Tier 10 PC Clan Reward Tanks & Personal Missions / Valkyrie Chronicles Tanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

xI Tr4g1c Ix #1 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 4778 battles

I don't know if this topic has been brought up before or not and if so what it would be under but I have a question for WG in regards to the PC version's Tier 10 Clan Reward and Personal Missions Tanks that could be earned. Does console have any plans on bringing these tanks over and either one, add them to the tech tree or two, lowering them down and making them premium tier 8s or even 10s? There really are some great tanks like the M60, the brand new T95/FV4201, the Obj. 907, T-55A, the Ojb. 279 e and so on? 

Also while on the topic of new tanks does WG have any plans to work with Sega again and the developers that made Valkyrie Chronicles on bringing some of the tanks to console like the 2 released The Nameless and Edelweiss? I think adding The Hafen from Valkyrie Chronicles 4 would be pretty awesome since the tank has so many qualities in it of the Sherman tank. If anyone has any information on this topic please let me know and if not what does everyone think about these ideas!?

Roll Out Commander!

HybredXero #2 Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:00 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 32598 battles
  • [BULL]

After hitting 5 years you'd think they'd have tier 10 reward tanks.  I don't think tier 10 reward tanks are coming in anytime soon.  Probably time to have this revisited on the Q&A thread.

"Trusting the Blue Falcon is like playing Russian Roulette....with six rounds in the chamber"

"CEDAT FORTUNA PERITIS" (Let Fortune Yield to Experience)

JuniorDelGebi17 #3 Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29064 battles
  • [CJM]
I every ask them about this, but i was never answered

KilledByPing #4 Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 14336 battles
  • [KJIAH]

View PostxI Tr4g1c Ix, on 12 February 2019 - 02:08 PM, said:

I don't know if this topic has been brought up before or not and if so what it would be under but I have a question for WG in regards to the PC version's Tier 10 Clan Reward and Personal Missions Tanks that could be earned. Does console have any plans on bringing these tanks over and either one, add them to the tech tree or two, lowering them down and making them premium tier 8s or even 10s? There really are some great tanks like the M60, the brand new T95/FV4201, the Obj. 907, T-55A, the Ojb. 279 e and so on? 

Also while on the topic of new tanks does WG have any plans to work with Sega again and the developers that made Valkyrie Chronicles on bringing some of the tanks to console like the 2 released The Nameless and Edelweiss? I think adding The Hafen from Valkyrie Chronicles 4 would be pretty awesome since the tank has so many qualities in it of the Sherman tank. If anyone has any information on this topic please let me know and if not what does everyone think about these ideas!?

Roll Out Commander!

We have our own "Personal Missions" and "unique tanks" as a reward for such missions. It's called Mercenary Contract's

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users