• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

jspringer1126 #1 Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:34 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14110 battles
  • [BAD4U]
Okay I already know the negative comments that is going to be said in response to this post, so please don't waste your time. Okay I have played 35 games today and have been handed 33 losses. How can this be? If the match making on this game is random then how is this possible? This is not a rare occurance either, this happens 5 days outof the week. I have never had more than 5 or 6 wins in a row. So how can I lose 23 matches in a row get one win then lose 10 more in a row? And when I say I have lost all these matches in a row I mean these games were not even close. 85% of all my games for the past month or so my team has been getting decimated. Countless games my team gets 1 or 2 kills or alot of the time no kills at all. I don't believe the match making is random. After the matches I have checked both teams rosters and seen the winning team always has players with better kill,death ratios and damage caused, received percentages better than my teamates. So this is how Wargaming treats their customers who have spent thousands of dollars on their game. What fun is a game that you constantly lose on? This has been getting worse and worse. How am I to get better at this game when my team is being destroyed in the first 3 minutes? I am top tier alot in these losses, but how good can you do when your facing upwards of 6 tanks with no backup? No matter the tier I play it's almost always the same outcome. I do not understand how you can lose 5 times more than you can win. If you play craps you will not crap out 10 out of 10 times constantly. So how can you play 10 matches and lose all 10 if the chance of winning and losing is 50/50? No wonder my stats are so bad. You are only as good as your team. One person can not win the game alone. I know everyone is going to say this happens just deal with it. Sorry I can not deal with it happening constantly. If you are going to leave negative comments don't bother. I dont care what the people winning all the time have to say. Your not the ones losing all the time.

Edited by jspringer1126, 10 February 2019 - 07:42 AM.

CptBadger #2 Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:54 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 15127 battles
  • [BEARD]
Why would they rig games to make you lose?

Haukkis #3 Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:09 AM

Major

• Players
  • 34290 battles
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you get to win most of your games tomorrow, having so much bad luck/bad teams must feel terrible :(

GameWinner_001 #4 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:05 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 43009 battles
  • [TOP-N]

I also feel sorry for you! That is quite some bad luck.

Honestly, my longest losing streak is about 8 or 9 losses in a row (and that was already quite annoying - and such extreme losing streaks do not happen often to me).

On the other hand, think about it, maybe you still have some room for yourself to improve? Tank positioning (depends on the tank), enough premium ammo on board, aiming in manually and playstyle.

It is my own experience that in not little losses of mine I could have done at least a bit better and did one or two avoidable mistakes here and there.....  and these mistakes can sometimes come at quite a cost....

Anyway, I wish you more luck and success for your next 35 matches :)!!!

Edited by GameWinner_001, 10 February 2019 - 10:06 AM.

Lysith3a #5 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:38 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14567 battles

You'll probably win 33 of your next 35. Seems to be the way it works.

Tbh, it doesn't normally bother me. You can still have great games in defeats.

The only thing that really irritates is ops/contracts that include "win" criteria. Sick and tired of that s**t as you can bet your bottom $ that as soon as you switch one of those on your win rate is about to go through the floor. I had a couple of games earlier - spot 30 enemy vehicles, do X amount of spotted damage, in winning games. Game 1 (Panama) - 10 spotted, c3000 spotted damage, defeat. Game 2 (Hidden Village) - 6 spotted, c5500 spotted damage, defeat. Both games lost from almost unloseable positions thanks to fcukwit greens. I think I'm just going to ignore any ops/contracts that include any elements where you're reliant on the rest of your team in future. Not worth it and totally sucks the enjoyment out of the game. /rant.

I aim to misbehave

Deadshot Strike #6 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 73850 battles
  • [DG-]

View Postjspringer1126, on 10 February 2019 - 08:34 AM, said:

Okay I already know the negative comments that is going to be said in response to this post, so please don't waste your time. Okay I have played 35 games today and have been handed 33 losses. How can this be? If the match making on this game is random then how is this possible? This is not a rare occurance either, this happens 5 days outof the week. I have never had more than 5 or 6 wins in a row. So how can I lose 23 matches in a row get one win then lose 10 more in a row? And when I say I have lost all these matches in a row I mean these games were not even close. 85% of all my games for the past month or so my team has been getting decimated. Countless games my team gets 1 or 2 kills or alot of the time no kills at all. I don't believe the match making is random. After the matches I have checked both teams rosters and seen the winning team always has players with better kill,death ratios and damage caused, received percentages better than my teamates. So this is how Wargaming treats their customers who have spent thousands of dollars on their game. What fun is a game that you constantly lose on? This has been getting worse and worse. How am I to get better at this game when my team is being destroyed in the first 3 minutes? I am top tier alot in these losses, but how good can you do when your facing upwards of 6 tanks with no backup? No matter the tier I play it's almost always the same outcome. I do not understand how you can lose 5 times more than you can win. If you play craps you will not crap out 10 out of 10 times constantly. So how can you play 10 matches and lose all 10 if the chance of winning and losing is 50/50? No wonder my stats are so bad. You are only as good as your team. One person can not win the game alone. I know everyone is going to say this happens just deal with it. Sorry I can not deal with it happening constantly. If you are going to leave negative comments don't bother. I dont care what the people winning all the time have to say. Your not the ones losing all the time.

I hope I am not on your team! 55.72% win rate for me this week.

HikenFly #7 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10369 battles
Like you I´ve checked the stats of the players after the match and could confirm that in most cases the winning team had the better players in regard of WinRate and Death/Kills etc... something the Match Making does not consider at all. So if I play defensive and we have some good players I could come to late to the party and nothing left for me, if I play on the other side aggresive and meet the good players on the red team I´m quickly death.

jprs201024 #8 Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:53 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 35811 battles
Yah… The MM in last weeks are killing the rest of this game… If you have 33 loses in 35 games someone have 33 wins in 35 games… The MM works like this… Some players have PMM to win other have PMM to lose…

Welcome to the team… ;)

FRlGHTKNIGHT #9 Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:26 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ASYLM]
Are you on EU? Lots of potatoes on EU. Hope your luck improves.

Jope2209 #10 Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34052 battles

That suxs ballz man, sorry to hear that. But checked your wotinfo and I can see your WR for the day is 20%. You have 4 or 5 games with 0 dmg on some extremely good tanks like Loewe, Skorpion, VK 45.02, Cromwell and Lycan. On the other hand you have some extremly good games in Viv, Jagaroo, FV215b and Warlord (very nice dmg on that one).

What gives such differences in performance? How can you play 0 dmg game in some op tanks like Loewe or Skorpion G? Did you AFK in those?

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)

jspringer1126 #11 Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:03 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14110 battles
  • [BAD4U]

View PostJope2209, on 10 February 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

That suxs ballz man, sorry to hear that. But checked your wotinfo and I can see your WR for the day is 20%. You have 4 or 5 games with 0 dmg on some extremely good tanks like Loewe, Skorpion, VK 45.02, Cromwell and Lycan. On the other hand you have some extremly good games in Viv, Jagaroo, FV215b and Warlord (very nice dmg on that one).

What gives such differences in performance? How can you play 0 dmg game in some op tanks like Loewe or Skorpion G? Did you AFK in those?

Thanks for replying to my post. To answer your question why I had zero damage in some games was I was so frustrated last night that I just left the game and went back to my garage. I seen my team down by 5 to 9 tanks is the first 90 seconds of a couple matches. I know that I should'nt have left those matches but I was so frustrated and angry. I mean almost all my matches yesterday were beyond ridiculous. 

jspringer1126 #12 Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14110 battles
  • [BAD4U]
I appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone. I know we all have had this happen to us. But this is getting ridiculous. I am convinced that Wargaming puts Veterens up against noobs. That is not right. I have been playing a little over a year and pray everytime I log on that I am now on the side of the board who constantly win. Why would Wargaming put rookies against Veterens and expect us to win. And about 80% of the time the other side has a way better tank lineup than my team. Then Wargaming punishes us in non premium tanks by taking our silver when we lose.  

coff33guy #13 Posted 10 February 2019 - 08:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16778 battles

View Postjspringer1126, on 10 February 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:

I appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone. I know we all have had this happen to us. But this is getting ridiculous. I am convinced that Wargaming puts Veterens up against noobs. That is not right. I have been playing a little over a year and pray everytime I log on that I am now on the side of the board who constantly win. Why would Wargaming put rookies against Veterens and expect us to win. And about 80% of the time the other side has a way better tank lineup than my team. Then Wargaming punishes us in non premium tanks by taking our silver when we lose.  

I completely get your frustration on this. Had a similar streak of losses today. It would be great if mm could take into account experience. It's just not fun when the bottom 6 of your team die with 0 damage done. You can't carry that level of uselessness. I've been giving up after about 10 games the last couple of nights as why waste my time on something that is miserable? Trouble is, I bet lots of experienced players also do likewise which compounds the problem. The fact that we keep getting these line ups isn't mm trying to balance- I think it's honestly because too many veterans have left and most of the player base is inexperienced. This worries me lot in the long term.

vVvSHARKvB1TEvVv #14 Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:35 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11302 battles
  • [WUXI]

View PostFRlGHTKNIGHT, on 10 February 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

Are you on EU? Lots of potatoes on EU. Hope your luck improves.

There are plenty on NA too, even more I would say. 

steelheadclan #15 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 15457 battles
  • [REAL]

I get bad loss streaks at times that last a few days. 

After the last one started I decided to take a break from WOT for a bit

PLBkilla #16 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:57 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 52817 battles
Man I feel your pain. I,ve twenty losses in a row and more than once six to nine. I to have just sat and watched our team get decimated . There are fourteen other players. If they can't win with me then we lose without me. But what gets me. The games you lose you never make up. So your win stats really take a hit. Alot of players say work on your tactics other tank position. It don't matter what you do if every shot you take just bounes off or thats gotta hurt,  your not gonna win. And thats at tiers same or lower. So your not alone . Will it get better? Not to the extent that you want or need. Just remember you will never win more than lose. Break even but never stay ahead.

wake_the_move #17 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:04 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10555 battles

View Postjspringer1126, on 10 February 2019 - 07:34 AM, said:

I feel you. Rigged, or not just give a damn about the statistics. This game‘s Matchmaker is far from „working as should be intended“. Throw in that any obviously codependent vehicles except arty maybe are pretty worthless leaving only the real game changers as an option and there you‘ll have it. Pick up a solid machine and try to make the best of it. And give a damn about the self-proclaimed inquisitors of any forum. There are plenty of people out there seeing critism, which they can‘t comprehend as an offense against themselves, therefor often attacking you with accusations, provocations, and the likes. They just don‘t know better.

jspringer1126 #18 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:14 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 14110 battles
  • [BAD4U]
Would someone please look up my stats for the past 3 days. I have been saving my game results and this is ridiculous. Almost 50 losses and maybe 8 wins in the past 3 days. I have never had this many losses in a 3 day time span. I have been top tier in close to 65% of all my matches. My teams are getting 1 to 3 kills and I am the one usually getting them.Even numerous games where we get 1 kill by me.  How in gods name can every team I get put on be this bad? Did I anger someone at Wargaming and they put in their server that I get the worst teamates possible? Every game the other side has more higher tier tanks than my team. No matter the tier 2-10 my team is getting desimated. This is unbelievable! This is not right I have never ever heard of someone losing this many matches before. Someone needs to look into this. The thousands of dollars I have spent on this game and this is how Wargaming thanks me. By putting me in games that I constantly lose. I am not expecting to win all the time but come on over 20 losses in a row. I know you are probably gonna lose more than you win but dang. What fun is a game where you constantly lose? 

PhantomBlckGoat #19 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:19 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3892 battles
It’s an unfortunate part of the horrendously flawed and outdated matchmaking system we have. Often whenever I’m in a game that ends in a landslide (I.e. 15-3, 15-5, etc.), I check out the stats of the players on each team, regardless of whether I win or lose. Most times it’s pretty obvious the better and more experienced players are disproportionately stacked on the winning side. It’s sad because WoT on paper should be the poster child for hyper-competitive and skill-based matchmaking, but because the system is so archaic this almost never happens. You might get lucky and get a few close games in a row but, at least from my experience, you’ll usually have to suffer through a dozen or so games where one team has melted away in the first 3 minutes.

CrucialCrossout #20 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:44 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31695 battles
  • [-L7-]
Add me and I can make it go away

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users