I want your educated opinions!

Xbox Pc Cats Bacon Meta

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: I want your educated opinions! (73 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 50 battles in order to participate this poll.

If you had 10k battles on Xbox, a new gaming Pc and a year away from WoT. What would you do?

1. Stick with Console (52 votes [71.23%])

Percentage of vote: 71.23%

2. Join the master race (5 votes [6.85%])

Percentage of vote: 6.85%

3. Never go full Wargaming (16 votes [21.92%])

Percentage of vote: 21.92%

Vote Hide poll

Novaenergy2 #21 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8438 battles
I’ve always been a console player. I have no use for PC at all other than some games that I would mod. The only 2 being Minecraft and Skyrim. The financially responsible option would really just not be getting a gaming PC for me.

N333DL3 #22 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 34503 battles
I like console because I can sit on the couch comfortably while playing the the ergonomic hand controller.  I think PC offers more options, but I look at a puter screen all day and prefer not to when I get home.

Screeo #23 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:41 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17175 battles
  • [WOTUK]
I wouldn’t have said educated was the correct term, biased is more apt. If I could afford a good gaming pc, I’d move across to pc. Not just for wot but for war thunder, eso and probably a lot of other games 

OSIRIS v2 #24 Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:53 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11004 battles
  • [BOSS]

View Postroyster1889, on 13 February 2019 - 10:47 AM, said:

Your needed here pal, feck pc... cmon i need some of that osiris matchmaking 

Message me in advance for the your next session!

View PostMajor Englush, on 13 February 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

Love how you still get to post here while Snorelacks is banned. 

GG forum mods. Perfect moderation. 5/7

What did he do? Mock the moderation team like you've done above :trollface: … Or...

vipersig.jpg

Fightomonkey #25 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:10 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37469 battles
PC has way better graphics and sounds, better tank balancing, way better streamers, better Muppets, better designers (usually), and far less annoying artillery. I like the way console's system emphasizes the importance of driving instead of kemp bush, click mouse. The players on console, however, are toxically bad--far more toxic than XVM ever could be. Toxically bad, as in, half the player base is 55, not working, spends thousands of dollas on pixel tanks, is heavily medicated on perocets, and fancies themselves to be "unique characters" when they dress their 55 year old profile avatar pic in blue jean overalls and pink bunny ears. That being said, console and its designers are doing light years better than a year ago.

FusionStar287 #26 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:46 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18742 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostFightomonkey, on 17 February 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

PC has way better graphics and sounds, better tank balancing, way better streamers, better Muppets, better designers (usually), and far less annoying artillery. I like the way console's system emphasizes the importance of driving instead of kemp bush, click mouse. The players on console, however, are toxically bad--far more toxic than XVM ever could be. Toxically bad, as in, half the player base is 55, not working, spends thousands of dollas on pixel tanks, is heavily medicated on perocets, and fancies themselves to be "unique characters" when they dress their 55 year old profile avatar pic in blue jean overalls and pink bunny ears. That being said, console and its designers are doing light years better than a year ago.

It's amazing how you can say something this long without a single point I even slightly agree with (OK, maybe the last sentence is true). I could go through every single point in detail, but the one I really want to mention is where you said that PC arty, the arty that have a larger splash radius, better ROF, better accuracy, and stun mechanics that effectively cripple your tank every time you're damaged by one, are not only less annoying, but far less annoying. What?

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

Fightomonkey #27 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:17 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37469 battles

View PostFusionStar287, on 17 February 2019 - 06:46 PM, said:

It's amazing how you can say something this long without a single point I even slightly agree with (OK, maybe the last sentence is true). I could go through every single point in detail, but the one I really want to mention is where you said that PC arty, the arty that have a larger splash radius, better ROF, better accuracy, and stun mechanics that effectively cripple your tank every time you're damaged by one, are not only less annoying, but far less annoying. What?

Sorry, it was hyperbole :teethhappy: What I meant about artillery was: if you're, say, driving a Chieftain and you get targeted by a Batchat arty on console and then you get hit a couple times, you're basically going back to the garage. On PC you'll take a couple hundred damage and you'll simply relocate and reload as you wait for the 15 second stun effect to fade (or you can simply use the rechargeable medkit). So, technically, I suppose that arty is more annoying on PC since it's simply an annoyance. :) In all seriousness, though, IMO console is going great! The ops are great; the updates are solid and seem to indicate that the developers are working to introduce new content; the new tanks lines are also most welcome, and though we all know that most of them need some tweaks, things seem to be going much better than a year ago! 

FusionStar287 #28 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:30 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18742 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostFightomonkey, on 17 February 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

Sorry, it was hyperbole :teethhappy: What I meant about artillery was: if you're, say, driving a Chieftain and you get targeted by a Batchat arty on console and then you get hit a couple times, you're basically going back to the garage. On PC you'll take a couple hundred damage and you'll simply relocate and reload as you wait for the 15 second stun effect to fade (or you can simply use the rechargeable medkit). So, technically, I suppose that arty is more annoying on PC since it's simply an annoyance. :) In all seriousness, though, IMO console is going great! The ops are great; the updates are solid and seem to indicate that the developers are working to introduce new content; the new tanks lines are also most welcome, and though we all know that most of them need some tweaks, things seem to be going much better than a year ago! 

That's fair enough reasoning. I'd argue that arty miss more often on Console so they're less annoying, even if they do hit harder, but of course everyone can have their own opinions. At least we both agree that console is certainly doing well right now, especially when it comes to the ops. :)

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

SaltyMcD #29 Posted 18 February 2019 - 12:52 AM

Major

• Players
  • 17383 battles
  • [GUARD]
The answer is D !   Buy a ps4 and reroll for dark purple unicorn stats .

“ Never trust a forum member that uses an Anime profile pic .”      - SaltyMcD 

Sgt Becket FEAR #30 Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:07 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]
Console...we have much better cookies :medal:

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

Perfecshionist #31 Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10877 battles
If a competitive multiplayer company can’t prevent cheating or catch it quickly then I play the console version.

OSIRIS v2 #32 Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 11004 battles
  • [BOSS]

View PostSaltyMcD, on 18 February 2019 - 12:52 AM, said:

The answer is D !   Buy a ps4 and reroll for dark purple unicorn stats .

I’m dark purp on my first account  I own an Xbone x and a vega 56  What can PlayStation offer me that the other two don’t

vipersig.jpg

cydewaze #33 Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:59 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6624 battles
  • [ALSRN]
Team damage alone would make me steer away from PC. After watching only a few of Claus Kellerman's videos, I'm convinced.
Certified Potato! 1 MOE: M6 - T29 - T32 - M103 - Tiger I - Tiger II - E75 - Stug III G

Also tagged with Xbox, Pc, Cats, Bacon, Meta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users