Jump to content


How to report unsportsmanlike behavior with video?


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

SightlessRogue0 #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15148 battles
  • 2,054
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

I reported an idiot who after an accidental collision started blocking my STA-2 with his B-C 25T on highway map, but I never managed to record anything.

 

A true zero, unable to read the map he ended shamefully the game with 0 points of damage and 2 shots missed even if he was top level.


I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


Bibo1GerUk #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25375 battles
  • 3,712
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

If you don't have a video of the full game they can't do anything. You have to be able to prove there was no previous trolling or ill intent on your part that caused it in the first place.

You make the recording (can even be a recording from your smartphone), upload it to a filehoster or as a yt-video (non-public listing) and enclose the link in your ticket.


Edited by Bibo1GerUk, 11 February 2019 - 06:17 PM.

Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos


MaxChaos24 #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

    Gameplay Expert

  • Administrator
  • 12269 battles
  • 18,945
  • [WGW]
  • Member since:
    09-15-2013

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 11 February 2019 - 01:02 PM, said:

I reported an idiot who after an accidental collision started blocking my STA-2 with his B-C 25T on highway map, but I never managed to record anything.

 

A true zero, unable to read the map he ended shamefully the game with 0 points of damage and 2 shots missed even if he was top level.

 

Hello, 

You can report this type of behavior in a Support Ticket for Rule Violations. You will need a video of the incident as staff will need to see what happened before any actions can be taken. :honoring:



N333DL3 #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33585 battles
  • 2,707
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 11 February 2019 - 12:02 PM, said:

I reported an idiot who after an accidental collision started blocking my STA-2 with his B-C 25T on highway map, but I never managed to record anything.

 

A true zero, unable to read the map he ended shamefully the game with 0 points of damage and 2 shots missed even if he was top level.

For the next time you'll know to record the game.  Be sure you record from the start of the game to just after the trolling, so they can be  sure you didn't start it, and aren't only showing the part where you get trolled. 

 

It'll happen again too, just wait long enough.  As sure as god made little green apples, you will come across a push troller.



SightlessRogue0 #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:49 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15148 battles
  • 2,054
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

View PostBibo1GerUk, on 11 February 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

If you don't have a video of the full game they can't do anything. You have to be able to prove there was no previous trolling or ill intent on your part that caused it in the first place.

You make the recording (can even be a recording from your smartphone), upload it to a filehoster or as a yt-video (non-public listing) and enclose the link in your ticket.

 

Thank you. I was looking for the recording options on the console, the next time I take my smartphone. In the meantime I reported the anti-sporting behavior on Xbox, if it is a habit to block the other players he must probably have several reports concerning him.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


movado75 #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Sergeant

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 24306 battles
  • 120
  • Member since:
    05-07-2016
soon as he starts trooling is when you start record

suicidalblues #7 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 36303 battles
  • 1,473
  • [WOFT]
  • Member since:
    03-02-2016

View Postmovado75, on 11 February 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

soon as he starts trooling is when you start record

 

Not sure if they'll look at a clip as evidence, as it doesn't show what transpired before the violation. Best to get video of the whole game, up to the point of violation. 



RadiantPup27709 #8 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:02 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25445 battles
  • 5,886
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View Postmovado75, on 11 February 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

soon as he starts trooling the battle starts is when you start record

 

Ftfy.

You need a video of the entire battle leading up to the offense,  or you'll just waste even more of your time.



N333DL3 #9 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:50 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33585 battles
  • 2,707
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View Postmovado75, on 11 February 2019 - 02:55 PM, said:

soon as he starts trooling the battle starts is when you start record.  End video before you show any retaliatory action you may have taken.

 

Ftfy.

You need a video of the entire battle leading up to the offense,  or you'll just waste even more of your time.

 

Ftfy above as an additional suggestion.



BoereJack #10 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:57 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32663 battles
  • 3,012
  • [XRM]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

If your on ps4, download sharefactory from the psnstore for free, after the battle press the share button and select save video. then open sharefactory, create new project, select saved video, cut away any thing prior to the battle in question, and upload it to youtube(1st connect your yourube/gmail account to ps4) and copy the link for the ticket


 My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT


P6X330 #11 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:13 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 12698 battles
  • 3,002
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

View PostRadiantPup27709, on 11 February 2019 - 02:02 PM, said:

 

Ftfy.

You need a video of the entire battle leading up to the offense,  or you'll just waste even more of your time.

 

Not necessary to record the entire game from the beginning. You simply need to have the part where the unsportsmanship is shown.

 

You are the accusation, not the defense. If previous behavior may have caused the issue, then the other party has to demonstrate it.

 

I have been abused several times, personally, and I have never reacted to it. I always attempted to escape, at times successfully. Eventually, the aggressor gets tired of the lack of reaction.


                Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


rat_armagedon #12 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:42 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 29758 battles
  • 166
  • [RECON]
  • Member since:
    03-01-2016
At the end of your game  just hit the ps controller SHARE button, then hit the SQUARE  button for saving the last 15 mins of game play, you can pre edit this in the settings menu on ps4 . You can then go to your screen shots and video section on ps4 and trim the ends down to exclude your earlier recorded game play. You can also edit with share factory if you want. 

Bibo1GerUk #13 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:56 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25375 battles
  • 3,712
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014

View PostP6X330, on 11 February 2019 - 11:13 PM, said:

 

Not necessary to record the entire game from the beginning. You simply need to have the part where the unsportsmanship is shown.

 

You are the accusation, not the defense. If previous behavior may have caused the issue, then the other party has to demonstrate it.

 

I have been abused several times, personally, and I have never reacted to it. I always attempted to escape, at times successfully. Eventually, the aggressor gets tired of the lack of reaction.

 

That's not how it works. You have to prove that nothing was done to antagonize the other player or we'll have people being banned because they reacted (in the wrong way) to someone's trolling or abuse. And guess what would happen if that became the norm?

People would actively go out to sabotage other people's Earn Ops etc. or plain enjoyment of the game by getting them banned.


Remember, it's just a game!

My little Youtube channel aka YeOldeGamer: https://www.youtube....xVCaFCLg/videos


Pit Friend #14 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:55 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30775 battles
  • 16,295
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
It would be nice if we could just tag a replay of the game to report trolls and such. They’re already stored on Wargame’s servers so no uploading and the person reviewing the case can see the entire game from both players perspectives. 

I hope to one day be wealthy enough to be considered eccentric rather than just plain nuts.  


SPUK4U #15 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:15 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 4742 battles
  • 517
  • Member since:
    07-24-2018

View PostBoereJack, on 11 February 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

If your on ps4, download sharefactory from the psnstore for free, after the battle press the share button and select save video. then open sharefactory, create new project, select saved video, cut away any thing prior to the battle in question, and upload it to youtube(1st connect your yourube/gmail account to ps4) and copy the link for the ticket

Yes, PS4 record all game activities 15min backwards even if you don't press record button in start of the battle. You just need to save the recording immediately after battle ends. If you wait too long you miss the start of  the battle. If its a short battle, you get part of the previus battle in stat of then recording. You can also record mic communication, but you have to enable it from settings. ;)


- Ask, Observe, Learn and Improve -

Tempest fox3 #16 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:15 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 18691 battles
  • 15,111
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostP6X330, on 11 February 2019 - 10:13 PM, said:

 

Not necessary to record the entire game from the beginning. You simply need to have the part where the unsportsmanship is shown.

 

You are the accusation, not the defense. If previous behavior may have caused the issue, then the other party has to demonstrate it.

 

I have been abused several times, personally, and I have never reacted to it. I always attempted to escape, at times successfully. Eventually, the aggressor gets tired of the lack of reaction.

 

Except WG's policy requires you to submit a clip containing everything from the start of the battle. 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


BoereJack #17 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32663 battles
  • 3,012
  • [XRM]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016

View PostSPUK4U, on 12 February 2019 - 09:15 AM, said:

Yes, PS4 record all game activities 15min backwards even if you don't press record button in start of the battle. You just need to save the recording immediately after battle ends. If you wait too long you miss the start of  the battle. If its a short battle, you get part of the previus battle in stat of then recording. You can also record mic communication, but you have to enable it from settings. ;)

 

you can change the time of your ps4 recording up to an hour or two i think

 My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT


RadiantPup27709 #18 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25445 battles
  • 5,886
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View PostP6X330, on 11 February 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

Not necessary to record the entire game from the beginning.

 

It's totally necessary...



N333DL3 #19 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 33585 battles
  • 2,707
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

View PostPit Friend, on 11 February 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

It would be nice if we could just tag a replay of the game to report trolls and such. They’re already stored on Wargame’s servers so no uploading and the person reviewing the case can see the entire game from both players perspectives. 

 

One would think

movado75 #20 Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 24306 battles
  • 120
  • Member since:
    05-07-2016

View Postsuicidalblues, on 11 February 2019 - 01:09 PM, said:

 

Not sure if they'll look at a clip as evidence, as it doesn't show what transpired before the violation. Best to get video of the whole game, up to the point of violation. 

 

on ps4 it will record the entire game




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users