(XBOX) Looking for T8 Mercenary to platoon

Platoon Mercenary Tier 8 Achievement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cosminiion #1 Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:44 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 11727 battles

Hello. I only have the T8 Merc Cruncher and I'm losing my mind trying to find someone who also has a T8 Merc tank. Goal is to platoon up and get 5 wins for the achievement "Running With a Rough Crowd". Anyone with a T8 Merc, I welcome a helping hand. I play on EU server, but I would be willing to switch server if you are playing in another region. Thanks.

EDIT: I got it done. Only 1 win was needed. If anyone else sees this in the future, reach out to me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: Cosminiion) and I can help you; tier VIII Mercenary specifically.

Edited by Cosminiion, 14 January 2019 - 06:37 AM.

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:20 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26624 battles
  • [A4C]
I can give you a hand.  I was doing the same thing on mine a while back.  I'm on at different hours throughout the day, so just shoot me a friend invite and catch me when I'm on.  I usually don't use a headset, so hopefully that won't matter.  We may not even have to do 5 wins.  I don't know if it's a bug or something with Xbox Live, but when me and another person did it, we got the achievement from just one or two wins.  

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users