Please Remove Assualt Mode from the Regular Playlist

Remove assualt

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PhantomBlckGoat #1 Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:52 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 3603 battles
It’s not a bad game mode, it’s just ruined by the players. After playing it a number of times I’ve determined that the majority of players just don’t possess the mental capacity to read, and therefor do not realize they are playing it, which gives the defending team a huge unfair advantage. I’d wager 90% of assualt matches end heavily in the defending team’s favor because of this. Had a game earlier today where it was a 4 versus 1 scenario at the end of the game, I’m dead already after holding a flank against the enemy heavies on the assualting team, so I’m pinging the map for our remaining heavies to start capping since the last remaining player is a Batchat 25T and we’re on the Nomanhan (probably spelled that wrong) map so he’s likely just going to be hiding in the corner hoping our team doesn’t find him before time expires. Instead of doing the logical thing and capping, they go light tank hunting, only for time to expire without ever finding him. This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this level of stupidity in Assualt mode, it’s gotten to the point where I Ioathe seeing it come up in the loading screen because I know if I’m on the attacking team it’s a guaranteed L due to the game being full of illiterate plebs that can’t read.

Sadriel Fett #2 Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:11 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26646 battles
  • [A4C]
My favorite is when you're defending but the 5 man platoon and 3 man platoon all decide to go as far into Red territory as they can with the heaviest, slowest tanks and sit on one of the red "spawn squares" while most of the Red team has pushed up and is taking our base.  They sit there and wonder why they're not getting any Cap points.  :facepalm:

~ There's no such thing as "Arty Safe."  You have to play "Arty Aware."  You have to play "SmArty." ~

~ The worst enemies you will ever face in this game are your own team mates. ~

PHE0NIX RIS1NG #3 Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:18 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11513 battles
  • [D7CAV]
Sometimes gambles are lost but yes I’ve lost many matches to teammates who wouldn’t cap or went hunting just to become prey 

Also tagged with Remove, assualt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users