World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary Contest! WIN a signed Collector's Edition Box!

contest 5th anniversary giveaway collectors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

Wid71 #61 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:38 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12132 battles

I have been playing for over 4 years and have no plans to stop.  I hope for a more historical feel to your up coming development, but otherwise am happy with much of your work on the game.  

wid71 on xbox.

TemplarKnight75 #62 Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22206 battles
  • [OJD]
One of first videos for wot I ever uploaded it was my first time doing that and I thought it was hilarious. Still do. Things like this kept me playing more than the grinding did at times 

USArmyTanker137 #63 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:04 PM

Private

• Players
  • 14541 battles
  • [THS]
I've been playing over a year on the 23 of September, I was in the US Army after 911 I signed up at the age of 28. I was a 19 kilo M1A1 Armoured Crewman. So I got with a military group counciling and we got discussion on how gaming helps with P.T.S.D so since I was a Tanker in the Army I purchased a Xbox and the 1st game I got was World of Tanks. From there I was hooked, now I've over 200 Tanks and over 13,000 battlrs. Considering about 7,000 to 8,000 games was the learning curve the last couple thousand games I've started getting M.O.E on many tanks and trying to improve my WIN 8. Since most Clan look at stats for the Tournaments and for Wednesday Night Fights. Honestly I play to have fun and most of the top clans shouldn't look at the stats specially since how the teams we're on lose. I just played 13 games before getting a team to win. I'm very happy that I've chosen this game. There's many other Veterans that play and it's a good Community to play with. I play for the Hit Squad and Duke Savage is my Commander. He's a very caring person to get to know. I also follow serveral Community Contribiters and my 1st was Quickie Baby. I don't ever have luck winning anything even though I try lol. If it wasn't for World of Tanks I be still in a depressing stat. It gives me something to look forward to each and every day and meeting new people as well. I wanna wish Wargaming a Happy 5th Anniversary and thank all my friends in World of Tanks and my Clan for believing in me.

Goddog #64 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:39 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23414 battles
  • [SDKFZ]
made great friends, fun times, good bit of relaxation after work, a bit of history and research. A hobby to share. 

Winner 3rd place in the  [UNOFFICIAL CHALLENGE #2] Tier V Sturmgeschutz III

Edgy Atomic Ace #65 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7015 battles

Love the satisfaction of getting another T10 tank. Just adding on to my collection.

GT: Edgy Atomic Ace

SuperSherman44 #66 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 21787 battles

Wot has come such a long way in the past 5 years and has helped me get through a lot of sadness, the happy times when you blow someone's turret off and even the times you get destroyed still made me a lot happier! Recently, my cat Squirvin died (funny name) and I was felling very down for a while then I started playing Wot more often and now I feel a lot better.

Thanks Wot!:) SuperSherman44

I Heart The Sherman (Best tank of WWII)

I got a new Xbox One S so I'm really excited!

R.I.P. Xbox 360 E ~2014-2019

BrogueOne #67 Posted 13 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 23402 battles
  • [ELDER]
I first discovered WoT when I moved in with my not-yet-wife and started playing on her 360.  I would only play on those free XBL weekends, but I was hooked and started following guys like Jingles and Dezgamez.  I was bit by the gaming bug and took the plunge by buying a PS4..... I couldn’t type fast enough to sign up for the Beta and I’ve been playing ever since!

There’s always a challenge to be had and goals to accomplish.  I’m BrogueOne and I love playing WoT!  I wrote some Haikus about some tanks....... it’s probably terrible Haiku, but I’m a musician, not a poet! Lol!

Tank Haikus:

The Tiger is strong
But is afraid of Waffle
So she will shoot first

Oh-Ni Chan is slow
Your death will come so quickly
Cannot escape Lights

Glorious GuP tank
Fights for her academy
Whether win or lose

T-VI-100
Was once Germany’s finest
Now crush dissidents

Big daddy Waffle
A head made out of paper
Cuts through all OpFor

Oh, Mighty TOG 2
Too big for her own britches
Will out live us all

Bright burns the Firefly
Seventeen pounder cannon
No extinguisher

RAADZI-77 #68 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:54 PM

Private

• Players
  • 17594 battles
  • [TOP25]
Hello tankers, why do I play in WOT? I'm 42 I've played different games in my life but all of them were the same, monotonous, until one day I played WOT and I say yes, I loved this game from the first time, it was different, I felt that I belonged to something and when I met in my game colleagues and we started to play together, talk on various topics, while fighting side by side I felt like when I was 12 years old and nothing mattered except buddies and games in war, for example, now thanks to WOT we do it again, we laugh together, we play , we fight with enemies, it's horny again. Thanks to WOT for all this, we play on, next birthday, let them be as many as possible.

AgusCrack31 #69 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:11 PM

Private

• Players
  • 39711 battles
WOT DESDE HACE CASI 2 AÑOS ES  MI PASION ,ME GUSTO TANTO QUE YA NI FUTBOL  POR TV MIRO.SIEMPRE TIENE NUEVOS DESAFIOS Y ME GUSTA COMPARTIRLO CON MIS AMIGOS,ESO SI LOS QUE JUEGAN DEBEN MUCHAS VECES JUGAR EN EQUIPO SOMOS 15 CONTRA 15 O 7 VS 7 PELEEN COMO SI REALMENTE SU VIDA  ESTUVIERA EN JUEGO NO IMPORTA  SI LOS MATAN DEN EL MAXIMO X EL BIEN DEL GRUPO SIEMPRE CAUSEN EL MAYOR DAÑO POSIBLE  A SUS ENEMIGOS Y VAMOS A GANAR MAS BATALLAS HAY UN TANQUE PARA CADA UNO BUSQUEN EL TANQUE DE SU NIVEL AL MENOS QUE DOS ATAQUEN 1 TANQUE  DOS NIVELES MAYOR SINO SERAS PARTE DE LA HISTORIA AYUDEN A SUS COMPAÑEROS DE BATALLA CUANDO LO SOLICITEN NADIE GANA LA GUERRA  POR SI SOLO.

Edited by AgusCrack31, 13 February 2019 - 09:16 PM.

AgusCrack31 #70 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 39711 battles

Ver publicacionAgusCrack31, el 13 de febrero de 2019 - 09:11 PM, dijo:

WOT DESDE HACE CASI 2 AÑOS ES MI PASIÓN, ME GUSTO TANTO QUE YA NI FUTBOL POR TV MIRO.SIEMPRE TIENE NUEVOS DESAFIOS Y ME GUSTA COMPARTIRLO CON MIS AMIGOS, ESO LOS QUE JUEGAN DEBEN MUCHAS VECES JUGAR COMO SI TU VIDA ESTUVIERA EN JUEGO NO IMPORTA SI LOS MATAN DEN EL MAXIMO X EL BIEN DEL GRUPO SIEMPRE CAUSEN EL MAYOR DAÑO POSIBLE SUS ENEMIGOS Y VAMOS A GANAR MAS BATALLAS HAY UN TANQUE PARA CADA UNO BUSQUEN EL TANQUE DE SU NIVEL AL MENOS QUE 2 ATAQUEN UNO DOS NIVELES MAYOR SINO SERAS PARTE DE LA HISTORIA AYUDEN A SUS COMPAÑEROS DE BATALLA CUANDO LO SOLICITEN NADIE GANA LA GUERRA POR SI SOLO.

Edited by AgusCrack31, 13 February 2019 - 09:28 PM.

AgusCrack31 #71 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 39711 battles
FELIZ CUMPLE A TODOS LOS COMANDANTES  DE W.O.T

ceassare #72 Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:32 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 50945 battles
  • [3MARK]

delete

Edited by ceassare, 14 February 2019 - 12:40 PM.

Tw0pAcPr0 #73 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:31 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7454 battles
  • [-GRS-]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 05 February 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hello tankers!!

February 12th 2019 will be our World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!!

Join the celebration as we giveaway 2 of our World of Tanks Collector's Edition Box sets which will be signed by the World of Tanks Console development team!.  

To participate you must:

• Share with us and the rest of the community why you looooove playing World of Tanks Console!  It could be in the form of a video, a picture, a story, a puppet show, you name it!  Be creative (but please don't do anything unsafe or bad, or as a player noted, illegal lol:P )
  • 2 winners will be selected
  • This contest is not region locked.  We want worldwide participation! 
  • Your Gamertag must be visible 
  • Only one entry per player
  • Deadline will be February 28th 2019 EOD!
  • Submit your entry in this forum post

ROLL OUT!! 

--RaiBOT01

This is something I made for your 5th Birthday

5 awesome years looking forward to many more.

ceassare #74 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:39 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 50945 battles
  • [3MARK]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 05 February 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hello tankers!!

February 12th 2019 will be our World of Tanks Console 5th Anniversary!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!!

Join the celebration as we giveaway 2 of our World of Tanks Collector's Edition Box sets which will be signed by the World of Tanks Console development team!.  

To participate you must:

• Share with us and the rest of the community why you looooove playing World of Tanks Console!  It could be in the form of a video, a picture, a story, a puppet show, you name it!  Be creative (but please don't do anything unsafe or bad, or as a player noted, illegal lol:P )
  • 2 winners will be selected
  • This contest is not region locked.  We want worldwide participation! 
  • Your Gamertag must be visible 
  • Only one entry per player
  • Deadline will be February 28th 2019 EOD!
  • Submit your entry in this forum post

ROLL OUT!! 

--RaiBOT01

Basically, I play world of tanks because each battle is unique and some of them are similar to getting you a heart attack :) like this one below.

chipster8253 #75 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:15 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15453 battles

Ah, Why do I love World Of Tanks Console, let me count the ways. Firstly, after 4.5 years of playing, all the way back to xBox 360 days, I met new friends, joined clans, had epic battles and pretty much fell in love with the game. As a WWII historian and Armor aficionado, I was prepared to dislike the game due to non-reality issues, but as I played, I realized that the physics engines that drive the performance of the tanks, damage from hits, near misses, HE vs AP, and shooting on the move, all of these things were as close to real as one could get from a non-specific tank simulator like the army uses to train M1 tank crews. Furthermore, the more I moved up the various tech trees, ultimately reaching the much maligned Maus and E-100, just to name a couple, I felt the pain of the grind(s), and the joy that came when that last bit of needed Xp had been attained, and the Tier 10 tank was mine. So yeah, I have a couple hundred tanks in my garage, and I love playing all of them. I play on a daily basis and don't see that changing in the near to distant future. Go WoT Console!!!

Chipster8253

Edited by chipster8253, 14 February 2019 - 02:15 PM.

BigBoreBatallio #76 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:00 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4011 battles
  • [BG1TV]
     I started playing WOT on the XB360 & loved the challenge it presented. I've always been a huge HALO fan, but once I started playing WOT, that took backseat.

Give 'em shell! 

Big Bore Battalion. XBGT: BigBoreBattalio

molmomas #77 Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2209 battles
great, we will start soon :)

scubakat #78 Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15406 battles
  • [D-12]

I mean... its a great game. For a free one at that. Its very rare to find a game that you are willing to spend money on despite it not requiring you to. I hope that world of tanks can continue on for at least a few more years, because I’m sure that it can bring a lot more joy to people. Thank you Wargaming! Its also great to see interaction between Wargaming and its fans. Its quite rare! 

Gt-scubakat 

Idiocy Inverted #79 Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:13 AM

Private

• Players
  • 12554 battles
  • [GCCS]
I have loved this game for 5 years on console. 10K battles, 180 tanks and not stopping anytime soon. Keep it up!:B

GOFASTDIEYOUNG #80 Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26826 battles

I LOVE kamikaze tanking. #WorldofTanksMercenaries . Just shared on twitter

GT is gofastdieyoung on xbox

couldn't figure out how to paste it here

Also tagged with contest, 5th, anniversary, giveaway, collectors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users