• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #41 Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:35 PM

Major

• Players
  • 51232 battles
  • [BNKR]

View PostPYLE33, on 05 March 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

They do get shorter with each one loaded when loading from an empty clip but the way the mechanic works the more rounds you use out of the clip the more time you spend reloading causing a rather larger decrease in RPM and DPM. Have you had a chance to track what the rate of fire is if using it as a single shot or if you dump 2 rounds then let the clip reload?

I’ve fired the second round while the third was loading, there’s a short interclip load of the first round, then the 2nd round begins it’s reload.  I didn’t look closely, but I think the reload time is the same as it was when loading the initial clip...I’ll try to pay more attention as I play. 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

BULLPUPBAKERST1 #42 Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:47 PM

Major

• Players
  • 51232 battles
  • [BNKR]
It looks like the thing to do is play it as a 2 shot auto loader...if you can avoid firing the first shell that loaded, the reload on shells 2 and 3 is quite bearable...fire that 3rd shot (initially loaded shell) and you are waiting 12+ seconds for a round to be ready. 

100% Credit/Thanks to Violet Viper X for the fantastic Sig. 

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.-Nietzsche-

PYLE33 #43 Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:48 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 9119 battles

View PostBULLPUPBAKERST1, on 05 March 2019 - 11:35 AM, said:

I’ve fired the second round while the third was loading, there’s a short interclip load of the first round, then the 2nd round begins it’s reload.  I didn’t look closely, but I think the reload time is the same as it was when loading the initial clip...I’ll try to pay more attention as I play. 

That's not as bad as the reload numbers make it look. Once BIA is trained the single shot reload will be close to 8 RPM. Still a bit of a nerf over a "standard" 90mm gun for a tier 8 medium but you do have that burst damage If ya need it.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users