Don’t worry WG, I know what the community REALLY wants!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

vVMr GoodCatVv #21 Posted 19 February 2019 - 12:03 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 25285 battles

View PostFinlandRed, on 19 February 2019 - 07:36 AM, said:

Indeed. I laughed a bitter laugh because somewhere in WG HQ someone is shouting "LIGHTBULB!" and reaching for the crayons.

how disappointed will that person be when they realise that their colleague's have eaten all the crayons

"I'm the dandy highway man that your too scared to mention

I spend my cash on looking flash and grabbing your attention"                                                        

Jope2209 #22 Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

Major

• Players
  • 30485 battles

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 19 February 2019 - 10:06 AM, said:

:popcorn:

Lol, but Babymaker likes to be in the oven. :teethhappy:

The 13. (Tiger) Kompanie, of Panzer Regiment Großdeutschland, reported on the performance of the 88 mm KwK 36 L/56, when their Tigers engaged the T-34: "First round hits were usually achieved at ranges between 800 to 1,000 meters. At these ranges, the Panzer Granate (they are referring to the PzGr. 39 APCBC ammunition) absolutely penetrated through the frontal armor, and usually still destroyed the engine at the rear of the T-34 tank. In 80 percent of the cases, shots from the same range hitting the side of the hull toward the rear of the tank resulted in the fuel tanks exploding. Even at ranges of 1,500 meters and longer, during favorable weather, it is possible to succeed in penetrating the T-34 with minimal expenditure of ammunition" (JENTZ, Thomas L.; Germany's TIGER Tanks - Tiger I and II: Combat Tactics; op. cit.).

3 MoE tanks: T-34, Pz IVH, Tiger I, Pz.Kpfw. T 25, M7, T-50

New updated poll - please take a minute and cast your votes for the least preferred map in rotation (2019)

CatSnipah #23 Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 24343 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostD3M0LITI0N MANN, on 19 February 2019 - 04:09 AM, said:

WG will read this, see the idea for the tank and it will be in the game by the end of the year. :trollface:

Yeah. Then when the forum melts down, they will tell us that it was a player-requested addition. And they gave us what we asked for. 

fozfactor #24 Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:32 PM

Major

• Players
  • 58204 battles
Meh I'll stick with my Banana Buster.

non nobis solum

Pit Friend #25 Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 31657 battles
  • [PTATO]
The name doesn’t have enough pizzazz. I would call it the Clown Puncher. And the commander could be Johnny Badhair. 

I asked an EOD man how he dealt with the stress of his job. 

He said he didn’t have any stress. Either he was right or else it became someone else’s problem. 

LIT SKULL987 #26 Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:36 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25639 battles
have no interest in mercs even sold my absolution

StuftRock1 #27 Posted 19 February 2019 - 08:46 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 6470 battles

View PostPit Friend, on 19 February 2019 - 11:05 AM, said:

The name doesn’t have enough pizzazz. I would call it the Clown Puncher. And the commander could be Johnny Badhair. 

Or, since they like to be juvenile, the commander could be Private Partz :medal:

BLADE R0GERS #28 Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:45 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 21240 battles

View PostStuftRock1, on 19 February 2019 - 03:42 AM, said:

More Mercs! More Mercs! More Mercs!

Scre everything else, we don’t want more French tanks, we don’t want Italians. We don’t want the FV4202 Tier X. And we most certainly don’t want any more maps made from scratch! Mercs are the future. The only future!

Mercs were like such a great addition to the game man. I mean they’re awesome, original, cool, creative, and they have top notch names too. Like Smoothman, that’s a real knee slapped right there! Oh, and did I mention that mercs are awesome? And cool. And awesome. Clearly WG understands this because they even renamed this game after them. I mean just ‘World of Tanks’ is plain, boring, and plain. It doesn’t really say what the game is about, or what all it might contain. Now WG smarted up and renamed it to ‘World of Tanks: Mercenaries’! Now people no longer have to google the game to find out what it’s about. It says it right in the name. Now people can finally know that this game is about MERCENARIES!! Classic move right there WG. I give it an A++.

But you know what would make the people really happy? How about a new Tier VIII merc that is a combination of German, Swedish, and Soviet engineering. This thing could have a VK100 hull, an Emil II turret, and a Defender’s gun with a 6 round autoloader. Oh and give it a 1500 hp engine too, because this thing should be leading the charge in every single encounter. But of course, you can’t forget the most important step. The defining feature in all Mercenaries. That’s right! SPACED ARMOR!!! Completely cover this thing in 2 layers of 50 mm spaced armor, except in the rear and front lower plate. Those weak spots deserve some extra protection! Give it 3 layers of 60 mm spaced armor in those places! Now for the name. The name has to follow the trend of all the other merc names: funny, clever, and descriptive. Ooh, how about Babymaker! That’s a perfect name right there, because everybody that encounters this thing will cry like a baby and beg for their mommies! This thing will just go around shooting people up making babies left and right! Now get to work WG! This is what the community really wants. Chop chop!

I now have high blood pressure because of the amount of salt in this :-)

I agree with the sarcasm whole heartedly. 

How many of us would have walked right pass this game years ago if we new they would be adding in these idiotic cartoon Merc tanks.

I would have. 

Very Classy #29 Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:56 PM

Major

• Players
  • 28373 battles
  • [JOCO]
OP really likes Mercs. GG, WGCB!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users