Tank stats Statistics Specs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Homicide810 #1 Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17000 battles
  • [TRIK]
One thing that I think would make the customization of tanks in the garage much easier and more enjoyable for tinkerers would be to have a real-time updating statistics system to show you the effects that your equipment, consumables, camouflage, and crew skills/perks are actively having on your tank. Tanks.gg is wonderful, but it isn't for our game. Wargaming made it clear that they want this console game be different than its PC sibling. Seeing how a new piece of equipment or skill works compared to others and how it all affects the tank characteristics would be a real bonus to an already great game. And I don't only mean how it changes the numbers for firepower, survivability, etc. I also mean to actually show us the real-time numbers of our new RoF, our new dispersion values, our new view range, our new camouflage rating, our new radio range, etc. I think that this would be a positive change that would have a lot of support from the players. And if someone wants the old simplified view of things then they can select that in the settings menu or allow us to turn on the new features in the settings menu. Either way it works for everyone. Thanks for your time.

Aelgyn #2 Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 15804 battles

It would be great if they'd show the original value and the bonuses due to consumables, equipment, and crew skills. But that would require a major interface design to accommodate all these numbers. And perhaps more changes under the hood to expose these numbers to the interface.

Also, given that even the current view still has the drawback that you cannot select the tech-tree package for which to display stats when you examine tech tree tanks, I don't expect any major improvements to happen here any time soon. But it would be nice if they would at least track this work on an improvements roadmap.

Blossomy_Hippo #3 Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:21 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7569 battles
  • [ALPI]
Would also be nice to have a decent armor inspector.

*PS4 Stats*

Speedster202 #4 Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15765 battles

View PostHomicide810, on 21 February 2019 - 02:05 PM, said:

One thing that I think would make the customization of tanks in the garage much easier and more enjoyable for tinkerers would be to have a real-time updating statistics system to show you the effects that your equipment, consumables, camouflage, and crew skills/perks are actively having on your tank. Tanks.gg is wonderful, but it isn't for our game. Wargaming made it clear that they want this console game be different than its PC sibling. Seeing how a new piece of equipment or skill works compared to others and how it all affects the tank characteristics would be a real bonus to an already great game. And I don't only mean how it changes the numbers for firepower, survivability, etc. I also mean to actually show us the real-time numbers of our new RoF, our new dispersion values, our new view range, our new camouflage rating, our new radio range, etc. I think that this would be a positive change that would have a lot of support from the players. And if someone wants the old simplified view of things then they can select that in the settings menu or allow us to turn on the new features in the settings menu. Either way it works for everyone. Thanks for your time.

Sounds like a cool idea. It'd be interesting to see how the equipment and crew skills affects the statisticcs of the tank. Maybe WG could make a tanks.gg but for console if they can't implement this into the game. 

I make YouTube videos on WoT Console

Link: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber 

Homicide810 #5 Posted 24 February 2019 - 05:22 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17000 battles
  • [TRIK]

View PostAelgyn, on 21 February 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

It would be great if they'd show the original value and the bonuses due to consumables, equipment, and crew skills. But that would require a major interface design to accommodate all these numbers. And perhaps more changes under the hood to expose these numbers to the interface.

Also, given that even the current view still has the drawback that you cannot select the tech-tree package for which to display stats when you examine tech tree tanks, I don't expect any major improvements to happen here any time soon. But it would be nice if they would at least track this work on an improvements roadmap.

Yes exactly that's what I want. Considering that it already exists on PC I hope that we can have something similar. I would be totally happy with a tanks.gg for us console players if an in game system is out of the question. Also I 100% agree about the armor model idea from Blossomy_Hippo since I have to use tanks.gg for that too.

Also tagged with Tank stats, Statistics, Specs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users