Silver, not Gold, for excess refund from Trade In?

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

Koneko Da Best #101 Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:34 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28570 battles
  • [KMD]

View PostCpt KYU, on 08 February 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

Right. This makes it even more difficult to understand for me personally. So MS and Sony are in charge of gold compensation? And they do let you guys give gold away for Ops, but not for trading tanks? So that means you messed up the first hours of the trading program, I guess? 

I also don't understand this how is it okay for us to get gold from the winter games ops and from the war chests earned from long haul but it's not okay via the trade system? Please explain this one to me if you don't mind Raibot?

ImpartialPants9 #102 Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:46 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 18380 battles
  • [SPUDZ]

View Postleova, on 09 February 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

if you dont know the real answer, dont give a false one that will anger and mislead people :( 

refunds are ALWAYS in Silver(when they started the new trade-in it bugged out and did Gold by accident)

that said, it SHOULD always be in Gold, but WG refuses to be decent and reasonable about this :(

I looked and saw gold refunds with silver for my trade in options on the first day this round.  I was not trying to give false info just posting what I saw when I was doing my trade ins.

Jope2209 #103 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 32711 battles

View PostKoneko Da Best, on 10 February 2019 - 03:34 AM, said:

I also don't understand this how is it okay for us to get gold from the winter games ops and from the war chests earned from long haul but it's not okay via the trade system? Please explain this one to me if you don't mind Raibot?

That earnable gold is new feature in WoTC, but don't forget that every new player gets 800 gold when they finish Tutorials for the first time, so giving gold was not exactly a ''tabu''. Gold refunds for excess value in trade-ins would generate more transactions, but that would also start more gold being bought and people would end up doing 5 or 10 trade-in deals instead of 1 or none. WG would certainly profit from that activity, players would get ''new toys'' and their interest for playing the game would be increased. Plus it's a great way to celebrate 5th anniversary on console.

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)

blushrts #104 Posted 10 February 2019 - 01:51 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10309 battles
At least your works in some fashion. The trade in button does nothing when I click it, and yes I have more than one qualifying premium to trade. Then again, I don't kiss WG [edited]on here.

Edited by blushrts, 10 February 2019 - 01:53 PM.

DefiantSpurr #105 Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14216 battles
  • [BNKR]

I never saw this bug.

As soon as the update went live I had a nose around, and at no point was it offering me gold instead of silver.

Now I have issues with the premium tank in program ( I would of allowed multiple tanks to be exchanged for 50% their value), but are people really getting upset because a bug that was clearly a bug, got fixed?

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

furballthegame #106 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:19 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27411 battles

View PostIBROX 04, on 05 February 2019 - 10:01 PM, said:

So peeps get gold and i get bloody silver? Ffs nice one WG. Funny how WG always find away to pissoff its player base. Changed my mind, i ain't gonna trade in anymore tanks. 

Why would you trade in tanks?

Especially if you know how this game works?

furballthegame #107 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27411 battles

View PostDefiantSpurr, on 10 February 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

I never saw this bug.

As soon as the update went live I had a nose around, and at no point was it offering me gold instead of silver.

Now I have issues with the premium tank in program ( I would of allowed multiple tanks to be exchanged for 50% their value), but are people really getting upset because a bug that was clearly a bug, got fixed?

No /:;/:;/:;

furballthegame #108 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:25 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27411 battles

:izmena:View PostJope2209, on 09 February 2019 - 10:23 AM, said:

And one more thing, there is something called honoring the terms of the deal, even if it's not as favorable to you as you think it should be. This trade-in was introduced within 5 years anniversary celebration, and alowing gold refunds which would allow for more valid options would be more than appreciated by WoT community, even if it's made like exception to the rule and ''One-time deal'' only.

If? I stress if you believe that?

Where have you been in the last 5 years? 

Jope2209 #109 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32711 battles

View Postfurballthegame, on 11 February 2019 - 02:25 AM, said:

If? I stress if you believe that?

Where have you been in the last 5 years? 

I live strictly by Bushido code virtues...It would be nice to see that some of them are adopted by WG as well.

''Be acutely honest throughout your dealings with all people. Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To the true warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity. Warriors make a full commitment to their decisions.''

''Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop a power that must be used for good. They have compassion. They help their fellow men at every opportunity. If an opportunity does not arise, they go out of their way to find one.''

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users