Jump to content


Nation vs Nation or Historical battles


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

D3M0LITI0N MANN #1 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:49 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14198 battles
  • 1,072
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

I didn’t know where to put this so I am just putting this here. I wanted to see if any players would be interested in participating in a tournament of nation vs nation or even historical battles. Just to give an idea of what I am talking about, nation vs nation pretty self explanatory. One team for example would play only German tanks and the other team would only play Russian tanks and. For historical battles team would only be made up of historical tanks used by that nation battling a team of a different nation only using historical tanks from that nation. 

 

For now this would only be for fun. But if this gets big enough maybe i could look into giving away prize or something. That would need to be looked into seeing how it’s a team that wins and not just a single player. 

 

Message me on here or on Xbox if interested, also if you are interested and helping me set this up. 

 

Thank you you and have a great day



RUNNINGDUDE1 #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:44 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23930 battles
  • 9,695
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Tried on PC an it didn't go exactly too well. 

D3M0LITI0N MANN #3 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:48 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14198 battles
  • 1,072
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 08 January 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

Tried on PC an it didn't go exactly too well. 

 

How come? Players didn’t seem interested or was it something else?

real FUGAR #4 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:56 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 23985 battles
  • 1,723
  • [OTO]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2013

View PostD3M0LITI0N MANN, on 08 January 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

I didn’t know where to put this so I am just putting this here. I wanted to see if any players would be interested in participating in a tournament of nation vs nation or even historical battles. Just to give an idea of what I am talking about, nation vs nation pretty self explanatory. One team for example would play only German tanks and the other team would only play Russian tanks and. For historical battles team would only be made up of historical tanks used by that nation battling a team of a different nation only using historical tanks from that nation. 

 

For now this would only be for fun. But if this gets big enough maybe i could look into giving away prize or something. That would need to be looked into seeing how it’s a team that wins and not just a single player. 

 

Message me on here or on Xbox if interested, also if you are interested and helping me set this up. 

 

Thank you you and have a great day

 

I bought a lot of german mid Tiers and clad them in Premium Colors long before the Hero and Postwar Tanks arised when i was still thinking this was about WWII Tank Battles....

For Historic Battles the german Tigas and Panthers would be the incredible machines tearing Shermans and early russian Tanks apart from a mile on, but the Allies would have at least a 100x times more vehicles. Instead WGA dumped all that for mercs, not cold War Conflicts middle East, the Invasion of Korea, Battle for Taiwan or Fulda Gap. Instead Tank Girl Mad Max Bananas.


Edited by real FUGAR, 08 January 2019 - 10:07 PM.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507


RUNNINGDUDE1 #5 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:05 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23930 battles
  • 9,695
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

View PostD3M0LITI0N MANN, on 08 January 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:

 

How come? Players didn’t seem interested or was it something else?

Long queue times and mm balance issues by having the right timelines for the specified tanks.

 

http://wiki.wargamin...storical_Battle



D3M0LITI0N MANN #6 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14198 battles
  • 1,072
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 08 January 2019 - 03:05 PM, said:

Long queue times and mm balance issues by having the right timelines for the specified tanks.

 

http://wiki.wargamin...storical_Battle

 

Ah okay. But what I want to do, the players would run this through team training. Kind of like a player ran tournament. This would all be done by players for players who are interested in this idea. 

RUNNINGDUDE1 #7 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:13 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox 360
  • 23930 battles
  • 9,695
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Team training would suffice but losing so much silver wouldn't go so well

 



D3M0LITI0N MANN #8 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14198 battles
  • 1,072
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostRUNNINGDUDE1, on 08 January 2019 - 03:13 PM, said:

Team training would suffice but losing so much silver wouldn't go so well

 

 

The loss of silver is the downside. But if players were interested in this and didn’t care about the silver. This could be fun

D3M0LITI0N MANN #9 Posted 16 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14198 battles
  • 1,072
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

I don’t know if anyone would be interested, but on Friday I was planning on opening up a team training room so we could have a Nation vs Nation match. It would be Germany vs Russia. I am sure I can get a couple of my friends to join, but definitely need more players. Also need someone who wants to be the Commander of the Russian team. The tiers will either be tier 6&7 only or tiers 7&8 only and top tier tanks would only make up a third of the team. Also only other restriction would be no arty. 

 

Message me on here or on Xbox if you are interested and would like more details. I will probably keep the team training room open for about 30min to see if anyone joins. Once again this would be on Friday the 18th at 5pm MST. 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users