World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary Contest! WIN a signed Collector's Edition Box!

contest 5th anniversary giveaway collectors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

HomicidalApple0 #141 Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:57 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 2919 battles
Damn Rai came in and put everyone out really quick.

They sure did word it like a was a forum based giveaway with creativity mattering

BrogueOne #142 Posted 18 March 2019 - 06:57 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22770 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostShadowpower001, on 18 March 2019 - 05:57 PM, said:

Explicitly says "submit your entry in this forum", not on twitter, therefore your tickets should be invalid ... The rules say... :sceptic:

The post for the same contest that appeared on Twitter and Reddit would also say “submit your entry in this Reddit thread” and “submit your entry by *whatever they do on Twitter*”.  You can host a contest across multiple platforms for those people who only use one and not another(like a Reddit user who never visits the forums or a forum user who never visits Twitter, etc).  RNG did not favor you this time...... no need to be pedantic.

Shadowpower001 #143 Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:29 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 41021 battles

View PostBrogueOne, on 18 March 2019 - 03:57 PM, said:

The post for the same contest that appeared on Twitter and Reddit would also say “submit your entry in this Reddit thread” and “submit your entry by *whatever they do on Twitter*”.  You can host a contest across multiple platforms for those people who only use one and not another(like a Reddit user who never visits the forums or a forum user who never visits Twitter, etc).  RNG did not favor you this time...... no need to be pedantic.

I do not do it for being "pedantic", but the rules are not well established these confusions occur, I should say that all social networks participated not only the forum.

I would appreciate it if the rules are well established for the next one, since it is enough for me that the rules of the Global Map are already wrong, but if it is as you say to me then I acknowledge my error when I did not know that the contest was offered on several platforms at the same time , regardless of whether or not all are mentioned in the rules, I will keep it in mind for the next tournament.

eclairdelanuit06 #144 Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:54 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26486 battles
not surprise guys...

Youtube

Goxland #145 Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:59 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17453 battles
  • [MOLOT]
It's silly to write about twitter, although the rules about twitter does not specify at all. It was possible to tell a neighbor to write a poem for example on Facebook, and then say that she won ...

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_20190319-100808_Chrome.jpg   36.79K

PoopStopsHere #146 Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 28135 battles
  • [PCP]

View Postceassare, on 18 March 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

or I have not understood or you have not explained correctly

Agree..  

Clearly says 2 winners will be selected.  Doesn't say it's a drawing or random drawing. 

Says "in this forum post", not anywhere else.

Also states "Be Creative", = Why be creative if your going to pick a random post.  If someone took time to make a cool azz tank cake I'd vote for them to win it, with the time and effort it took.  So next time everyone should just post "Tanks, that's why" 

Kanosenju #147 Posted 22 March 2019 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 38170 battles
  • [GLOCK]

I have a big suggestion that will "ROCK ALL OUR WOT PLAYERS WORLD."   ADD MORE TIER(S).    I am playing WOT with my friends playing another video games on chat.  If you do add tiers, allot of WOT former burnt out console players will come out of the neck of the Fort Nite woods to do some Hawkens things back to WOT so that the Titan will fall!  If I can stay playing Clash of Clans for 6 years by them Adding 2 more tiers.  I think ROCKING OUR WOT WORLD is WOT's duty to make it happen ASAP.  Even Quickybaby admitted that the game is starting to get boring.   I want to see some M60 or T72  and cold war tanks to use and battle it out against my friends.

Also tagged with contest, 5th, anniversary, giveaway, collectors

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users