Jump to content


Spectating not working


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

BOZ7mm #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 6975 battles
  • 11
  • [PC]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2015
Anyone else on xbox one having a problem with spectating not working after you have been killed. It was doing it the other day then last night mine was working but they guys I was in a party with said none of theirs worked.

Vampire_Izumi #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:33 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25491 battles
  • 2,937
  • [LEONI]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2015

View PostBOZ7mm, on 11 February 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

Anyone else on xbox one having a problem with spectating not working after you have been killed. It was doing it the other day then last night mine was working but they guys I was in a party with said none of theirs worked.

close and reopen the game, that usely fixes it for me (PS4)


    A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:


DrivableBeast35 #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:13 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 29633 battles
  • 2,233
  • Member since:
    08-08-2013

View Postgreenteam117, on 10 February 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

close and reopen the game, that usely fixes it for me (PS4)

 

It only fixes it for a game or two and then it goes back again to not letting you spectate. WG broke it with the last "update."


 


coff33guy #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15545 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    07-09-2014
Can confirm that I am having this issue too!

LIT SKULL987 #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:22 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27927 battles
  • 552
  • Member since:
    04-02-2017
i am still having issues with it ,

HollowPoint_808 #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 18471 battles
  • 773
  • [PATS]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2016
When I played earlier had this issue

Lysith3a #7 Posted 11 February 2019 - 03:34 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 14567 battles
  • 504
  • Member since:
    07-28-2014
Every game for me now...:rolleyes:

I aim to misbehave


A1BudzSmoker420 #8 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29131 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostDrivableBeast35, on 11 February 2019 - 05:13 AM, said:

 

It only fixes it for a game or two and then it goes back again to not letting you spectate. WG broke it with the last "update."

 

I am having the same problem it was pose to be addressed back in December 

A1BudzSmoker420 #9 Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:40 PM

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 29131 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
http://forum-console...en-post-update/




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users