Jump to content


Ramrod mm

mm

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

John Arrowsmith #1 Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:57 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76004 battles
  • 15,251
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

How is this tank weighted in mm?

 

 

I seem to be getting many games as the only light in the match. Although I don't mind this it seems a but unbalanced that both teams don't have a light tank. 


World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


AwardedSteak863 #2 Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:43 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25195 battles
  • 1,023
  • [47R]
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014
How are you liking the Ramrod? I have about 200k xp left before I earn it.  I haven't really seen to many of them.

Signature by METALHELLIONx84


John Arrowsmith #3 Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76004 battles
  • 15,251
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostAwardedSteak863, on 02 February 2019 - 01:43 PM, said:

How are you liking the Ramrod? I have about 200k xp left before I earn it.  I haven't really seen to many of them.

 

I'm not sure yet,   I  wouldn't say it's a normal light.  It's view range is weak,   it's mobility isn't great, but it's gun hits hard.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


BULLPUPBAKERST1 #4 Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:43 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 49797 battles
  • 13,930
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
I posted this same thing a few weeks ago. I’m pretty sure I tracked 40-50% of my matches I was only light on either team. It has to be being weighted against mediums. 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


John Arrowsmith #5 Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:08 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76004 battles
  • 15,251
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 02 February 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

I posted this same thing a few weeks ago. I’m pretty sure I tracked 40-50% of my matches I was only light on either team. It has to be being weighted against mediums. 

 

It's great, hopefully it doesn't get changed until after I've finished with it.:trollface:

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


BULLPUPBAKERST1 #6 Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:14 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 49797 battles
  • 13,930
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
I set it up passive and it did well passive, but that gun hits hard and well. So many games I was ignored as a flea and just pounded people. It’s very similar to the sp1c single shot when it first came out. 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


John Arrowsmith #7 Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76004 battles
  • 15,251
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 02 February 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

I set it up passive and it did well passive, but that gun hits hard and well. So many games I was ignored as a flea and just pounded people. It’s very similar to the sp1c single shot when it first came out. 

 

I'm thinking  clutch braking and off road driving it might be well worth it on it. I normally don't use these 2 on lights but it may well be a good idea.

 

1 other thing I will say is that the gun seems very accurate.


World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


Rubbelito #8 Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 23569 battles
  • 8,339
  • [KOALA]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

I don't like the ramrod. It's too sluggish to be a light.

Does it get better with oil perhaps?



Asmodeios #9 Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 42202 battles
  • 2,949
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014

View PostRubbelito, on 02 February 2019 - 10:22 AM, said:

I don't like the ramrod. It's too sluggish to be a light.

Does it get better with oil perhaps?

I run it with 105. Performs better. 



Thee Turtle God #10 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:50 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 42701 battles
  • 957
  • Member since:
    02-03-2014
Yo don't tell anybody, but the ramrod is very good if you play it like a cheeky medium. But  SHHHHH i'm averaging 7k wn8 in it. GO AWAY!

John Arrowsmith #11 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:37 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 76004 battles
  • 15,251
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostThee Turtle God, on 04 February 2019 - 12:50 AM, said:

Yo don't tell anybody, but the ramrod is very good if you play it like a cheeky medium. But  SHHHHH i'm averaging 7k wn8 in it. GO AWAY!

 

I suggest you enjoy it while you can because it's most likely going to get a NERF.  It hasn't got great light tank numbers to start with so it will become a heap of crap.

World of tanks Auto lock edition,  because aiming shouldn't be a skill.

 

 

 


BULLPUPBAKERST1 #12 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 49797 battles
  • 13,930
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 04 February 2019 - 04:37 AM, said:

 

I suggest you enjoy it while you can because it's most likely going to get a NERF.  It hasn't got great light tank numbers to start with so it will become a heap of crap.

 

it absolutely will get a nerf...it’s light years better than the original Stubbs tier for tier and that got castrated 

 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

 


Rubbelito #13 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:43 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 23569 battles
  • 8,339
  • [KOALA]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostThee Turtle God, on 04 February 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

Yo don't tell anybody, but the ramrod is very good if you play it like a cheeky medium. But  SHHHHH i'm averaging 7k wn8 in it. GO AWAY!

 

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 04 February 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

it absolutely will get a nerf...it’s light years better than the original Stubbs tier for tier and that got castrated 

 

Sounds like I've  been playing it wrong... lol

I mean, I only have 3 battles so far with avg dmg of nearly 2k, but I thought that was more me than the tank... :trollface:

But if I approach it more like a medium maybe I even can start to appreciate it.



Asmodeios #14 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 42202 battles
  • 2,949
  • Member since:
    02-18-2014
Pretty sure it has already been nerfed. It was never this sluggish before. Cant circle a black prince now.





Also tagged with mm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users