World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary Contest! WIN a signed Collector's Edition Box!

contest 5th anniversary giveaway collectors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

Vorpallion #21 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:42 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6444 battles
  • [ICC1]
I love the heart pounding excitement as you are the last tank left alive on your team, facing down an array of hungry reds, baying for your blood. 

The feeling of camaraderie as your dead teammates, wishing you well from beyond the grave, cheer you on over chat or ping the map in wild exuberance. 

The feeling that every decision you make matters, every shell counts, every moment is precious. Every skill your crew has trained, every piece of equipment you have bought or supply you have purchased suddenly is given the chance to prove its worth. 

Its' do or die. Will you uphold the trust your team has placed in you? Can you do it?

GT: Vorpallion on PS4

Edited by Vorpallion, 14 February 2019 - 03:13 PM.

SSSTEPHENN #22 Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:42 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 11422 battles

GT: SSSTEPHENN on Xbox

I have been playing since the beta and I still love playing the game. I am a tank nerd I can spend a age in the garage just looking through my tanks, 77 so far. Still no tier 10 I just can’t concentrate on one line but still loving it, long may it continue.

ChicletteBR #23 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27319 battles
  • [BUD]

congratulations to all of you

Edited by ChicletteBR, 06 February 2019 - 01:25 PM.

ChicletteBR #24 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 27319 battles
  • [BUD]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 05 February 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hello tankers!!

February 12th 2019 will be our World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!!

Join the celebration as we giveaway 2 of our World of Tanks Collector's Edition Box sets which will be signed by the World of Tanks Console development team!.  

To participate you must:

• Share with us and the rest of the community why you looooove playing World of Tanks Console!  It could be in the form of a video, a picture, a story, a puppet show, you name it!  Be creative (but please don't do anything unsafe or bad, or as a player noted, illegal lol:P )
  • 2 winners will be selected
  • This contest is not region locked.  We want worldwide participation! 
  • Your Gamertag must be visible 
  • Only one entry per player
  • Deadline will be February 28th 2019 EOD!
  • Submit your entry in this forum post

ROLL OUT!! 

--RaiBOT01

I'm sure this game is one of the best in recent times, the level of realism is fantastic, there are always new events, the creation team always updates something to improve the game ...

not the limits for this game .....
I really feel inside a battle with an armored.

HipsterMouse99 #25 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:49 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15480 battles
  • [UN]

I love world of tanks because its enough challanging and its keeps my intrest in game and its just satisfying when you can dominate the whole match

Gt:HipsterMouse99 on Xbox

xToivotonTapaus #26 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10963 battles
  • [UN]

World of Tanks is a suitable difficult and addictive game.

Gt: xToivotonTapaus on xbox

SM BLOK #27 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Private

• Players
  • 6983 battles
  • [FAS]

GT: SM BLOK

What I love about this game is how realistic and intense the battles are. Many games out there lack that amount of intensity and realism that world of tanks provides for me :)

GameWinner_001 #28 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 42894 battles
  • [TOP-N]

Gamertag: GameWinner_001 (on PS4)

First and foremost, I love about the game the superb tank design.

The tanks are so beautifully designed that WoT is even fun to watch at if you are just in your garage scrolling through your small or big collection of tanks. Not many games out there are already that much fun without having touched upon the core part of the game, its gameplay.

The gameplay itself comes into play as soon as you enter a battle queue and are sent into a match.

That's where the real fun begins.

You and your tank out in a (luckily only virtual) battle where you have to make pretty tough tactical decisions about where to go and where better not to position your tank.

Sometimes a retreat is the better option and you are better off sticking with the swarm of your comrades on another flank.

Or you have to consider your armor strength and can directly face another enemy tank by angling your tank in order to increase the effectiveness of your armor.

Or you drive a sniper which has a crew with the camouflage skill trained and have to hide in the bushes far away, waiting for your target to pass your line of fire.

Yes, I love the tactical component of the game.

I also love the variety of all the different maps, from deserts to snowy woods, from flat plains to rocky mountains and from open fields to narrow cities: It's all there (especially in tier 10 where there are some weather variants available which offer some really tough conditions like blizzards or thunderstorms).

And finally, I love the variety that the tanks in game offer: Slow, but well armored tanks, fast and agile tanks - some of them equipped with autoloaders -, and tank destroyers that not only blow your mind. Finally, there's artillery, a pretty mean kind of tank class that is always good for a turn of the tide at the frontline...  from far away.

And unlocking new tanks is just so rewarding.

And that's pretty much the verdict of it all: The game is just so much fun because of all the variety and the level of depth it offers although it is just about tanks fighting other tanks :).

Edited by GameWinner_001, 06 February 2019 - 05:13 PM.

TripleFFFG #29 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:58 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 44161 battles

Are these Collectors Edition Boxes going to be reissued like the Black Tanks. I don't want to spend the time right now to submit your requirements but if I whine enough will you re-issue them?

TallDesert34426 #30 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 62710 battles
  • [-UNL-]

I have been here since the first week of launch on consoles. In these 5 years, the number of daily logins that I have missed is very low and it's surprising to me to think about. I don't have a military history and never really cared about tanks in particular, so for me, It all came down to the gameplay. I had never before had a memorable experience with a game where you could shoot an enemy, direct hit...and do zero damage. I instantly loved it and the love only grew the more I learned. That is another thing that I love; how much there is to learn and how far ahead you will be of most of the player base the more you know and the more time you are willing to put in to train your crews. It is the first and only FreeToPlay game that I ever spent money on(and not a small amount either!). I genuinely hope to see it around still when I am an old man!

Xbox: TallDesert34426

Edited by TallDesert34426, 06 February 2019 - 05:42 PM.

Sadriel Fett #31 Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:08 PM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 27960 battles
  • [A4C]

--Gamer Tag: Sadriel Fett

This is one of the few games I seem to never get tired of playing.  I've been fascinated by tanks ever since I was a kid.  I actually almost went into the Army to work with tanks, but ended up becoming more interested in the sciences so went into the Air Force, instead.  Regardless, I still kept reading and learning about armored warfare.  So, this game was a no brainer to get when it finally came to console.    

I also see the anniversary garage is up.  Happy 5th, WoTC.

~ "This game would be great, if it wasn't for our teammates." ~

~ There's no such thing as Arty Safe. You have to play Arty Aware. You have to play SmArty. ~

ManuNice #32 Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:41 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16451 battles
  • [-TTT-]

For me it has been 3 years.

3 years of fun

3 years of Platooned friendship

3 years of rage

3 years of bad RNG/Matchmaking/teammates 

3 years of great RNG/Matchmaking/teammates

3 years of wotinfo daily visit

3 years of late nights

3 years of salty message (received!)

3 years of money spent

3 years of great game!! 

Can’t wait to see what’s next!

GT: ManuNice on XBox

"Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason." J.Seinfeld

CaptNutButter #33 Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:55 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5646 battles

It's one of those games that gets you hooked. Sometimes it's a struggle and sometimes it's not. That is the essence of this game. We lose sleep, wake up early, grind though tiers, platoon up, go it solo, make new friends, make new rivals, turn rivals into friends, spent to much silver,  and the list continues on and on. The community is where it's at. Always feels like we can get an answer from somebody that is actually helpful. Sometimes getting in a great game with a developer or contributor feels like we all are helping this game move forward.  Here's looking at you, see in the next battle.

GT - CaptNutButter on XBOX

BloodFist102 #34 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26274 battles
  • [7-UP]

Eversince i was a kid, i have been dreaming of becoming a tanker. Unfortunately, in our country being in that kind of field is impossible since our government doesnt own even a single tank. So, my desire to become a tanker was just a mere dream and I buried it deep inside my heart. Until a certain video I watched at Youtube catched my attention. It was a video of a guy playing a particular game about tanks. Then it hit me bigtime. I couldn't contain my excitement,so,on that same day, I bought PS4,downloaded your game and started playing right away. Im so overwhelmed with the game as it seemed real.A realisation occured to me that my long lost dream is coming true.

I couldn't thank you enough for making my childhood dream possible in just one click away. For this reason, I have met several players for which i have built relationship called friendship. I also learned and exercise sportmanship as well as enhance my skills and strategies in war gaming. This is my way of stressing out after a hard days of work, so technically, it has helped relax my physical and mental state. There are countless things to say and it benefit me in general but most impotrtantly, YOU WAR GAMING/WORLD OF TANKS REVIVE THE GREATEST DREAM OF A SMALL KID TO BECOME A TANKER THAT HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 32 YEARS.

ING: BloodFist102

PS4 Console

huckle_berry_vin #35 Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 19688 battles
  • [VS]
Hey first off thanks,that bundle looks sweet. I guess tanks for me isn't just a game. Tanks has been a source of both great joy and extreme rage haha I first saw the game on PC way in the earlier years at a friends house I remember taking turns playing for hours sadly my hunk of junk computer wasn't up to the task of running wot smoothly once I got a descent laptop first thing I got was WOT tho not having a mouse made it tough to play I've always been a console kid not sure why just have been when I heard WOT was coming to console it was like a wet dream come true! Over the years now I've had a lot of fun I've joined a clan making some great friends I've ground out late nights and cursed my rng/matchmaking tho never quitting constantly coming back no matter what not sure what you guys put in this game but I know dope fiends with less of an addiction Haha all and all I cant wait to see what's next thanks for hard work WG!

Gamertag: huckle_berry_vin
Ps4

ZeroGoldfish683 #36 Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:41 AM

Private

• Players
  • 34346 battles
  • [-UGCC]

WOT has been a blast for over a year now. Its the only game I play. The game requires thinking as well as hand eye coordination. Even old guys like me can play(and alot do). Learning the maps, your tank and the reds, and the game mechanics is more important than just coordination.  It never gets old. Thanks Wargaming Keep up the good work.

GT zerogoldfish683

TDS TrikzZ #37 Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12516 battles
  • [PROMO]

GT: TDS TrikzZ

i love this game because I have fun everyday it makes me laugh from all the people who take fall damage (including me) also I like meeting new tankers and making new friends also all the skilled players and so on this game has changed my life kind of because I have never stuck to a game like World of Tanks I just can’t get off the game I’m on this game every single day grinding for new tanks so thank you WarGaming for making this game.

antritus #38 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:34 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7305 battles
  • [SUOMI]

I love playing world of tanks becouse its fun i got 2 consoles and i play every day and i support the game and i play with my friends every day STORY once i was playing with my friends i staryed looking what is happenin0g when my team was 10 meters at sky bugged. me and my friend Just couldnt stoo laughing  to it we laugh to it like 7mins and we won the match Username Antritus Console Ps4

Nameless Saint #39 Posted 08 February 2019 - 10:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 33542 battles
I have been playing tanks since it came out on the Xbox 360. Love the grinding and combat,I dont think I will ever stop playing lol. GT Nameless Saint

dzhey43 #40 Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:09 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 29414 battles
  • [3EBC]

Congrats everybody with 5th Anniversary! This is KV2 quick made from everything I could use right now. It has rotatable turret and it has changeable crew too! (so it is premium tank).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Also tagged with contest, 5th, anniversary, giveaway, collectors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users