Tank Changes

FV4005 SpyGlass FV215b AMX M4 49 AMX 50B Motherland FV215b 183 Deathstar TVP T50/51

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

RF YIN-x #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

So there’s plenty of tanks that need buffing but here are a few, feel free to add 

FV4005:

AP round should have 370 pen minimum... it’s Calibre is bigger than that of the JGPZ but yet less effective... HESH shouldn’t change it’s in a good place for the round size

Ammo count buff, not necessarily 20 maybe 15

possibky a view range buff by 10m since it is more of a Medium than the Deathstar so just that little extra 

SpyGlass:

Aim time reduced to 1.5 seconds and the Intraclip reload reduced to 2 seconds maybe less and an extra shell to the clip to make it unique to the 12t, if the T71 can have 6 why can’t this have 5

view range increased to 370 maybe and the horsepower increased by 100 maybe because it is quite sluggish, still love the tank i’m close to 3rd mark

FV215B:

Ammo count to 40 minimum

Side armor buffed to 100mm minimum, stupid weakdpot should only be pennable with 280 pen plus but debatable because the 705A is rediculous 

AMX M4 49:

Aim time changed to 2.2 or 2.1 seconds it’s a small calibre why so long and the reload down by 1.5 it is a small calibre

AMX 50B:

Aim time no more than 2 seconds, Intraclip no more than 2 seconds, accuracy no more than 0.33 because it is an amazing tank i love it but compared to the T57 it isn’t balanced, why should i be sitting exposed for 3 seconds with a pennable turred pretty much anywhere with a bloom that requires yo to sit for a further 4seconds it’s disgraceful, it’s mobile so everything about it should be mobile, soft stats buffed so it is a slower version of the TVP, at least so there is a difference between the auto loading heavies

Motherland:

Aimtime to 2seconds it feels very sluggish fo a mediumbut everything else is good

Deathstar: 

Ammo count to 20 since it’s the more heavy version of the Twins

AP pen changed with the FV4005 they share the same rounds

TVP T50/51:

Pen changed to 258 because although 248 works its quite unecessary to b bouncing some lower plates 

maybe a mobility buff horsepower wise 1degree more depression but otherwise a very good tank

as i play i’ll update with more tanks, feel free to add your points and idea or argue against mine but i’m sure the majority would agree on these.

RF YIN-x #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:57 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles
this website for mobile is horrrendous  cba to correct my spelling mistakes ‘rediculous’ wthis that 

Haukkis-x #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38091 battles

View PostRF YIN, on 20 January 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

So there’s plenty of tanks that need buffing but here are a few, feel free to add 

FV4005:

AP round should have 370 pen minimum... it’s Calibre is bigger than that of the JGPZ but yet less effective... HESH shouldn’t change it’s in a good place for the round size

possibky a view range buff by 10m since it is more of a Medium than the Deathstar so just that little extra 

SpyGlass:

Aim time reduced to 1.5 seconds and the Intraclip reload reduced to 2 seconds maybe less and an extra shell to the clip to make it unique to the 12t, if the T71 can have 6 why can’t this have 5

view range increased to 370 maybe and the horsepower increased by 100 maybe because it is quite sluggish, still love the tank i’m close to 3rd mark

FV215B:

Ammo count to 40 minimum

Side armor buffed to 100mm minimum, stupid weakdpot should only be pennable with 280 pen plus but debatable because the 705A is rediculous 

AMX M4 49:

Aim time changed to 2.2 or 2.1 seconds it’s a small calibre why so long and the reload down by 1.5 it is a small calibre

AMX 50B:

Aim time no more than 2 seconds, Intraclip no more than 2 seconds, accuracy no more than 0.33 because it is an amazing tank i love it but compared to the T57 it isn’t balanced, why should i be sitting exposed for 3 seconds with a pennable turred pretty much anywhere with a bloom that requires yo to sit for a further 4seconds it’s disgraceful, it’s mobile so everything about it should be mobile, soft stats buffed so it is a slower version of the TVP, at least so there is a difference between the auto loading heavies

Motherland:

Aimtime to 2seconds it feels very sluggish fo a mediumbut everything else is good

Deathstar: 

TVP T50/51:

Pen changed to 258 because although 248 works its quite unecessary to b bouncing some lower plates 

maybe a mobility buff horsepower wise 1degree more depression but otherwise a very good tank

as i play i’ll update with more tanks, feel free to add your points and idea or argue against mine but i’m sure the majority would agree on these.

I wouldn't buff AMX 50B that much, just buff it's magazine reload from 32 to 30 and aim time from 3 to 2.5, that would be enough. TVP T50/51 needs magazine reload buff.

Haukkis-x #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 38091 battles
Other tier X buffs needed: Object 268 v 4 mobility buff. Maus: dpm buff. Type 5 Heavy: buff to both 140mm and 150mm gun. Strv 103B: dpm buff (1 second faster reload thank you). BatChat 25t: more ammunition. IS-4: more ammunion and gun handling buff plus increase turret roof armor (obvious weakspot) from 20mm to 40mm. Object 263: gun arc buff from 7 to 12. Object 268: gun arc buff from 6 to 11 and increase AP shell velocity. Grille 15: buff camo values. T110E3: buff gun arc from 8 to 10. Chieftain: increase horsepower. Object 705A: turret traverse speed from 20 to 26. 113: dpm buff. T110E5: gun deppresion buff from 8 to 10. Leopard 1: gun handling buff. 121: gun deppression buff from 3.5 to 5. Sorry for the clumpsy text.

RF YIN-x #5 Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:02 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

View PostHaukkis, on 20 January 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

I wouldn't buff AMX 50B that much, just buff it's magazine reload from 32 to 30 and aim time from 3 to 2.5, that would be enough. TVP T50/51 needs magazine reload buff.

id disagree tbh, there needs to be a distinct contrast since the T57 has the same stats but better gun handling, the 50B definitely needs a more faster firing, accurate gun the reload is fine as it is for the mobility balance but it’s pointless being fast to a position if it takes like 15seconds to unload a clip effectively  it’s not like i’m new to the tank a few more games and i’m 3marked but i guess it’s opinion 

RF YIN-x #6 Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

View PostHaukkis, on 20 January 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

Other tier X buffs needed: Object 268 v 4 mobility buff. Maus: dpm buff. Type 5 Heavy: buff to both 140mm and 150mm gun. Strv 103B: dpm buff (1 second faster reload thank you). BatChat 25t: more ammunition. IS-4: more ammunion and gun handling buff plus increase turret roof armor (obvious weakspot) from 20mm to 40mm. Object 263: gun arc buff from 7 to 12. Object 268: gun arc buff from 6 to 11 and increase AP shell velocity. Grille 15: buff camo values. T110E3: buff gun arc from 8 to 10. Chieftain: increase horsepower. Object 705A: turret traverse speed from 20 to 26. 113: dpm buff. T110E5: gun deppresion buff from 8 to 10. Leopard 1: gun handling buff. 121: gun deppression buff from 3.5 to 5. Sorry for the clumpsy text.

Yes! i was thinking about the Chieftans sluggishness but it’s kinda meh tolerable so i left it, the other vehicles i don’t own but the BatChat could have a few more rounds but it’s quite the balancing factor but still a good one, the leopard should have the DPM the STB has imo, everything else about Leopard is perfect, it promotes actual skill. Thanks to both of you for contributing, these need to be noticed!!

xXlAmbitionzlXx #7 Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24098 battles

View PostRF YIN, on 20 January 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

FV4005:

Or it can have the same AP penetration as the 183 at 310 as for ammo count buff its hesh pen should be nerfed to 230 just like the PC. Although this will never happen because our playersebase are donkeys with the already broken 275. 

No view range buffs for a TD that can one bomb most tier 9s reliably esp when the FV4005 Sacrifices Armor for better accuracy. 

SpyGlass:

FV215B:

Ammo count to 40 minimum

Dont think the 215b should be buffed. Not all tanks should be like the RU heavy tanks and have no weakspots to their name. Kinda promotes the [edited]P2W model loading prammo to pen stuff 24/7. 

AMX M4 49:

AMX 50B:

Motherland:

Reverse changes to hull armor then this buff would be ok. 

Deathstar: 

And 310 AP pen is more than enough to pen some difficult areas on tanks esp when the caliber is taken into consideration. 

TVP T50/51:

Chr15py-x #8 Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16268 battles

Wow!! What a silly list of unwarranted buffs for some of the tanks...my favorite being:

HESHstars - increase pen on AP round and keep the HESH pen the same??? What are you smoking?!?!?!?! Should be a nerf to the HESH rounds and 300mm+ of standard AP is more than enough lol

Chris

"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

steelheadclan-p #9 Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16363 battles

More ammo capacity for spyglass and better pen for TVP since it’s specialty was nerfed to oblivion. 

Many of the other suggested changes are silly. 

MourningEclipse-x #10 Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17733 battles
  • [-TP-]
please increase the accuracy of the t95, if using in a snipe role or need to make a medium/long shot you can’t hit a Maus lol. It’s .38 accuracy. Compared to jagdtiger .33 or tortoise.31 it is outlandish. Even on my t30 with .37 it seems night and day. The tank has a long reload which is fine cause it has lots of armor and damage is great , but you can’t hit anything unless your close. Tortoise shoots fast and does moderate damage and has excellent accuracy and frontal armor. Jagdtiger has a long reload with high damage and very good accuracy and frontal armor. Both have excellent front armor and are slow. The t95 is slow has excellent front armor and a long reload with high damage however unlike the other two has horrible accuracy. I would like to see this changed along with the accuracy of the t30 aswell considering other equivalent tanks of its tier, especially considering the t30 has low hull armor. Thank you for your consideration. 

MourningEclipse-x #11 Posted 23 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17733 battles
  • [-TP-]
Please fix arty. I’m not asking for damage, pen, reload, Heath, movement, accuracy or anything like that to be changed. I’m fine with all of that. What I would like to see changed is the aiming system. I know it’s new but it is unbearable how accurate it is. At the beginning of the game one minute in I stop to allow my aiming circle to get to optimal size(2-3 seconds) I’m one shotted......., game after game this happen far to often. The era of tanks being used did not have satellite views. They had to use arc tragectory. They were never accurate at moving targets. And did not have the ability to hit something that was only stationary for a few seconds. Even with the “old” view system it wasn’t this bad. Please change this as said before it’s unbearable.

steelheadclan-p #12 Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 16363 battles

View PostMourningEclipse, on 23 January 2019 - 09:37 AM, said:

Please fix arty. I’m not asking for damage, pen, reload, Heath, movement, accuracy or anything like that to be changed. I’m fine with all of that. What I would like to see changed is the aiming system. I know it’s new but it is unbearable how accurate it is. At the beginning of the game one minute in I stop to allow my aiming circle to get to optimal size(2-3 seconds) I’m one shotted......., game after game this happen far to often. The era of tanks being used did not have satellite views. They had to use arc tragectory. They were never accurate at moving targets. And did not have the ability to hit something that was only stationary for a few seconds. Even with the “old” view system it wasn’t this bad. Please change this as said before it’s unbearable.

I actually find the new aiming view less accurate than old view. 

RF YIN-x #13 Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

View PostChr15py, on 23 January 2019 - 03:51 PM, said:

Wow!! What a silly list of unwarranted buffs for some of the tanks...my favorite being:

HESHstars - increase pen on AP round and keep the HESH pen the same??? What are you smoking?!?!?!?! Should be a nerf to the HESH rounds and 300mm+ of standard AP is more than enough lol

Chris

how is it silly? 

the round gives it a greater pen value than anything a smaller calibre could provide so it should minimum be 330 end of, the 183s are novelty and iconic they should be treated as such (if you play TD then you’d know 275 pen is disgraceful for one especially at X)

i bet you don’t mind the WTF100 being in the state it is

RF YIN-x #14 Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:27 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

View PostMourningEclipse, on 23 January 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

i agree with arty but it’s hard to change it but still make it playable, maps need to be bigger for one, no sense having maps that prompt shotgunning from the get go, i even thought of arty as ai that would be better  

Chr15py-x #15 Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 16268 battles

View PostRF YIN, on 24 January 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

how is it silly? 

the round gives it a greater pen value than anything a smaller calibre could provide so it should minimum be 330 end of, the 183s are novelty and iconic they should be treated as such (if you play TD then you’d know 275 pen is disgraceful for one especially at X)

i bet you don’t mind the WTF100 being in the state it is

how is it silly...the ability to one shot tanks with retarded high pen rounds! The PC rounds are 235ish pen and they’re still hated. 275 is a joke! The HESHStars are rediculous end of. The Jageroo has 400+ mm of pen with HEAT rounds...they’re not guaranteed to do that damage and it’s no different to the normal rounds. Adding 700+ average damage to a special round for very little penalty is just not balanced. 

Is the Waffle overpowered? If anything with the 100s of derp tanks, not really. I see a Waffle on the enemy team and I sit there with a smile on my face. Doesn’t matter if I’m in a tier 8 or a ten, the Waffle is an XP Piniata. Yes sure, it can clip tanks if it surprises you but if you catch it reloading or it’s not aiming at you, easy points!!!

the HeESHstars are different - they aim and either wipe you from the game or do massive splash damage on you and kill lots of parts. 

Chris

"Per Ardua ad Astra - Through adversity to the stars"

PHE0NIX RIS1NG-x #16 Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:55 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16624 battles

WG... I get to keep players interested you overdue new tanks but it would be nice to keep older tanks up to par s they don’t collect dust in garage... tier 8 tanks with low pen can not compete 

Alpine Tiger is great example

RF YIN-x #17 Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18851 battles

View PostChr15py, on 25 January 2019 - 11:40 PM, said:

how is it silly...the ability to one shot tanks with retarded high pen rounds! The PC rounds are 235ish pen and they’re still hated. 275 is a joke! The HESHStars are rediculous end of. The Jageroo has 400+ mm of pen with HEAT rounds...they’re not guaranteed to do that damage and it’s no different to the normal rounds. Adding 700+ average damage to a special round for very little penalty is just not balanced. 

Is the Waffle overpowered? If anything with the 100s of derp tanks, not really. I see a Waffle on the enemy team and I sit there with a smile on my face. Doesn’t matter if I’m in a tier 8 or a ten, the Waffle is an XP Piniata. Yes sure, it can clip tanks if it surprises you but if you catch it reloading or it’s not aiming at you, easy points!!!

the HeESHstars are different - they aim and either wipe you from the game or do massive splash damage on you and kill lots of parts. 

Chris

if you’re catching WTFs reloading they are playing wrong or it’s a city/small map, it will always be the most OP vehicle considering it had to be removed, the 183s are a lot more vulnerable considering they have limited traverse but are required to be at closer engaging range compared since it’s just an rnggun so really it’s balanced, Jgpz would be OP if it had a turret, the 183s are REAL destroyers actually created in some form, the wthis fake and so is the Jgpz makes it worse 

MG M2A1 #18 Posted 25 February 2019 - 11:07 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 32013 battles
  • [10CAV]

Pz V/IV need l say more? In my humble opinion it needs a major buff if its going to coninue to engage tier 7's. Restore it to its formal GLORY! Perhaps an 88mm instead of the low velocity 75mm. The tank needs the entire just to turn around.

CallTheCavalry #19 Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 41472 battles
  • [UEGJL]
I'd say the 430 II. That is crazy overpowered, imo. Now I'll wait for someone to swing the objection hammer toward me...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users