Why the horrible accuracy?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

XT356 #1 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [DNTCR]

I mean, I really like the STA1 and the STA2, but man oh man, these things are super inaccurate. I have missed shots that would have been a hit in most other tanks I play, and most of those shots have been from standing still. From the looks of it, it doesnt seem to get better the higher up I go.

Any way to help with this issue? Im currently running a rammer, vents and optics. Also, next time camo is half price, I am decking out the STA1.

“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

Restless_Vermin #2 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 38682 battles

View PostXT356, on 06 February 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

I mean, I really like the STA1 and the STA2, but man oh man, these things are super inaccurate. I have missed shots that would have been a hit in most other tanks I play, and most of those shots have been from standing still. From the looks of it, it doesnt seem to get better the higher up I go.

Any way to help with this issue? Im currently running a rammer, vents and optics. Also, next time camo is half price, I am decking out the STA1.

I run rammer, vert stabs, optics

Very Classy #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 33029 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Posttonygillott, on 06 February 2019 - 10:20 AM, said:

I run rammer, vert stabs, optics

That's what I use. I found the STA-1 to be really reliable once I had the top package, but I would agree that my STA-2 Black is fully capable of completely missing the target. It can be derpy. Thankfully, though, the RoF is nice enough that you're bound to connect some shots.

There is literally an Xbox 360 in a museum, and this is the best joke you can come up with?
                                                                                         -- allhavoc

XT356 #4 Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10539 battles
  • [DNTCR]

View PostVery Classy, on 06 February 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

That's what I use. I found the STA-1 to be really reliable once I had the top package, but I would agree that my STA-2 Black is fully capable of completely missing the target. It can be derpy. Thankfully, though, the RoF is nice enough that you're bound to connect some shots.

Doesnt help out when it comes down to me or them. Like it did two nights ago. Game those them again. 
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

DutchDragon 99 #5 Posted 04 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24998 battles
  • [EASY]
Yea it's a trade-of: when compared to the other NATO bloc mediums, the Japanese mediums sacrifice gun handling and accuracy for better dpm.

wake_the_move #6 Posted 07 December 2019 - 01:51 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11129 battles

What good is dpm, if you can‘t hit anything. Throw in bounces and low roll non-pens, and you got yourself the perfect desaster.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users