Player loyalty

World of tanks Veterans loyalty Premium tanks

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Sonnenritter #61 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:53 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 18606 battles
A wee reward every 5k or 10k battles would/could work well - so only real active vets/players receive a loyalty-reward!

Kebabsaurus Rex #62 Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:58 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 18649 battles
  • [ASYLM]

View PostFinlandRed, on 13 February 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

What else do you want? It's raining free stuff around here. I've made about 20M silver since Christmas. I've got about 500 boosts and pile of other useful stuff including 20 free garage slots. The five year gif and free Tier II is "Meh" as far as I'm concerned.

I'll not put a 5 on any of my tanks because it doesn't mean anything and I don't like to advertise. Honestly, barrel rings are worth more because that shows who knows how to play. Any fool can fail for 5 years.

^this

Mythfication #63 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5747 battles
  • [-GRS-]

View PostSkY Mythic, on 13 February 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

It’s great to see many different responses, yet half of you aren’t seeing it from the whole picture .

Half of you are using personal anecdotes as a mean to try to argue a point across. 

A lot of people who are jumping to attack me for ‘wanting free stuff’ I genuinely don’t think are even reading the post fully. This is just my opinion and  it’s just something I think could change for the better.

My battlecount has been low for many reasons, such as since I stopped or a year since multiple family members have died. I’m too busy and focused on that rather than a game. Just because I haven’t played tens of thousands of games doesn’t mean that I am not a loyal supporter, I have my own life which is what some of you don’t seem to understand.

It’s great to see many different responses, yet half of you aren’t seeing it from the whole picture .

Half of you are using personal anecdotes as a mean to try to argue a point across. 

A lot of people who are jumping to attack me for ‘wanting free stuff’ I genuinely don’t think are even reading the post fully. This is just my opinion and  it’s just something I think could change for the better.

My battlecount has been low for many reasons, such as since I stopped or a year since multiple family members have died. I’m too busy and focused on that rather than a game. Just because I haven’t played tens of thousands of games doesn’t mean that I am not a loyal supporter, I have my own life which is what some of you don’t seem to understand.

Not everyone can manage their time as effectively as you can, so stop relying on personal anecdotes.

M4ntiX #64 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:29 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27985 battles
  • [JOCO]
It's snowing, so beautiful.

Edited by M4ntiX, 13 February 2019 - 07:44 PM.

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

Otis Z Firefly #65 Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:30 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 19832 battles

View PostSkY Mythic, on 13 February 2019 - 02:17 PM, said:

Not everyone can manage their time as effectively as you can, so stop relying on personal anecdotes.

I'm sorry for your loss, caring for my terminally ill father is what first got me playing this game in the spare time I had at night. You asked us for our opinions. We gave it. You used a personal anecdote so we did the same. I've won two tier eight tanks in the last six months, that's over£50 worth. We are more than rewarded for loyalty in the game. I hope you have the opportunity to have another five years of fun with World of Tanks.
Ordo ab Chao.

SapaTappa #66 Posted 13 February 2019 - 03:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 49933 battles

I have been playing this game for five years.  I have over 42k battles, very few rings on the barrels of my tanks, but i don't care about that.  I love playing the game with my grand child.  There is no uncontrollable hoard of zombies to deal with, guns with never ending ammo, and no hacks that can be applied to the game externally.

Mythic has the right to his views.  For me, gifts are a perk, not expected, but gratefully accepted.

Just my tuppence worth.

SapaTappa

Mythfication #67 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:12 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 5747 battles
  • [-GRS-]

View PostM4ntiX, on 13 February 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

"Stop relying on personal anecdotes" and yet here you are telling us how you can't play WOT because you are too busy burying family members.

K mate, message received.

Ps. Sorry for your loss.

Jesus man, "here you are telling us how you can't play WOT because you are too busy burying family members"

That's just straight up being nasty. That was uncalled for.

Edited by SkY Mythic, 13 February 2019 - 05:13 PM.

TemplarKnight75 #68 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:21 PM

Major

• Players
  • 21084 battles
  • [OJD]

View PostM4ntiX, on 13 February 2019 - 09:29 AM, said:

"Stop relying on personal anecdotes" and yet here you are telling us how you can't play WOT because you are too busy burying family members.

K mate, message received.

Ps. Sorry for your loss.

that was uncalled for. 

M4ntiX #69 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

Major

• Players
  • 27985 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostSkY Mythic, on 13 February 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

Jesus man, "here you are telling us how you can't play WOT because you are too busy burying family members"

That's just straight up being nasty. That was uncalled for.

View PostTemplarKnight75, on 13 February 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

that was uncalled for. 

Ok, fair enough. I apologize.

I didn't include a smiley face, or a winky face, or the tongue face in my original message as I thought that would be inconsiderate and inappropriate.

I suppose I keep forgetting how fragile people can be sometimes. The hypocrisy is real thought. I have now removed my original comment, didn't mean to offend.

Do what you like with the quotes, but I wouldn't keep them either if what I said bothers you that much. :) Peace.

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

Also tagged with World of tanks, Veterans, loyalty, Premium tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users