not that they matter much T-VI-100

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

RAGNAR0K N ROLL #41 Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:46 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 19070 battles
  • [JOCO]
Thanks for posting this up Becket. I figured you would buy one and hearing what the resident tiger aficionado has to say about the tank is very helpful. I’ll probably pick up one either next week or when the base bundle comes out myself as I’ve already overspent for premiums this month but this seems a good addition to the collection. 

The Warrior of The Wasteland...The Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla....

Sgt Becket FEAR #42 Posted 16 February 2019 - 05:02 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostRAGNAR0K N ROLL, on 15 February 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

Thanks for posting this up Becket. I figured you would buy one and hearing what the resident tiger aficionado has to say about the tank is very helpful. I’ll probably pick up one either next week or when the base bundle comes out myself as I’ve already overspent for premiums this month but this seems a good addition to the collection. 

No problem :)

I'm always happy to be of use around here ^_^

Yes, I would certainly say so. It is a formidable tank so it will be a solid tank to have around.

Commander of Rosa "Queen of Hearts"

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

Sgt Becket FEAR #43 Posted 16 February 2019 - 08:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

Rosa: You forgot something.

Me: Hmm...?

Rosa: Stupid boy...Russian supplies and equipment.

Me: ...

Rosa: I can use either 100-Octane or 105-Octane gasoline but Masha can only use Lend Lease Oil and Remove Speed Governor...the latter of which damages the engine when you use it.

Me: You cannot use Cyclone Filter like the Russian tanks as well.

Need help with the Tiger I? PM me or see my guide: Becket's Tiger Guide | Short novel about Rosa: Rosa: Queen of Hearts

Pit Friend #44 Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 32993 battles
  • [PTATO]

View PostSgt Becket FEAR, on 16 February 2019 - 03:40 AM, said:

Rosa: You forgot something.

Me: Hmm...?

Rosa: Stupid boy...Russian supplies and equipment.

Me: ...

Rosa: I can use either 100-Octane or 105-Octane gasoline but Masha can only use Lend Lease Oil and Remove Speed Governor...the latter of which damages the engine when you use it.

Me: You cannot use Cyclone Filter like the Russian tanks as well.

You can only use Lend Lease oil? Did they also replace the Maybach gasoline engine with a diesel?

Una nox dormienda - You only live once (but classier)

Sgt Becket FEAR #45 Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostPit Friend, on 16 February 2019 - 03:59 AM, said:

You can only use Lend Lease oil? Did they also replace the Maybach gasoline engine with a diesel?

No still a Maybach in the module menu.

:harp:

Masha's Tiger magic confirmed :3

RFCAN76 #46 Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:24 PM

Major

• Players
  • 50173 battles
Thank You, sir, for the review. very well done.
"The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it."   

Jean Baptiste Poquelin (1622 - 1673]       257 tanks in the garage as of 07/17//2019

:B  https://www.wgcommunityhub.com/gameguides

Spoiler Update 08/16/2019

Sgt Becket FEAR #47 Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:28 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostRFCAN76, on 16 February 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

Thank You, sir, for the review. very well done.

Thank you ^_^

No problem :honoring:

IBROX 04 #48 Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:03 AM

Major

• Players
  • 20130 battles
  • [BNKR]
Thanks Becket, i actually picked up the tiger bundle for the king tiger and cap king tiger. Ya im gonna pick up the soviet tiger later when the base bundle is available. As i dont need the extras. Been wanting the cap tiger for quite some time. And again cheers mate. Can't have too many tigers. 

Sgt Becket FEAR #49 Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:06 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostIBROX 04, on 17 February 2019 - 04:03 AM, said:

Thanks Becket, i actually picked up the tiger bundle for the king tiger and cap king tiger. Ya im gonna pick up the soviet tiger later when the base bundle is available. As i dont need the extras. Been wanting the cap tiger for quite some time. And again cheers mate. Can't have too many tigers. 

Right on :honoring:

Good hunting with your Captured :)

TheWhiteWolf644 #50 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:28 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 17463 battles
  • [R41D]
Just bought this yesterday, i have to say even though it suffers from module problems the gun is fantastic, it isn't the sort of tank though for new players to jump into, it takes a learning curve to use it properly but in all its a really nice machine and i'm glad it isn't a dam merc tank and it's something that's historically accurate, yes it's only a blueprint but atleast its a blueprint that's real, because if they did make it from the blue print it would of being a massive advantage to the soviets in WW2
WOT

Sgt Becket FEAR #51 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostCaptainSlow6969, on 17 February 2019 - 05:28 AM, said:

Just bought this yesterday, i have to say even though it suffers from module problems the gun is fantastic, it isn't the sort of tank though for new players to jump into, it takes a learning curve to use it properly but in all its a really nice machine and i'm glad it isn't a dam merc tank and it's something that's historically accurate, yes it's only a blueprint but atleast its a blueprint that's real, because if they did make it from the blue print it would of being a massive advantage to the soviets in WW2

Her gun's DPM really seems to be catching players off guard because they are doing the whole "okay rush now that he has to reload" thing...and then realize too late that you are continuing to pump shells into them.

I cannot wait to see how much I can push Masha :justwait:

Acharoch #52 Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:43 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13703 battles
  • [PCP]
Looking forward to picking this one up. Thanks for the review! One thing I'm curious about, the 100 has better "on the move" gun stats. Have you noticed any appreciable difference?

Sgt Becket FEAR #53 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:01 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostAcharoch, on 17 February 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

Looking forward to picking this one up. Thanks for the review! One thing I'm curious about, the 100 has better "on the move" gun stats. Have you noticed any appreciable difference?

No problem :)

Maybe a little...though I wasn't paying much attention to that aspect in particular so it might have been my imagination xDDD

BrogueOne #54 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:03 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22946 battles
  • [ELDER]

View PostAcharoch, on 17 February 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

It kinda balances out when you compare it to using the 88 on a regular Tiger.  Since the 100 also has worse accuracy and aimtime the improvement to dispersion while moving keep it pretty close to exactly what you’d expect.  However, because it’s Russian you can occasionally snap a shot halfway across the map while driving and score a hit.

AZMONKEYSHINES #55 Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:15 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 32082 battles

Very nice review! I'm a tiger collector as well and couldn't agree more with your thoughts. 

Well done.

Sgt Becket FEAR #56 Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:06 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostAZMONKEYSHINES, on 17 February 2019 - 11:15 AM, said:

Very nice review! I'm a tiger collector as well and couldn't agree more with your thoughts. 

Well done.

Nice to hear from another collector :great:

Thrillhelm #57 Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:22 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33863 battles
  • [7ARMD]
With 950 Tiger I matches I was prepared for the T-VI-100 and I instantly felt at home. Five matches in and I already got an Ace tanker (with like 4.9 k damage combined).

Lysith3a #58 Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 14567 battles

As a Tiger owner/collector, this one was like slipping on an old pair of trainers - it was comfy, it was easy.

2 mastery aces in the first five games. The second one was on Widepark - literally rolled up to the rail tracks and didn’t even bother stopping. A light caught it first, then got side on to a couple of TDs and finally dispatched a Tiger P that came across to intercept me. 

Its ANOTHER great Tiger tank.

I aim to misbehave

eismeerjg5 #59 Posted 17 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36417 battles
  • [LAH1]

Will pick this up when the base bundle is available. Also just purchased the Tiger power bundle. Had 131 and KT already so with the gold refund the CKT only cost 4566 gold.

Neat review Sarge, thanks.

Sgt Becket FEAR #60 Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:57 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10423 battles
  • [ROSA]

View PostThrillhelm, on 17 February 2019 - 12:22 PM, said:

With 950 Tiger I matches I was prepared for the T-VI-100 and I instantly felt at home. Five matches in and I already got an Ace tanker (with like 4.9 k damage combined).

Nice :honoring:

Good hunting out there ^_^

View PostLysith3a, on 17 February 2019 - 12:52 PM, said:

As a Tiger owner/collector, this one was like slipping on an old pair of trainers - it was comfy, it was easy.

2 mastery aces in the first five games. The second one was on Widepark - literally rolled up to the rail tracks and didn’t even bother stopping. A light caught it first, then got side on to a couple of TDs and finally dispatched a Tiger P that came across to intercept me. 

Its ANOTHER great Tiger tank.

Agreed.

Switching from Rosa to Masha is one of the most seamless transitions between two tanks that I have ever experienced.

She may be Russian but she is Tiger through and through ^_^

View Posteismeerjg5, on 17 February 2019 - 02:26 PM, said:

Will pick this up when the base bundle is available. Also just purchased the Tiger power bundle. Had 131 and KT already so with the gold refund the CKT only cost 4566 gold.

Neat review Sarge, thanks.

I think you will find the Captured to be a diamond in the rough.

Her stats say "meh" but she is a freaking monster if you treat her right.

Good hunting with Captured and T-VI-100 when the base bundle gets released to the store :honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users