how do you select favorites in garage filer

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Stetsun7 #1 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4914 battles

so when i select favorite filter in garage i get the option to select favorite tanks, but am unable to actually select using the x button, because there are no tanks listed.

I have not seen the ability to select favorite with-out the favorite filter being selected first.

what is the actual process???

MaxChaos24 #2 Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:50 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12348 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostStetsun7, on 22 January 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

so when i select favorite filter in garage i get the option to select favorite tanks, but am unable to actually select using the x button, because there are no tanks listed.

I have not seen the ability to select favorite with-out the favorite filter being selected first.

what is the actual process???

Hello, all the instructions should be on the screen if you look at the button legend, but here they are!

• Press Up to open Filters
  • Clear your filter if you have filters set (Just so you can see all tanks you own)
  • Press "X" 
  • Highlight the tank in the reel that you want to favorite and press "A" (This will put a little bookmark icon on it) Do this for all tanks you want to mark as favorite
  • Once done, press "B" to Save and Exit

You can now just select the "Favorties Filter" and it will only display the tanks you marked as your Favorite. Just remember to play a battle after doing this as you have to play a battle for it to save your Favorited tanks for the next time you log in. 

real FUGAR #3 Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 21986 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 22 January 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

Hello, all the instructions should be on the screen if you look at the button legend, but here they are!

• Clear your filter if you have filters set (Just so you can see all tanks you own)
  • Press "X" 
  • Highlight the tank in the reel that you want to favorite and press "A" (This will put a little bookmark icon on it) Do this for all tanks you want to mark as favorite

You can now just select the "Favorties Filter" and it will only display the tanks you marked as your Favorite. Just remember to play a battle before after doing this as you have to play a battle for it to save your Favorited tanks for the next time you log in. 

now we Need Filters Gold 1, 2, 3,  Rogue Leader

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

ToutUnHomme #4 Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27391 battles
  • [WOTQC]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 22 January 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

• Press "X" 

You can now just select the "Favorties Filter" and it will only display the tanks you marked as your Favorite. Just remember to play a battle before after doing this as you have to play a battle for it to save your Favorited tanks for the next time you log in. 

Max you are wrong in your instructions about "press "B" to Save and Exit" and that is what making everybody confused since the first time that filters have been added. Believe it or not you have to PLAY a GAME in order to save the new change to the favorites. I have already denounced it and that has never been addressed or fixed. Was hoping that would have been fixed when I read you but after testing it is still not working... To test it make a change then exit your WOT session. Reopen a session, favorite change is gone...

Edited by ToutUnHomme, 23 January 2019 - 12:58 PM.

MaxChaos24 #5 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12348 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostToutUnHomme, on 23 January 2019 - 07:58 AM, said:

Max you are wrong in your instructions about "press "B" to Save and Exit" and that is what making everybody confused since the first time that filters have been added. Believe it or not you have to PLAY a GAME in order to save the new change to the favorites. I have already denounced it and that has never been addressed or fixed. Was hoping that would have been fixed when I read you but after testing it is still not working... To test it make a change then exit your WOT session. Reopen a session, favorite change is gone...

I don't think you read everything I posted. I said that also. :P

ToutUnHomme #6 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27391 battles
  • [WOTQC]

View PostMaxChaos24, on 23 January 2019 - 08:38 AM, said:

I don't think you read everything I posted. I said that also. :P

There is too much post to read everything... :). But saying that pressing B to save the favorite is still not enough... You have to add to your instructions that op has to play a game in order to keep is change. :sceptic:

greenteam117 #7 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22837 battles
  • [LEONI]

View PostToutUnHomme, on 23 January 2019 - 10:47 PM, said:

There is too much post to read everything... :). But saying that pressing B to save the favorite is still not enough... You have to add to your instructions that op has to play a game in order to keep is change. :sceptic:

someone not reading everything is not max's fault :P

Marks of Excellence:

MaxChaos24 #8 Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:00 PM

Gameplay Expert

• Administrator
  • 12348 battles
  • [WGW]

View PostToutUnHomme, on 23 January 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

Again, it's already part of the instructions if you read the full post. :honoring:

ToutUnHomme #9 Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 27391 battles
  • [WOTQC]

Sorry Max my bad to have missed the last sentence of your post. :facepalm:

I was getting out of a long streak of defeats and getting a bit mad :) cause of too much potatoes in the same team (what WG is waiting to balance the teams based on skill AFTER the mm in order to fix that and get more fun and less frustration from players - no excuse for getting a longer queue waiting this way... :popcorn:) and I saw this topic that is also something that is the worst way to be implemented in order to confuse your users (professional deformation from a software engineer... ). At least could you change the label of the Save button (this is totally wrong) and change it for Exit Filter (that is what it is really doing)?

TripleFFFG #10 Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:12 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 42688 battles

After I save the "new" favorite filter selections(B button) , then all I do, select "UP", select the trash can , press it, to clear any filter selections, then select favorites again....

Works for me...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users