Copy paste dont read awnsers customer support

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BoereJack #1 Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35195 battles
  • [XRM]

instead all i get is generic copy paste awnsers from custumor support employes... that show they dont even read the question or proposed solution.... and even dodge/ignore difficult questions!!!!

as a long time loyal custumer i am losing any intrested in the game fast.... thanks

My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT

BoereJack #2 Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:56 AM

Major

• Players
  • 35195 battles
  • [XRM]
Ohw yeah forgot they just closed my ticket after difficult questions with out me being able to reopen

My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT

Xero M XTC #3 Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:31 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13109 battles
My experiences with support havent exactly gone well either unless its something account/reward related.

M4ntiX #4 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:46 AM

Major

• Players
  • 27029 battles
  • [JOCO]
There aren't many game companies out there having such a brilliant, fast reacting and Customer focused support as WG.
Say what you want, but no tickets are being ignored or dismissed without someone investigating first. There are many problems with WG, but Customer Support isn't one of them. That's my experience at least, sorry to hear yours is different.

"4 kids single father 2 boats a plane 3cars and more battles than you."

"Jesus you smegheads are whiny about your Epeens."

LadyTanker #5 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

Major

• Players
  • 5867 battles

View PostBoereJack, on 14 February 2019 - 02:54 AM, said:

instead all i get is generic copy paste awnsers from custumor support employes... that show they dont even read the question or proposed solution.... and even dodge/ignore difficult questions!!!!

as a long time loyal custumer i am losing any intrested in the game fast.... thanks

They definitely need to get some help with that. It's a turn off to ask one question and then get a response to a totally different question. Ok, so maybe you need to copypaste some responses to make it easier. At least make sure you're addressing the same person throughout if you're going to make an effort to change the copypaste up. I wish I could share screenshots from an interaction with them so others could see just how bad it is sometimes. But I'd probably get a swift boot. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users