Yet another T40 thread.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

XT356 #1 Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]
I had the zizka for a while and decided to give it a try. Now, I went in with the mentality to treat it like a BIG and softer T34-88. Oh boy was I surprised. It turned out to be rather enjoyable to play, I just wish it wasnt the size of a house. Overall, if kept at a second line, it is a great tank. I just dont know why it only had 700 heath. Seems a bit unfair considering the overall size and armor against a lot of the tier six premium tanks. Also, DP sucks, but overall 8/10.

Edited by XT356, 22 February 2019 - 02:43 PM.

“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

FRlGHTKNIGHT #2 Posted 22 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 9469 battles
  • [ASYLM]

I picked it up recently too, and it has no crew skills yet, but it has a good gun and mobility. I see a lot of potential with this tank. I like it.

XT356 #3 Posted 22 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]

View PostFRlGHTKNIGHT, on 22 February 2019 - 08:58 AM, said:

I picked it up recently too, and it has no crew skills yet, but it has a good gun and mobility. I see a lot of potential with this tank. I like it.

Thats how I feel too. I can see it becoming my next T34-88. 
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

IBROX 04 #4 Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [BNKR]
Purchased it a while back and still haven't played it yet. 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

XT356 #5 Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:39 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]

View PostIBROX 04, on 22 February 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

Purchased it a while back and still haven't played it yet. 

Give it a try. It might surprise you as much as it surprised me. 

IBROX 04 #6 Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:09 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostXT356, on 22 February 2019 - 05:39 PM, said:

Give it a try. It might surprise you as much as it surprised me. 

Don't have a good enough crew and it was sort of putting me off. Just one of the nations that's on the too do list... 

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm

XT356 #7 Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]

View PostIBROX 04, on 22 February 2019 - 12:09 PM, said:

Don't have a good enough crew and it was sort of putting me off. Just one of the nations that's on the too do list... 

Thats an issue that I see a lot of people complaining about. Not having a good enough crew. I did and do just fine in what ever tank or tier I am at with a fresh crew. Sure, some of the perks are nice to have, but they are not necessary. Just give it a try

IBROX 04 #8 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostXT356, on 22 February 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Thats an issue that I see a lot of people complaining about. Not having a good enough crew. I did and do just fine in what ever tank or tier I am at with a fresh crew. Sure, some of the perks are nice to have, but they are not necessary. Just give it a try

Cheers I'll have a go. 

XT356 #9 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:18 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]

View PostIBROX 04, on 22 February 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

Cheers I'll have a go. 

And plus, how are you going to train a crew if you dont play? Specially on a nation with only two tier six premium tanks. 

Now that I think about it, one could get the zizka and the T40 and just play them back to back. 

IBROX 04 #10 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostXT356, on 22 February 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

And plus, how are you going to train a crew if you dont play? Specially on a nation with only two tier six premium tanks. 

Now that I think about it, one could get the zizka and the T40 and just play them back to back. 

Think i have 2 Czech premiums and xp'd upto the Konštrukta T-34/100. 

XT356 #11 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:43 PM

Major

• Players
  • 10418 battles
  • [WHYYY]

View PostIBROX 04, on 22 February 2019 - 02:30 PM, said:

Think i have 2 Czech premiums and xp'd upto the Konštrukta T-34/100. 

Im still at the tier 5. Dont like the way the tanks look and dont see myself going down that path any time soon. But I will play the zizka more now. 

IBROX 04 #12 Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:48 PM

Major

• Players
  • 20433 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostXT356, on 22 February 2019 - 08:43 PM, said:

Im still at the tier 5. Dont like the way the tanks look and dont see myself going down that path any time soon. But I will play the zizka more now. 

Like everything i do,. I had plans. When the line got released i was gonna complete it. Life/family and work. The usually story guessing I'll get round to it some day. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users