War Stories Tanks Question...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Albapfalzd3 #1 Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:25 AM

Major

• Players
  • 22503 battles

When trying to figure out Crew XP earned in a War Stories Mission while driving a War Stories Exclusive Tank, is it considered a Elite tank? Does it have the Accelerated Crew Training boost that Elite tanks have? 

Roy

Sammael85 #2 Posted 05 March 2019 - 05:24 AM

Major

• Players
  • 25256 battles
  • [FAC]
As far as i know they act like Premium tanks somehow, as they give the same ammounts of Xp and Silver than several and actual premiums of the same tier, along with the  no fee crew removal feature.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

Merun #3 Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:46 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 12142 battles
  • [FRONT]
I think they also get the elite bonus as soon as you fully research them.

Merun, official smartass of clan [FRONT]

Forumers I met in battle:

Rubbelito, Cpl Derren, Very Classy, John Arrowsmith, Haukkis

Albapfalzd3 #4 Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:46 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22503 battles

View PostSammael85, on 05 March 2019 - 05:24 AM, said:

As far as i know they act like Premium tanks somehow, as they give the same ammounts of Xp and Silver than several and actual premiums of the same tier, along with the  no fee crew removal feature.

Would you happen to know what those bonuses are? Particularly the XP bonuses (besides the Accelerated Crew Training bonus).

Roy

Sammael85 #5 Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:27 PM

Major

• Players
  • 25256 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 05 March 2019 - 09:46 PM, said:

Would you happen to know what those bonuses are? Particularly the XP bonuses (besides the Accelerated Crew Training bonus).

Roy

Actually i don't know the exact values, but is sure that they get simillar results after battle than other premiums, so it's quite logical to think they have it.

Some might say i'm not constructive enough... Too bad i'm actually a deconstructivist

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Hear me ROAR!!!

PoopStopsHere #6 Posted 06 March 2019 - 05:16 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29622 battles
  • [PCP]

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 04 March 2019 - 10:25 PM, said:

When trying to figure out Crew XP earned in a War Stories Mission while driving a War Stories Exclusive Tank, is it considered a Elite tank? Does it have the Accelerated Crew Training boost that Elite tanks have? 

Roy

I don't think anyone knows the exact tanks bonus the exclusive war story tanks get.  Would have to ask RaiBOT or a dev about that.

I think most users use there premium tanks so they know what there getting for crew xp bonus etc.

Albapfalzd3 #7 Posted 07 March 2019 - 06:19 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22503 battles

View PostPoopStopsHere, on 06 March 2019 - 05:16 AM, said:

I don't think anyone knows the exact tanks bonus the exclusive war story tanks get.  Would have to ask RaiBOT or a dev about that.

I think most users use there premium tanks so they know what there getting for crew xp bonus etc.

I don't like using the upper Tier Premiums because of the nature of War Stories, you are going to lose silver due to the large amount of shooting required. I really like the French Tiger and use it quite a bit to help train French and German crews. But due to the fact that I don't know what if any bonuses they may have it is hard to determine the amount of training they acquired particularly when over training. I also like to use the British War Stories tanks as well.

Roy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users