N/A Server ? At least I thought it was.

Foreign Players Japanese Players North American Server Cant communicate Rufusing to fight Stealing kills Microphone misuse No teamwork Global Server?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

jspringer1126 #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 10870 battles
  • [T3XAS]

Why is the North American Server have more foreign players on it them American Players. I am by no means prejudice against anyone. But I have recently been running into alot of issues lately with foreign players. I have noticed a large amount of Japanese Players on the N/A Server recently. I checked the player profiles on both sides of the board in numerous games and have seen anywhere for 15 to 20 players out of the 30 on both sides are Japanese. One of the most important thing in this game is communication. Communication with your teamates can win or lose you a game. How can you communicate with your teamates when up to 11 players on your team do not speak or read your language? This is becoming a reacuring thing.  Sorry to say it but alot of these Foreign Players seen to only care about getting as many kills as possible, win or lose. I have also noticed alot of Foreign Players will sit in the background and refuse to fight. They will wait and watch. They watch as one of their teamates is fighting a tank and refuse to help. Then they wait until you get the tank to low health then run in while you are reloading for the kill shot and take the kill then proceed to go back behind you. They rufuse to help you while you are being jumped by 2 or more tanks. Am I the only one who has these problems? There are times when foreign Clans are in a match and they laugh and scream into their microphones. They also do not take the game seriously. I know that alot of these things is these players rights but they are really making this game uninjoyable. I am just saying how I feel so before anyone on here bashes me or calls me intolerant I am telling you nothing is farther from the truth. Also I know this is a giant run on of words so please feel free to not complain about how I wrote this.I was in a hurry when I did this.  

Edited by jspringer1126, 20 January 2019 - 09:48 AM.

CptBadger #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 14160 battles
  • [BEARD]

lol :popcorn:

Sadriel Fett #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:34 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 23989 battles
  • [JOCO]
Communication wheel.  It'll show up in their language on their console.  As for having to listen to them in-game, just turn the chat volume all the way down.  You never have to hear anyone again.  Probably the best feature in the game.  

"Prepare for battle, reach for glory, and plan for blood." ~~ The Sovereign

Jope2209 #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:51 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27256 battles

NA invaded by foreign powers?

Defend your server at all costs! YS (your server) needs you!

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)

Guyabsher #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12111 battles

View Postjspringer1126, on 20 January 2019 - 01:37 AM, said:

Why is the North American Server have more foreign players on it them American Players. I am by no means prejudice against anyone. But I have recently been running into alot of issues lately with foreign players. I have noticed a large amount of Japanese Players on the N/A Server recently. I checked the player profiles on both sides of the board in numerous games and have seen anywhere for 15 to 20 players out of the 30 on both sides are Japanese. One of the most important thing in this game is communication. Communication with your teamates can win or lose you a game. How can you communicate with your teamates when up to 11 players on your team do not speak or read your language? This is becoming a reacuring thing.  Sorry to say it but alot of these Foreign Players seen to only care about getting as many kills as possible, win or lose. I have also noticed alot of Foreign Players will sit in the background and refuse to fight. They will wait and watch. They watch as one of their teamates is fighting a tank and refuse to help. Then they wait until you get the tank to low health then run in while you are reloading for the kill shot and take the kill then proceed to go back behind you. They rufuse to help you while you are being jumped by 2 or more tanks. Am I the only one who has these problems? There are times when foreign Clans are in a match and they laugh and scream into their microphones. They also do not take the game seriously. I know that alot of these things is these players rights but they are really making this game uninjoyable. I am just saying how I feel so before anyone on here bashes me or calls me intolerant I am telling you nothing is farther from the truth. Also I know this is a giant run on of words so please feel free to not complain about how I wrote this.I was in a hurry when I did this.  

Thank's ok . t makes foe easy target's when all you have to do is go look for a sissy Japanese player in a light tank hiding behind a rock on the edge of the map.They really need to stick with that POKEMON crap and leave the tanking to someone WAY more manly. 

Bibo1GerUk #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25432 battles
So, you don't want asian players on your NA server? They should only play on the EU one or what is your point?

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos

happydundee #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24021 battles
You need to build a wall. That will stop them.

Try playing on EU. Very rarely here anyone who speaks the queen's.

Merun #8 Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:15 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 10939 battles
  • [FRONT]

These "foreign players" are on the forum too. Run!(from players like me:trollface:)

The thing is, there are only two servers for Xbox and I think three for PS. The players are automatically lead to the server with the best connection and in the japanese case, that is NA on Xbox. Also when it's night time here in the EU, many players switch to NA because of higher population and lower queue times.

Also: "they don't take the game seriously"

It is a game. It is meant to be fun. If you take it too seriously and lose, you don't just lose the game but also the fun. Just relax. Oh you got taken out? Nothing to do about. Just play another tank. Oh a map or tier spread you don't like? Just try to do your best and have fun anyway. Sounds easy, because it is. It still is just a game. If you start losing fun, it begins to become work you don't get paid for. In that case, take some time off, play something else or do anything else and come back when you feel like you can enjoy it again.

As for the chat part. Just turn chat volume all the way down. I play like this since one week into the game. Way less stressful.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

Sadriel Fett #9 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:56 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 23989 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Posthappydundee, on 20 January 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

You need to build a wall. That will stop them.

:teethhappy:

"Prepare for battle, reach for glory, and plan for blood." ~~ The Sovereign

deadman1921 #10 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 24065 battles
  • [-STO-]

You have seriously opened yourself up on this one man. 

Bad play, lack of communication? That sounds like typical WoTC play. Who cares where they are from, in-game mute works well if you don't want to hear them.

Rule one for me, It's usually 1 vs 29, unless I see recognizable names.

Soldiers of the One

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users