• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RetroJules #1 Posted 09 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• WoTC Online Contributor
  • 18204 battles
  • [RETRO]

Good day to you.

The 'Core' game is the very reason I play WOT. If you watch my videos you will know that I am quite simply a very average tanker.

Whenever I load in it's decsion whether to grind towards anew tank, earn some cash or get that new crew skill, or at the moment get the amazing ops that are on offer in the form of Winter Games

Every single game I play, I scrutinise and examine it's outcome and wonder what I could have done better.

I realise that playing for 6-8 hours a week max probably isn't enough, for  me personally , to become great at the game.

So I make gameplay videos that are far from perfect in hope that people learn from my mistakes and make a better tanking community.

Being perfect isn't essential to enjoying this game , but learning from your mistakes is surely a key ingredient to having better games in the future?   

And when you realise how much skill and knowledge you have to apply to each game just to stay alive and be effective , it makes me realise I ain't ever gonna nail it

......But I'm always gonna have fun trying!!

#neverstoplearning

Have a good weekend

GameWinner_001 #2 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:09 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 42094 battles
  • [TOP-N]

The 'Core' game?

Or did you mean the 'core breach' game? ;)

(Keep it up!)

bevenh #3 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:40 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 33421 battles
Always a pleasure to read your posts,or watch a video you made. Your appeal is your just like us ,and I can relate to that. Thanks for all your time and efforts, it is appreciated

R35T NO MORE #4 Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15749 battles
  • [BNKR-]

I see far too many people selling themselves short. Whilst not every player will go on to become purple (it can be done though) many are still good players. Play to your best ability, do your bit for the team and the win and odds on you are a good player that any purple would be extremely glad to have on their team instead of the usual base campers or lemmings. Those are the stereoptypically standard wot players, the average. Do better than those, and you're good. 

DertyChewbacca #5 Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:26 PM

Major

• Players
  • 8837 battles
I hear you! I am a blueberry who will likely never become purple, but the 'core' of the game keeps me playing. If I become to obsessed with stats I don't have fun, and end up doing worse than usual. Just remember, you're still better than probably 70% of players.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users