WZ-111 5A

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

swindle 321 #1 Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 37376 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

I don't normally post my videos here but I'm bored at work so I thought why not?

This is my latest video, just a replay of a good game in the 5a from the night that I got it. Let me know what you think :)

YouTube

FusionStar287 #2 Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:40 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 20329 battles
  • [JOCO]
Good game and commentary! The 5A is the only Chinese tech tree tank that looks quite good to me and I was actually considering grinding up to it for a bit, but its rather unreliable armor turned me off of getting the 5A. Personally I feel like the IS-7 is a better tank at least for me, mostly because of how much more reliable its armor is (with the added bonus of being even faster once you go down a slope), and between the two the 5A seems more like a medium than a heavy.

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

swindle 321 #3 Posted 05 March 2019 - 09:58 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 37376 battles
  • [IMTLZ]

View PostFusionStar287, on 05 March 2019 - 09:40 AM, said:

Good game and commentary! The 5A is the only Chinese tech tree tank that looks quite good to me and I was actually considering grinding up to it for a bit, but its rather unreliable armor turned me off of getting the 5A. Personally I feel like the IS-7 is a better tank at least for me, mostly because of how much more reliable its armor is (with the added bonus of being even faster once you go down a slope), and between the two the 5A seems more like a medium than a heavy.

Yeah you trade more reliable armor for better overall mobility and a better gun, the armor does still work well though. It's a little bit like the E5 when it comes to armor, the weak points are there but you can make them difficult to hit and you're still capable of blocking a lot of damage. It really is a great tank though, well worth the grind.

YouTube

Also tagged with WZ-111 5A

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users