• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Waka-Waka-Waka-W #21 Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:08 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27682 battles
  • [B_H_D]
Is this a question on what line to go?
  Or what tank would you find find best to have fun in an sniping from undetected?
  Turret 360 , fixed or partial 120 ?
  Fun turrets  sniping
    T67 crew camo,silent driving, muffled shot,green thumb,sixth sense ,mentor
   Equipment camo net telescopic binoculars  rammer . Or exchange rammer for ventilation.
   T30 U.S tier 9 same as above comments
Any waffle from tier 7 up
Remember as previous poster noted the higher you go most these turreted tanks camo start dropping an the fixed torrents camo rating is better
  For the best fixed turret camo sniping tank the sweds,  without a doubt all around perfect for sniping undetected at high lvls only draw back the lack of turret traverse cause you  to constantly move your tank left an right which breaks camo net. Use crew perks an skill listed above an stay behind bushes will negate  most visibility moves . No big booming dmg like a German  American Soviets.  But a lot harder to detect.

RaZoR burnes #22 Posted 22 April 2019 - 02:43 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8121 battles

Thanks for all the input guys.  I got the plaguebringer and LOVE it.  62% win rate in it after about 50 games.  It's basically a hellcat with armor and a touch less camo.

I have the borsig and LOVE it.  Consistent big damage games but for some odd reason my win rate stays in the low 40s.  I realize it's speed prevents it from being able to carry matches but usually when I have a bad win rate, it's because I suck in that tank.

I have the baby waffle and am loving it, same with the grille 15.

I'll be trying our all the other suggestions here.  Thank you all!

Always looking to help people learn.  Check out my latest:

https://youtu.be/sch5KrnEWLA

XBOX one GT: RaZoR burnes

SPNNBOX #23 Posted 28 August 2019 - 04:41 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19351 battles
Not even a mention of the Fat Max. Nuthin better than yelling " you just got Dickered" after putting big holes in pretty much any red you go against.

furballthegame #24 Posted 31 August 2019 - 06:51 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27411 battles

SU-152

Killer of teir x tanks :)

Haukkis #25 Posted 05 September 2019 - 07:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 34518 battles

View PostSPNNBOX, on 28 August 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

Not even a mention of the Fat Max. Nuthin better than yelling " you just got Dickered" after putting big holes in pretty much any red you go against.

Dicker Max has awfully narrow gun arc, I would never recommend that vehicle to anyone, unless that someone is weirdo who loves St Emil.

BataBingWings #26 Posted 09 September 2019 - 06:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19583 battles
I’ve really enjoyed grinding the charioteer and Conway so hopefully the FV big boy will be just as much fun. They should nickname the FV183 TD the dead star cause it’s terrible.. had more fun in the tortoise. I also enjoyed the German line up to the grille, the grille is still to this day my favourite tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users