Jump to content


WG - You've failed me.


  • Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

ComputingAxe #81 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24333 battles
  • 1,039
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2015

View PostJuke Ninja, on 15 January 2019 - 12:15 AM, said:

Thank you for your kind words, nice to know some people will miss me :) 

 

I'll be on Wows, hope to see some of you there.

Ninja, you might have ruined many games of mine, you might have let out my inner demon, but you have made me a better person. Thanks for taking my cursing and screen pounding for me.

 

:)

 


THIS FONT IS LOVELY

 

Lets derp


Juke Ninja #82 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:53 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29447 battles
  • 3,717
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View Postfozfactor, on 15 January 2019 - 05:22 AM, said:

 

Dude you are actually leaving? I thought you were just feeling let down. Sad to see ya go if you do, the cheerleading you gave me over the mic that one match on Scorpion Pass in my King tiger was epic. Turned the beginning of what looked to be going pear shaped into one of my best games ever.

I remember that game, right flank folded and you held the flag against that whole side. Was an epic come back I wont forget!



killer etzi0 #83 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58956 battles
  • 18,856
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014
OP, you can't quit, I need as many arty as possible to continue my quest to break the 200 Pascucci's Medals mark....

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


scwirpeo #84 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 40810 battles
  • 11,356
  • [CRY]
  • Member since:
    02-14-2014

View PostJuke Ninja, on 15 January 2019 - 06:19 AM, said:

You never seen Joco's Arty ideas? 

You're misinformed.

"We already have 1 premium Arty per faction" seriously man? 

What guidelines are you thinking the game follows by that standard? Therees like what? 20 Russian heavy premiums alone AT TIER 8.

 

Get a clue or stop the glue.

 

This is true. There's some tanks with over 3 reskins of exactly the same tank and something like 100 reskins in 2018 alone.

 

Using WGs logic they could sell 4 or 5 more fail Bert's with new paint and it wouldn't even be out of the ordinary.

 

PS. The best part is a massive chunk of those Russian heavys are just different designs of the same tank. The IS-6.


MOEs so I can pretend like they matter

Spoiler

 


ComputingAxe #85 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:37 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24333 battles
  • 1,039
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2015

View Postscwirpeo, on 15 January 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

 

This is true. There's some tanks with over 3 reskins of exactly the same tank and something like 100 reskins in 2018 alone.

 

Using WGs logic they could sell 4 or 5 more fail Bert's with new paint and it wouldn't even be out of the ordinary.

 

PS. The best part is a massive chunk of those Russian heavys are just different designs of the same tank. The IS-6.

Katushya- The final solution lol


THIS FONT IS LOVELY

 

Lets derp


Juke Ninja #86 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29447 battles
  • 3,717
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View Postkiller etzi0, on 15 January 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

OP, you can't quit, I need as many arty as possible to continue my quest to break the 200 Pascucci's Medals mark....

 

Sorry boss, other than an odd game here or there or playing for a few hrs a month Im done. Ive held out for changes to Arty class too long in hopes something would be done to make the class either more popular (thus more content created by wg) or a few new premium Artys a year to hold my interest. I found myself buying premiums for no reason, play a few games in them and then get bored... I do have 27k gold sitting on my account thats going to waste away until they release any new premium Arty. I wont be spending a penny after its gone.

killer etzi0 #87 Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58956 battles
  • 18,856
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostJuke Ninja, on 15 January 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

Sorry boss, other than an odd game here or there or playing for a few hrs a month Im done. Ive held out for changes to Arty class too long in hopes something would be done to make the class either more popular (thus more content created by wg) or a few new premium Artys a year to hold my interest. I found myself buying premiums for no reason, play a few games in them and then get bored... I do have 27k gold sitting on my account thats going to waste away until they release any new premium Arty. I wont be spending a penny after its gone.

 

Well it never hurts to ask right?  Good luck to you :)

"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."

 

Ronald Reagan
 

 


DrHorrible4Life #88 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 12509 battles
  • 4,705
  • Member since:
    07-12-2013
Good luck Juke.  I can definitely see your point.  You're a class act, hope to see you around.

TheOnlyTrueNoob #89 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:26 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 18839 battles
  • 1,873
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
Putting my sarcasm aside, whilst I can’t honestly I say I have any sympathy for the lack of new arty, it’s still a shame to see another person leave the game. Have fun with whatever game you move onto next.

3 Marked Tanks (Bold = 100%)

 


KanderisBAE #90 Posted 15 January 2019 - 04:30 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 30024 battles
  • 598
  • Member since:
    04-02-2017
stuff arty , how many players have left because of it ?it  ruins games and promotes camping ,get rid of the whole stinkin lot of them 

fozfactor #91 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 59017 battles
  • 2,396
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostComputingAxe, on 15 January 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

Katushya- The final solution lol

 

I call my niece Katie Katusha, she loves it!

Spoiler

 


non nobis solum


Jope2209 #92 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 34676 battles
  • 6,677
  • Member since:
    01-28-2017

View PostJuke Ninja, on 15 January 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

You never seen Joco's Arty ideas? 

You're misinformed.

"We already have 1 premium Arty per faction" seriously man? 

What guidelines are you thinking the game follows by that standard? Therees like what? 20 Russian heavy premiums alone AT TIER 8.

 

Get a clue or stop the glue.

 

Lol, I was teasing you with that. Yeah I've read Joco's suggestions and I know exactly how many arty premiums we have in game. Actualy I do own all of them except 305. ;)

Don't get salty, I hate to see people leaving from whatever reason. I will miss you although we're not on same platform.

 

Here's an idea OP, why don't you reroll on PS4 and start all over again. You can pretend you're a regular potato for a while.


 

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

 

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)


RaaRaa4895 #93 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:32 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18485 battles
  • 832
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Thank god, one less pubbie playing arty. It is a good day

Check me out on twitch! https://twitch/tv/RaaRaa_xD  [MAHOU] on PC (Best Team NA), 5k Recents on Xbox when i decide to play :D

3rd Marks 

Spoiler

 


AskingCupid78 #94 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:47 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 46633 battles
  • 972
  • Member since:
    07-28-2015

Ok one less artyplayer.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Bilderesultat for game over


Edited by AskingCupid78, 15 January 2019 - 11:55 PM.


DA Derpington #95 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:45 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8811 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018
wow, there's some seriously salty people commenting here...

Juke Ninja #96 Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:51 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 29447 battles
  • 3,717
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostDA Derpington, on 16 January 2019 - 12:45 AM, said:

wow, there's some seriously salty people commenting here...

If you ever thought I was joking about getting yolo'd 1/5 games.... do u believe it now? ;) 



Pit Friend #97 Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:08 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33588 battles
  • 18,645
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014

View PostComputingAxe, on 15 January 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

Katushya- The final solution lol

 

Individually katushya rockets aren’t that scary. They’re actually quite inaccurate and are about useless against point targets. The launchers also take a long time to reload. The Soviets just fired huge salvoes of the things so aiming didn’t really matter. Brute force and ignorance at its very finest!


When the nice guy loses his patience the devil shivers. 


TennisMan56 #98 Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:44 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 31677 battles
  • 939
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

Juke do not like to see you go. Always wanted you on green team that is for sure. You may go but I will use my t92 often to spread the salt. I have my first MOE on it and will play it till I get my 3rd. 

It is never good to see a fellow forum member leave the game, especially one that has played as long as you have.



DA Derpington #99 Posted 16 January 2019 - 04:04 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8811 battles
  • 897
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2018

View PostJuke Ninja, on 16 January 2019 - 01:51 AM, said:

If you ever thought I was joking about getting yolo'd 1/5 games.... do u believe it now? ;) 

 

Nah, I've seen the stupid gak people do for the sake of an arty kill... I enjoy using as arty from time to time, but because of how toxic and everyone is over just the idea of their existence, I cba with the backlash I get for doing well in them.

 

If you're serious about leaving, just tak a break for a while, it'd be a shame to see you go dude.



ComputingAxe #100 Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:16 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24333 battles
  • 1,039
  • [CNUT]
  • Member since:
    06-30-2015

View PostDA Derpington, on 16 January 2019 - 04:04 AM, said:

 

Nah, I've seen the stupid gak people do for the sake of an arty kill... I enjoy using as arty from time to time, but because of how toxic and everyone is over just the idea of their existence, I cba with the backlash I get for doing well in them.

 

If you're serious about leaving, just tak a break for a while, it'd be a shame to see you go dude.

Lol, I get yoloed by heavies in my heavies. Some people ruin games for you and them, unfortunately. If you go to WoWs, then I cannot see you anymore as I use the 360. Hope you do not sink lol.


THIS FONT IS LOVELY

 

Lets derp





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users