Jump to content


Check out the PC's Wheeled Vehicles here in their 1.4 Update.

PC Wheeled Vehicles 1.4

  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Nuke2099 #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

 


lQqtvt1.gif

SeagullOfEvil #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:52 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14803 battles
  • 1,050
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
The wheeled vehicles look fun, I wonder how hard they’ll be nerfed if they ever reach console.

2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


Nuke2099 #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 06 February 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

The wheeled vehicles look fun, I wonder how hard they’ll be nerfed if they ever reach console.

 

They probably won't have wheels on console because our WG will give them tracks because people complain they're too fast.
lQqtvt1.gif

KajitaBerlin #4 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:03 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16254 battles
  • 371
  • Member since:
    10-27-2017
This new mechanic won't work well with controller, although they have new magnetic autoaim And if if if its working well, then the game is over, because the most people play this tank game because of the tanks. Perhaps we need stronger heavies in the future hehe

SeagullOfEvil #5 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14803 battles
  • 1,050
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostNuke2099, on 06 February 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

 

They probably won't have wheels on console because our WG will give them tracks because people complain they're too fast.

 

Sometimes we just can't have nice things. 

2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


Nuke2099 #6 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostKajitaBerlin, on 06 February 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

This new mechanic won't work well with controller, although they have new magnetic autoaim And if if if its working well, then the game is over, because the most people play this tank game because of the tanks. Perhaps we need stronger heavies in the future hehe

 

We already have SPG's which aren't tanks so based on that logic the game was over to begin with. 
lQqtvt1.gif

DwarfOnDrugs #7 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28825 battles
  • 2,030
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014
way to difficult to hit on co sole

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w


Nuke2099 #8 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 06 February 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

way to difficult to hit on co sole

 

While that's probably true they will be coming to console unless the entire game shuts down which is a possibility. 
lQqtvt1.gif

Red Dough Boy #9 Posted 06 February 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 25568 battles
  • 4,654
  • [APG]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013

Just like any other tank added, the top players will make these things tiny gremlin monsters that dominate the match while poorer players will die very quickly. There's already a video of one of these vehicles flying off a small hill and exploding on impact only a few seconds into the game.


If I only had a Baneblade....

 

 

 


Nuke2099 #10 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostRed Dough Boy, on 06 February 2019 - 01:56 PM, said:

Just like any other tank added, the top players will make these things tiny gremlin monsters that dominate the match while poorer players will die very quickly. There's already a video of one of these vehicles flying off a small hill and exploding on impact only a few seconds into the game.

 

That already happens with lights already because our physics are completely different (worse) to the PC version. 
lQqtvt1.gif

DwarfOnDrugs #11 Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28825 battles
  • 2,030
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostNuke2099, on 06 February 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

 

While that's probably true they will be coming to console unless the entire game shuts down which is a possibility. 

 

ofcourse they will, WGCB wouldn’t miss out on that free xp cash grab opportunity. however they will do the same thing they have done with light tanks. nerf them to the point where noone in their right mind would play them.

(And yes i do need a new banner i can't be bothered to change it yet)

https://www.youtube....GOV0Ca_kQVSX2-w


Nuke2099 #12 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostDwarfOnDrugs, on 06 February 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

ofcourse they will, WGCB wouldn’t miss out on that free xp cash grab opportunity. however they will do the same thing they have done with light tanks. nerf them to the point where noone in their right mind would play them.

 

It's a great way to advertise new content after all. Just nerf it. :D
lQqtvt1.gif

Very Classy #13 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26495 battles
  • 2,554
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014
They need to give them horrible terrain resistances. How well they were turning on Sand River (watched QB's 1st match on Test Server) was ridiculous. I don't mind them being fast, but they cannot also be agile in sand. That's just not realistic. :trollface:

Nuke2099 #14 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostVery Classy, on 06 February 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

They need to give them horrible terrain resistances. How well they were turning on Sand River (watched QB's 1st match on Test Server) was ridiculous. I don't mind them being fast, but they cannot also be agile in sand. That's just not realistic. :trollface:

 

They already nerfed them on PC a bit. The thing is you can't make them too slow otherwise you might as well not put them in the game. Their speed is their health bar just as much as their actual health. They're short sighted and rely on speed to actually function.
lQqtvt1.gif

Very Classy #15 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 26495 battles
  • 2,554
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    04-24-2014

View PostNuke2099, on 06 February 2019 - 10:30 AM, said:

 

They already nerfed them on PC a bit. The thing is you can't make them too slow otherwise you might as well not put them in the game. Their speed is their health bar just as much as their actual health. They're short sighted and rely on speed to actually function.

 

Has the update gone live? I'll have to check some streams. See how many yolo scouts suicide on terrain before they ever reach the enemy.



Jope2209 #16 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:00 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 28290 battles
  • 6,677
  • Member since:
    01-28-2017
T-100-LT will have a lot of work to do ramming those annoying fleas off the map.

 

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

 

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)


Nuke2099 #17 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostVery Classy, on 06 February 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

 

Has the update gone live? I'll have to check some streams. See how many yolo scouts suicide on terrain before they ever reach the enemy.

 

It's live on PC. Although the only person I'm following on Twitch who's online is sirfoch and he doesn't seem to be bothering with them mainly because anything similar to light tanks isn't his thing. 

 

View PostJope2209, on 06 February 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

T-100-LT will have a lot of work to do ramming those annoying fleas off the map.

 

If it can even catch up to them or out turn them. 

 

Everything else it has an advantage apart from overall speed and maneuverability. 


lQqtvt1.gif

SeagullOfEvil #18 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14803 battles
  • 1,050
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
Is circon streaming today? I'm pretty sure he was looking forward to the tier 6.

2/3 Marked Tanks

Spoiler

 


Nuke2099 #19 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20677 battles
  • 13,498
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    02-11-2014

View PostSeagullOfEvil, on 06 February 2019 - 04:48 PM, said:

Is circon streaming today? I'm pretty sure he was looking forward to the tier 6.

 

He's on right now.

Edited by Nuke2099, 06 February 2019 - 06:39 PM.

lQqtvt1.gif




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users