The Core Breach survey & Black Tanks lie!

core breach survey black tanks RetroJules

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

RetroJules #1 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:52 PM

Sergeant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 18188 battles
  • [RETRO]

Good Day to you my friends

It's been a long long time since I posted on the forum (just been lacking time lately)

So did you get the Core Breach Survey? And did you give the mode a glowing report or did you strike it down as another wasted game mode like commander mode and SURELY the minigame is long dead and released as a 'mobile' game by now?

Well for those of you who didn't get to see the survey.....here's mine........and I may just have mentioned the lie about BLACK EDITION tanks NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER being sold again in respect to those players who bought them knowing they would be the ONLY ones EVER, EVER, EVER to own them !! #cockup

Retro out

TocFanKe4 #2 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20559 battles
  • [GIRLS]
I never got the survey

The E25 was built for Shenanigans

FRlGHTKNIGHT #3 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:56 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9273 battles
  • [ASYLM]
I didn't get a survey either, can somebody post a link please? 

GameWinner_001 #4 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:57 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41667 battles
  • [TOP-N]
yeah, a link would be nice.

Coupdeteat #5 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29603 battles
  • [HIRAM]
I am definitely in the group of people who is not super pleased with the rerelease of the black tanks. Seriously, I don’t know why I even bother reading anything they’re marketing people have to say. 

Zxyphos #6 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:07 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18182 battles
  • [RATT]
I just can't believe WG sold the black editions with a trade-in option. I got my Black Lowe for less than 8000 gold as a result. Awesome deal!!!

tokyobatman #7 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [NOPE]
Agree with you.. I got 2 black tanks with trade in..  It was awesome..  I am glad the brought them back.  I think it will help get new players more into the game with the xp bonus..

TemplarKnight75 #8 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20964 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostRetroJules, on 07 February 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

It's been a long long time since I posted on the forum (just been lacking time lately)

So did you get the Core Breach Survey? And did you give the mode a glowing report or did you strike it down as another wasted game mode like commander mode and SURELY the minigame is long dead and released as a 'mobile' game by now?

Well for those of you who didn't get to see the survey.....here's mine........and I may just have mentioned the lie about BLACK EDITION tanks NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, EVER being sold again in respect to those players who bought them knowing they would be the ONLY ones EVER, EVER, EVER to own them !! #cockup

Retro out

I own  black tank from the original sale. I know many who do. And none of us mind. I know many who are psyched to get their favorites. Its more than a little selfish and childish to demand you be the only one with a tank you likely never touch to the detriment to other people who want them. We've had two years + to have them to ourselves using a comment made a year ago is nothing more than a flimsy excuse to be angry. Again. Constantly angry. I know I'll buy more black tanks. I know my friends will. I've seen countless black tanks since their return. It's,clear people are happy. 

Xenith_Inc #9 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 6820 battles
Tragic

+++Generally found on PS4 EU server from 5 - 9pm CET+++

My YouTube Channel

NAMTAC #10 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:38 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 31934 battles
  • [XHC]

It's not a matter of being selfish, it is a case of being told one thing to sell a product then basically lying to the customer who bought it.  If they wanted to bring back black tanks with the XP bonus they should have offered different tanks...

As far as the Core Breach it was a complete waste of time, they need to spend time fixing the game issues that exist (The list is long) not whatever that was.

PirateTanker #11 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 41490 battles
  • [B7CAV]
They were too lazy(greedy) to make reskins of the black tanks to have them not be 100th anniversary tanks..... thanks for the fkn emblem. 

GameWinner_001 #12 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41667 battles
  • [TOP-N]

View PostRetroJules, on 07 February 2019 - 10:52 PM, said:

Retro out

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 07 February 2019 - 11:19 PM, said:

I own  black tank from the original sale. I know many who do. And none of us mind. I know many who are psyched to get their favorites. Its more than a little selfish and childish to demand you be the only one with a tank you likely never touch to the detriment to other people who want them. We've had two years + to have them to ourselves using a comment made a year ago is nothing more than a flimsy excuse to be angry. Again. Constantly angry. I know I'll buy more black tanks. I know my friends will. I've seen countless black tanks since their return. It's,clear people are happy. 

Black Edition tanks were sold from November 25th - November 28th, 2016.

On November 23rd (before the sale went live) the video with Paulie P was posted, direclty saying in that video that these tank will never be sold again, see at 1:29 of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Uv8ISRAXU

I think, a proper compensation is needed (but it is still good that the Black tanks are back, it is better for the game this way if tanks are somehow reachable for everybody).

Me (owning all black tanks since 2016) and some other "old owners" do not mind black tanks are back, but some players rightfully do mind that they are back on sale because they were entitled to be motivated to buy these tanks in order to get something rare back in 2016 (this would not be my main motivation to buy tanks, but their motivation is still a legitimate motivation). Thus compensation is needed at least for these people who rightfully feel fooled.

Coupdeteat #13 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:56 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29603 battles
  • [HIRAM]
Think about it this way. Say you were buying a corvette. Not a cheap car to begin with. So you go to buy a standard corvette (let’s say the regular lowe) and they tell you that this one time only it comes with this much bigger engine and suspension package. It costs extra, but they’re not going to make it again, ever. So you spend the extra and get it. Then they make the same option available massively and allow people to trade in a Buick to get huge discounts on it. 

TemplarKnight75 #14 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20964 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostGameWinner_001, on 07 February 2019 - 05:45 PM, said:

Black Edition tanks were sold from November 25th - November 28th, 2016.

On November 23rd (before the sale went live) the video with Paulie P was posted, direclty saying in that video that these tank will never be sold again, see at 1:29 of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3Uv8ISRAXU

I think, a proper compensation is needed (but it is still good that the Black tanks are back, it is better for the game this way if tanks are somehow reachable for everybody).

Me (owning all black tanks since 2016) and some other "old owners" do not mind black tanks are back, but some players rightfully do mind that they are back on sale because they were entitled to be motivated to buy these tanks in order to get something rare back in 2016 (this would not be my main motivation to buy tanks, but their motivation is still a legitimate motivation). Thus compensation is needed at least for these people who rightfully feel fooled.

A lot changes in two years and when the only argument against black tanks is "I don't want anyone but me having them" well I'm sorry but that's selfish. If wg decides to bring them back due to a large demand then that's their prerogative its doesn't negatively affect anyone who bought them you still have your tanks that you don't play and you still had two years with them to yourself. Demanding compensation and their removable just to placate a desire to be the only one with them is plain selfish. 

M4ntiX #15 Posted 07 February 2019 - 10:58 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27032 battles
  • [JOCO]

Check out this thread, it has a link to the survey and a special survey about the survey to satisfy all your surveying needs. It's awesome. Really, it is. Enjoy.  :)

BTW, I kind of agree with you Retro, but tbh I don't see much harm in those WG decisions. Mech mode sucked, but it's gone. Black tanks are back, so what?

Not the first time WG says one thing and does the other. As long as they don't fundamentally break the core game (pun not intended - core, hyhy), I'm happy.

Good hunting!

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

TemplarKnight75 #16 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:00 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20964 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostCoupdeteat, on 07 February 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

Think about it this way. Say you were buying a corvette. Not a cheap car to begin with. So you go to buy a standard corvette (let’s say the regular lowe) and they tell you that this one time only it comes with this much bigger engine and suspension package. It costs extra, but they’re not going to make it again, ever. So you spend the extra and get it. Then they make the same option available massively and allow people to trade in a Buick to get huge discounts on it. 

Car dealers do that all the time. Most businesses do. "limited time only" and "this weekend only" sale happen regularly then come out again anyway if demand is high enough. And with this game the supply is digital and basically infinite. 

GameWinner_001 #17 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 41667 battles
  • [TOP-N]

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 07 February 2019 - 11:57 PM, said:

A lot changes in two years and when the only argument against black tanks is "I don't want anyone but me having them" well I'm sorry but that's selfish. If wg decides to bring them back due to a large demand then that's their prerogative its doesn't negatively affect anyone who bought them you still have your tanks that you don't play and you still had two years with them to yourself. Demanding compensation and their removable just to placate a desire to be the only one with them is plain selfish. 

Sure, it is selfish. This is also not my point of view.

But WG has caused people to believe, back in 2016, that they would get something for all their "selfish wet dreams" (if I may say so, sorry guys). And, even as much as I disagree, this position deserves some respect and some kind of protection in form of some compensation at least. - It is simply about trust.....

Edited by GameWinner_001, 07 February 2019 - 11:03 PM.

Coupdeteat #18 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:03 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 29603 battles
  • [HIRAM]

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 07 February 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

Car dealers do that all the time. Most businesses do. "limited time only" and "this weekend only" sale happen regularly then come out again anyway if demand is high enough. And with this game the supply is digital and basically infinite. 

not when you buy special edition cars...just saying. I’m well aware they’re different thing, I was just using it as an analogy. If nothing else the owners who bought these under false pretenses should be offered some form of alternative compensation. I don’t really mind them being available, but they really should have done some new tanks. And gone are the days of seeing one on my team and at least having some confidence that they may know wha they’re doing. 

DiabolicGambit #19 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:08 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18719 battles
  • [MAJOR]
I have a ticket in now demanding a refund and they keep spinning me on some vs about the exemption policy and I've already played the tank so I don't qualify... Completely ignoring the fact I'm not asking for an exemption... Or they they breached the terms of the sale when they offered these after swearing never ever again.. oeriod

DiabolicGambit #20 Posted 07 February 2019 - 11:11 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18719 battles
  • [MAJOR]
The major issue here is they breached the terms of the sale

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users