Jump to content


Bounty + Stream + Giveaways = True

bounty streamer giveaways

  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Rubbelito #1 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 22506 battles
  • 8,063
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

There will be several Bounty streamers this weekend and I thought I should do a short presentation of mine and when and what happens in it.  :honoring:

(A small clarification: since the event doesn't start until 10am UTC on friday, I'm obviously starting the stream at that time, and not earlier)

Link to my mixer:

https://mixer.com/rubbelito

 

Direct link to video:

https://youtu.be/lKrDciQVg24

 


Edited by Rubbelito, 21 February 2019 - 06:27 AM.


markyjmeech #2 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:09 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 30737 battles
  • 3,816
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014

:honoring: i cant wait for the fun and games this weekend :justwait:

 

I asked Rai for a Best kill Vid or photo competition for some extra goodies over the weekend :great:


 

 

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

 


IBROX 04 #3 Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:32 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19541 battles
  • 8,397
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014
Currently trying to get the wife to stay in this weekend, So I'll give it a try , usually don't see anyone, but hey who cares, hopefully see you on the battlefield so happy hunting and good luck. 

 

Aaron William Murray                    Forever in our hearts

 

 

 


rarickp1973 #4 Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:17 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11948 battles
  • 1,051
  • [K2]
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016
Great game, thanks for the video. Even with no commentary you can learn from it. Will these bounty tanks be on both playforms? 
signature.png

 


markyjmeech #5 Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:27 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 30737 battles
  • 3,816
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014

View Postrarickp1973, on 20 February 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Great game, thanks for the video. Even with no commentary you can learn from it. Will these bounty tanks be on both playforms? 

 

Yes and all servers the time and servers can been seen here: 

 

https://console.worl.../bounty-hunting

 

The players time and tier and servers are published here along with gamer tags 


Edited by markyjmeech, 20 February 2019 - 08:33 PM.

 

 

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

 


Rubbelito #6 Posted 20 February 2019 - 08:28 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 22506 battles
  • 8,063
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 20 February 2019 - 08:09 PM, said:

:honoring: i cant wait for the fun and games this weekend :justwait:

 

I asked Rai for a Best kill Vid or photo competition for some extra goodies over the weekend :great:

 

It'll be interesting for sure.

I'll try to remember and clip all my failures (=deaths).

 

View PostIBROX 04, on 20 February 2019 - 08:32 PM, said:

Currently trying to get the wife to stay in this weekend, So I'll give it a try , usually don't see anyone, but hey who cares, hopefully see you on the battlefield so happy hunting and good luck. 

 

I believe there should be a lot more bounties out this time since it's the first time WG has gone full on with the community people instead of just devs and staff.

 

View Postrarickp1973, on 20 February 2019 - 09:17 PM, said:

Great game, thanks for the video. Even with no commentary you can learn from it. Will these bounty tanks be on both playforms? 

 

Yeah, you can learn how to be salty. :trollface:

But thanks!

Yes, there are community people on both platforms. I don't know all of the PS4 players by heart though.



Merun #7 Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:41 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11050 battles
  • 1,771
  • [FRONT]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2013

You can be sure. I am going to hunt you :bush:

 

Or sneak into your platoon:trollface:


Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

 

"Hello me, meet the real me
And my misfit's way of life"

-Megadeth - Sweating Bullets


BrogueOne #8 Posted 20 February 2019 - 10:46 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 22323 battles
  • 9,750
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View Postmarkyjmeech, on 20 February 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

 

Yes and all servers the time and servers can been seen here: 

 

https://console.worl.../bounty-hunting

 

The players time and tier and servers are published here along with gamer tags 

That’s just the list of participants who plan to stream..... I’m also going to be a Bounty!  FYI I plan to spam all times and tiers on the PS4 NA server as soon as I clock out on Friday evening!



TemplarKnight75 #9 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:39 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20235 battles
  • 3,535
  • [OJD]
  • Member since:
    12-05-2015
I twisted my ankle so I'm unable to sit down and play comfortably meaning I'll likely miss the event. Everytime this even happens I wanted to get at least one bounty and I never get the chance. On a side note I really wish that bounty camo was earnable. Like a voucher earned for every kill like the twitch camo 

Tempest fox3 #10 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:55 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 19572 battles
  • 16,528
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostBrogueOne, on 20 February 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:

That’s just the list of participants who plan to stream..... I’m also going to be a Bounty!  FYI I plan to spam all times and tiers on the PS4 NA server as soon as I clock out on Friday evening!

 

Here's the actual list

 

https://docs.google....it?usp=drivesdk


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


P6X330 #11 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:58 AM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 14365 battles
  • 3,900
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

I like they put all the times in UTC... that's great!

 

I will be playing Friday starting from 14:00 (2:00) PM UTC on the European server;

 

I will play all the tanks admissible to the last stage of the Stinger contract:

Play any American, French or Mercenary; Light Tanks, Medium Tanks or Heavy Tanks; Tiers VI - X

 

From 14:00 to 15:00 (2:00 to 3:00) Tier VI

From 15:00 to 16:00 (3:00 to 4:00) Tier VII

so on and so forth...

 

At 1:00 (1:00 am) UTC I will switch to the NA server

 


Edited by P6X330, 21 February 2019 - 02:06 AM.

                Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


zinkler86 #12 Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:49 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17691 battles
  • 124
  • [RBUK]
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015
Quick noob question - are you visible to the green team? If so, I can imagine people trying to push you off cliffs and drowning the people with bounties. I ask on behalf of all trolls as I would never think to do this... why is everyone laughing?!? Lol

On a serious note, it could be an issue if you are visible to the green team and possibly ruin games

Rubbelito #13 Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:53 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 22506 battles
  • 8,063
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View Postzinkler86, on 21 February 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

Quick noob question - are you visible to the green team? If so, I can imagine people trying to push you off cliffs and drowning the people with bounties. I ask on behalf of all trolls as I would never think to do this... why is everyone laughing?!? Lol

On a serious note, it could be an issue if you are visible to the green team and possibly ruin games

 

Would surprise me if the greens didn't see the same name outline and red camo as the reds do, but I know for a fact that team killing does not grant you the rewards.

So there's that...lol

 

edit:

Got confirmation from another CC that greens see the bounty tank in the same way.


Edited by Rubbelito, 21 February 2019 - 08:14 AM.


markyjmeech #14 Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:29 AM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 30737 battles
  • 3,816
  • [B-W-P]
  • Member since:
    02-20-2014
All players see the bounty tank in the custom red camo and your map icon glows gold :)

 

 

A prestigious member of the Senior Technical Engineer Club 

Twitch channel if anyone is interested  https://www.twitch.tv/markyjmeech Twitter @Markyjmeech Discord Markyjmeech SZQWCz9.jpg

 


P6X330 #15 Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 14365 battles
  • 3,900
  • [AMXS]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2017

View Postzinkler86, on 21 February 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

On a serious note, it could be an issue if you are visible to the green team and possibly ruin games

 

It can possibly affect the enemy coalition, as some players will make it their last purpose in life to destroy the bounty. Not necessarily because of the reward, but simply because it is another challenge within the battle.

 

Certain tanks may bring specific behaviors; I believe playing Arty could be an incitement to those that will drive their light tanks behind the enemy lines in the hope to get an early bounty. But any uncommon battle strategy may give an easy win to the green team; for example, if the red embark on a seek and find the "bounty" instead of engaging those they will bump into.


                Bad teams are in the same battle. Good teams work together! don't complain, contribute.

 


Rubbelito #16 Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:57 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 22506 battles
  • 8,063
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostP6X330, on 21 February 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

 

It can possibly affect the enemy coalition, as some players will make it their last purpose in life to destroy the bounty. Not necessarily because of the reward, but simply because it is another challenge within the battle.

 

Those will be reported faster than they can say "plea bargain".

BrogueOne #17 Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - PS4
  • 22323 battles
  • 9,750
  • [ELDER]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2016

View PostRubbelito, on 21 February 2019 - 07:53 AM, said:

 

Would surprise me if the greens didn't see the same name outline and red camo as the reds do, but I know for a fact that team killing does not grant you the rewards.

So there's that...lol

 

edit:

Got confirmation from another CC that greens see the bounty tank in the same way.

As a Bounty during ExtraLife I honestly only had maybe 4-6 greens treat me badly(like trying to push/drown).  It was actually more common to have your team rally around you and try to protect you....... and sometimes get in your way when you’re actually trying to play hard/skilled. Lol



Rubbelito #18 Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:37 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Online Contributor
  • 22506 battles
  • 8,063
  • [TNT]
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

View PostBrogueOne, on 21 February 2019 - 02:31 PM, said:

As a Bounty during ExtraLife I honestly only had maybe 4-6 greens treat me badly(like trying to push/drown).  It was actually more common to have your team rally around you and try to protect you....... and sometimes get in your way when you’re actually trying to play hard/skilled. Lol

 

This is what I anticipate/expect.

The greed in not letting anyone else get a reward is stronger than the troll urge with most players. lol



BoereJack #19 Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 34392 battles
  • 3,248
  • [XRM]
  • Member since:
    01-20-2016
I will stream(yt) my sessions as a bounty tank aswell.... and will not go down without a fight... ps4 eu server

 My Youtube Channel Filled With WOT PS4 Gameplay: https://www.youtube....FnoS605ne-GYwiA

3 MARKED TANKS:

SNAKEBITE, T21, SP1C, LYCAN, T-54 LWT


Pit Friend #20 Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 32011 battles
  • 17,384
  • [PTATO]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2014
I’m actually sad that I’ll still be in Florida over the weekend and miss this event. For some unexplained reason my wife nixed my idea to bring my Xbox along. I have no idea why. :)

I asked an EOD man how he dealt with the stress of his job. 

 

He said he didn’t have any stress. Either he was right or else it became someone else’s problem. 






Also tagged with bounty, streamer, giveaways

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users