• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AWR Darda #1 Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:29 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16373 battles
  • [DA132]

Hello everyone guys,

sorry in advance for my bad english but it's not my native language.

as you'll probably know, in recent times we're receiving a lot of stuff from the PC version of the game, like new tank lines or re-balanced versions of already existing ones.. but we're missing something.

I simply cannot understand why the 121 (and maybe the T-34-3 and WZ-120 also) hasn't already received the -5° gun deprex buff from the PC! The actual value of -3,5° seems absolutely scary and discourages most people to don't undertake the entire chinese MT' line. And maybe give a reputation of "UnPlAyAbLe ToNkS!!1", or simply underperforming ones.

I expected that WG got plans to re-balance it here..

when it was modified on PC, nothing happened. In february when they added the Chinese TD line.. nothing happened. In the update 4.6 (also known as: THE BIG TANK BALANCE UPDATE).. nothing happened. Also with the recent adding of the new badass russian MT's like the 430U (which performs better in ANY task).. nothing happened. They had at least 4 good opportunities to make a change requested from the community for a long time.. i simply cannot catch the problem.

Let's be honest. It's not a bad tank at all! but it will be way more enjoyable to play by simply changing ONE value. And it won't transform the 121 in an OP tank, but at least it would allow it to perform at the same level of the other tier10 MT's. 

What do you think about it?

..N-NANI?! KANSEI DORIFTO?

LIT SKULL987 #2 Posted 13 January 2019 - 05:00 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27915 battles
the grind alone to get the top gun on the wz  120 is crazy, i did want it but could not face that much grinding stock guns

Snafu237 #3 Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 23263 battles
  • [SKB]
Obj268v4 needs a buff baldy it's the least played tier 10 in the game

Deadly_Dragon387 #4 Posted 31 January 2019 - 04:24 AM

Private

• Players
  • 8616 battles
I agree that the only real thing stopping me from going down the Chinese medium line is the depression. I can not deal with -3.5 degrees. Minus 5 I can deal with but not minus 3.5. Also, the 131 the original Chinese tier 10 heavy tank should have the same armor it has on PC. That armor change is really old on PC and it made the tank more playable. I also now they changed the tank, even more, when the 5A came to the PC. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users