldn’t help in my case as I’ve already added clear to it BUT for future tanks, it would be a great addition. 

Thanks in advance

chris

"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

Chr15py #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:13 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14696 battles

One that comes to mind is the Patriot with its US flag design at the front and it kind of fading at the rear. I know the design in this case is a full camo but to have a weathered camo over the top would look cool 

chris

D1RT3AGG #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:30 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 32438 battles
  • [2D-AD]

View PostChr15py, on 08 January 2019 - 12:13 PM, said:

One that comes to mind is the Patriot with its US flag design at the front and it kind of fading at the rear. I know the design in this case is a full camo but to have a weathered camo over the top would look cool 

chris

Just a couple years ago, the Freedom had the flag camo, but you still had to add a camo for the concealment bonus. Mind you, I guess the flag wasn't painted over, but your camo choice came out from under at the rear of the tank.

Chr15py #4 Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:34 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 14696 battles
back up to the top

Also tagged with Max, raibot, wg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users