Jump to content


The Benefits of High Priced Premiums

Silver

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

redshadowrider #1 Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:25 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36673 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

Oh I think you believe that they are OP and high quality and no reskins, but in my case you would be wrong.  No, with the prices raised to ridiculous levels, I have filled my silver bank.  I always struggled to have very much silver because I was always buying new TT tanks, and expanding my tank collection. 

 

However, with the profileration of reskins, high prices, and little in the way of TT development, I have been able to build up my bank.  I now have over 52 mil in the bank.  Thank you WG!  :trollface:


I'm just saying.....

Coupdeteat #2 Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:58 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 29842 battles
  • 1,242
  • [HIRAM]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2014
170 million and climbing here. I really wish there was more to do with silver for players like us. I’m eventually going to be a wot billionaire 

Sammael85 #3 Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:11 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24656 battles
  • 4,762
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015
I'm still grinding tanks and i have no premium account, so i'm sitting at just 40/50 millions, as i try to concentrate my expenses to keep that as a safe.

Still, i do have certain tanks pendant to sell, so probably i would go beyond those figures when the time comes with certain ease (not precisely because how generous are the after-game rewards, specially on higher tiers though).

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!
 


Coupdeteat #4 Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:17 AM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 29842 battles
  • 1,242
  • [HIRAM]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2014

View PostSammael85, on 16 January 2019 - 06:11 PM, said:

I'm still grinding tanks and i have no premium account, so i'm sitting at just 40/50 millions, as i try to concentrate my expenses to keep that as a safe.

Still, i do have certain tanks pendant to sell, so probably i would go beyond those figures when the time comes with certain ease (not precisely because how generous are the after-game rewards, specially on higher tiers though).

 

yeah I’m currently grinding 13 lines, and have 90 fully equipped tanks in the garage, and 40 some odd extra garage slots...

Ki11er Ke11y #5 Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:28 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8852 battles
  • 165
  • [FATED]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
How do you end up with so much silver,i have about 8 million and quite a bit of that is from the winter op

test777777 #6 Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:32 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 11108 battles
  • 2,198
  • [RSMOJ]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2017

Since I don't have one, what's a tier X TT tank worth to purchase and equip in silver and how many of them are there? Is it 13 or so? 

I'd expect it to be around eight and a half million per tank after the 6 million or so spent on the tank prior to it. 

I keep getting millions but every time I buy a knew tier VIII tank and equip it, it severely reduces my bank account balance.

 

Premium tanks make it so much easier to manage crews.

 

 


 

Playing it safe


KY PRO 2008 #7 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:11 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 43040 battles
  • 503
  • Member since:
    07-11-2013
There are 56 tech tree tier 10s n 2 merc tier 10s atm.   who knows how many will be added this year.   its 6.1 million for each t10

Sammael85 #8 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:26 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24656 battles
  • 4,762
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

View Posttest777777, on 17 January 2019 - 05:32 AM, said:

Since I don't have one, what's a tier X TT tank worth to purchase and equip in silver and how many of them are there? Is it 13 or so? 

I'd expect it to be around eight and a half million per tank after the 6 million or so spent on the tank prior to it. 

I keep getting millions but every time I buy a knew tier VIII tank and equip it, it severely reduces my bank account balance.

 

Premium tanks make it so much easier to manage crews.

 

 

 

about 8,8 millions as much considering cost of the tank, training of the crew and equipment.

I left alone ammo and consumables, but those doesn't add too much to the sum.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!
 


redshadowrider #9 Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36673 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostKi11er Ke11y, on 16 January 2019 - 10:28 PM, said:

How do you end up with so much silver,i have about 8 million and quite a bit of that is from the winter op

 

Based on your battle count, your 8 mil is not that bad considering where you probably are in your game progress.  I have 74 tanks, which is not that many compared to some, but it means that many of the tanks on the TT I have experienced and sold.  And on some lines, like the Japanese heavies, I stopped at tier 8 because the tiers 9 and 10 are slow moving apartment buildings.  And when WG takes the easy way out and just branches more than one tank off of the Tier 9 tank, it just makes the tier 9 grind totally ridiculous.  Take a look at the Conqueror, 3 Tier 10 tanks at around 235k of XP, just to unlock 1.  I am still on my first grind let alone trying to get 2 and 3.  Based on this, my game play is more about collecting silver than placing tanks in the garage.

Edited by redshadowrider, 17 January 2019 - 01:08 PM.

I'm just saying.....

Bartolomeo1 #10 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22253 battles
  • 373
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
They look cool

ABAOUIA #11 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:11 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 45911 battles
  • 5,408
  • [ASYLM]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015

View PostKi11er Ke11y, on 17 January 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

How do you end up with so much silver,i have about 8 million and quite a bit of that is from the winter op

 

Don't shoot to much prem and money will come in with ease, as long as the games played are descent to good.

 

I Carry max 10 shells, and many times forget to use them lol

 

For prem tanks this will even earn more money then TT.

 

Lol don't play merc tanks lol



fozfactor #12 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 58898 battles
  • 2,395
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

View PostBartolomeo1, on 17 January 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

They look cool

 

Someone keeping it real,

non nobis solum


SightlessRogue0 #13 Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18602 battles
  • 2,614
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

View PostKi11er Ke11y, on 17 January 2019 - 04:28 AM, said:

How do you end up with so much silver,i have about 8 million and quite a bit of that is from the winter op

 

I just bought the Yazi without camouflage (WZ something), it pays. But the key is the premium time, my OBJ140 and my T-62A bring me a lot of money and they are not premium tanks.

 

I just ride the TT line of S Conquéror (only 50 000 XP to pick up), this line costs me a fortune because in addition to buying the tank one after the other, equip them, pay the training of the crew .... I use them 100% with prammo because I do not want to slow down the progression. But thanks to my OBJ140 and T-62A (APCR as basic ammunition) I keep between 60 and 65 million of money in my coffers. Money that is used primarily to finance the occasional use of my E25 (-500 000 to -1 000 000 deficit per hour of use).

 

Without prem time it would not be possible.


Edited by SightlessRogue0, 17 January 2019 - 10:13 PM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


redshadowrider #14 Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:35 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36673 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    03-17-2014

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 17 January 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

 

I just bought the Yazi without camouflage (WZ something), it pays. But the key is the premium time, my OBJ140 and my T-62A bring me a lot of money and they are not premium tanks.

 

I just ride the TT line of S Conquéror (only 50 000 XP to pick up), this line costs me a fortune because in addition to buying the tank one after the other, equip them, pay the training of the crew .... I use them 100% with prammo because I do not want to slow down the progression. But thanks to my OBJ140 and T-62A (APCR as basic ammunition) I keep between 60 and 65 million of money in my coffers. Money that is used primarily to finance the occasional use of my E25 (-500 000 to -1 000 000 deficit per hour of use).

 

Without prem time it would not be possible.

Great point.  Premium time is my only real cash spent.  After I buy 30 days, the left over gold goes to demount complex equipment, and save up for perm cammo on my keepers.


I'm just saying.....





Also tagged with Silver

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users