• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

R35T NO MORE #21 Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:36 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 15253 battles
  • [BNKR-]

View PostLordWilliam71, on 23 February 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

Thanks for the review and tips! I got it from a war chest and I haven't quite got the hang of it, although rear turret tanks are foreign to me. I have no doubt it hasn't done well for me because of operator error. 

It took a while for me to click with it tbf, initially it felt awkward and a bit frustrating but after a while, it started to work well. Congrats on getting it via a Warchest, nice win :-) 

View Postrarickp1973, on 26 February 2019 - 06:47 AM, said:

I have the same problem with the McDragon, the gun can troll from time to time. I had the same issue with the Alpine Tiger. What can one take away form that? Thanks for the video, insightful as always. I received the offer the Chrysler K but not too keen on it.

If the Chinese tanks also benefitted from the uncanny Soviet accuracy they would be alot more fun, although it would make the 5a terrifying. 

View Posttest777777, on 26 February 2019 - 08:09 AM, said:

R35T- having watched a few of these now, I must say mate, you have a knack for providing relevant insight and commentary  and I've gotten something useful out of them all. 

Thanks mate, really glad to hear that. Every time i worry that i'm just rambling on, glad that isn't the case. 

View Postt_wilson01, on 26 February 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

Good video. Subscribed to your channel.

Thanks alot, i really appreciate it :-) 

Also tagged with Thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users