Jump to content


Slapjack

Slapjack buff

  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

CleverJoey1844 #1 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:49 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015
Is it possible to get a buff to Slapjack pen? And quicker turret rotation? It is not fun to play at the moment.

TennisMan56 #2 Posted 11 February 2019 - 06:55 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28865 battles
  • 799
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 11 February 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

Is it possible to get a buff to Slapjack pen? And quicker turret rotation? It is not fun to play at the moment.

 

Cleverjoey you know that it is not about fun, it is like a job no fun but the rewards at the end are great? Last nights games were fun I finished with a 73% win rate.

P.S. You know I am only joking about the not fun right.



CleverJoey1844 #3 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:01 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

I was laughing so hard last night i got in trouble. WOT is always fun if you platoon with good friends, even when it makes you cuss outloud from frustration.

Congragulations on that win rate.



Sammael85 #4 Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 24046 battles
  • 4,676
  • [FAC]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015
Well, i don't even know how the hell i marked it after all the nerfs. As it's clearly an unplayable tank!

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!
 


CleverJoey1844 #5 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostSammael85, on 11 February 2019 - 08:21 PM, said:

Well, i don't even know how the hell i marked it after all the nerfs. As it's clearly an unplayable tank!

 

I agree, i marked it myself. But it is not enjoyable after the nerfs. 

TennisMan56 #6 Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:52 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28865 battles
  • 799
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 11 February 2019 - 09:16 PM, said:

 

I agree, i marked it myself. But it is not enjoyable after the nerfs. 

 

I am going to have to head south and build you a man cave that is soundproof. Them I will not have to hear them snoring in the back ground.:D Great job on the marks of the Lackjack Slapjack both of you.:teethhappy: 

CleverJoey1844 #7 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostTennisMan56, on 11 February 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

 

I am going to have to head south and build you a man cave that is soundproof. Them I will not have to hear them snoring in the back ground.:D Great job on the marks of the Lackjack Slapjack both of you.:teethhappy: 

 

She does snore like an old tractor pulling a plow.... :hiding:

TennisMan56 #8 Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:35 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28865 battles
  • 799
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    02-02-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 11 February 2019 - 10:06 PM, said:

 

She does snore like an old tractor pulling a plow.... :hiding:

 

You do love tractors though.:girl:

SightlessRogue0 #9 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:14 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18103 battles
  • 2,508
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 11 February 2019 - 06:49 PM, said:

Is it possible to get a buff to Slapjack pen? And quicker turret rotation? It is not fun to play at the moment.

 

WG does not want Slapjack to be fun to play. 

The Slapjack has been technically removed from the game with the last Nerf. I think that eventually, when the user number has dropped enough, it will be removed from the TT tree.


Edited by SightlessRogue0, 11 February 2019 - 11:16 PM.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


CleverJoey1844 #10 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:03 AM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostSightlessRogue0, on 11 February 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

 

WG does not want Slapjack to be fun to play. 

The Slapjack has been technically removed from the game with the last Nerf. I think that eventually, when the user number has dropped enough, it will be removed from the TT tree.

Will it be replaced?? Why don't they want it in the lineup??



SightlessRogue0 #11 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 18103 battles
  • 2,508
  • Member since:
    05-16-2017

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 12 February 2019 - 06:03 AM, said:

Will it be replaced?? Why don't they want it in the lineup??

 

I do not know but it's the only logical way to explain why he was Nerf that way.

I use Google translator for english language

Lots of juggling in french text, sometimes translator in trouble with that. If you do not understand what I write, tell me.


XT356 #12 Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8798 battles
  • 2,066
  • [ON7]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

This was my highlight game of the night. I gave up on after I only had three wins and eight losses. I officially hate tier nine. Once a team goes full ****** there is no going back. But at least, I had fun with this match. But yes, it does need a buff, it is inaccurate as hell. 

 


"I will eat your unhappiness"

"Time... line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

"I hope you brought you wallet...cuz the rent in HELL gets paying in advance!"


CleverJoey1844 #13 Posted 12 February 2019 - 04:39 PM

    Captain

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 43991 battles
  • 1,410
  • [STDZ]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2015

View PostXT356, on 12 February 2019 - 01:17 PM, said:

This was my highlight game of the night. I gave up on after I only had three wins and eight losses. I officially hate tier nine. Once a team goes full ****** there is no going back. But at least, I had fun with this match. But yes, it does need a buff, it is inaccurate as hell. 

 

 

Good game. Congragulations sir. Players can still put up good numbers, but it's few and far between. The pen just isn't there.

XT356 #14 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 8798 battles
  • 2,066
  • [ON7]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2013

View PostCleverJoey1844, on 12 February 2019 - 10:39 AM, said:

 

Good game. Congragulations sir. Players can still put up good numbers, but it's few and far between. The pen just isn't there.

 

I fired no premium. Im used to the low pen on the 88. So I know where to aim. I was a little bemused when I bounced two rounds off of a ARL44, but that only delayed the inevitable for him. 

"I will eat your unhappiness"

"Time... line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!"

"I hope you brought you wallet...cuz the rent in HELL gets paying in advance!"


Tyrando40 #15 Posted 15 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 11950 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    09-12-2013

Bug to have this tank : The 6 part, heavy tanks it's ok. But hunters don't work for american tank or russian

tank






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users