Progetto Massive -27.36% DPM Nerf

Nerf me harder Daddy Progetto Need better Prego Nerfed

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

JARL VARYAG #161 Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8664 battles
I have come to realize that console has become so different from PC that you cannot compare the two very well. The Progetto is better on PC, but so is the Defender, Type 59, and many other tier VIII premium tanks. The new Polish tanks and the 113 are better on PC as well. Those are just off the top of my head.

My honor is loyalty.

ProPAINdelivery #162 Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10897 battles
  • [B0NE]
I am not many games into this tank but will say I regret buying this a lot. This thing is very very lack luster and gets outmatched by tier 7s.... they need to either fix this or offer refunds I believe. It is literally one of the worst tanks I have ever played and I do not see even any interest in Italian line if this is anything.

John Arrowsmith #163 Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:02 PM

Major

• Players
  • 72889 battles

View PostProPAINdelivery, on 06 March 2019 - 10:48 PM, said:

I am not many games into this tank but will say I regret buying this a lot. This thing is very very lack luster and gets outmatched by tier 7s.... they need to either fix this or offer refunds I believe. It is literally one of the worst tanks I have ever played and I do not see even any interest in Italian line if this is anything.

did you research the tank before you purchased it?

This forum needs the Fake Marine

Snore,   the only person I know of that likes mushy peas in a taco with cinnamon sprinkles. 

ProPAINdelivery #164 Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10897 battles
  • [B0NE]
I could not find anything about it. I tried but could not find solid info. I did not expect what pc has knowing that is a different game. But this is not competitive at all. I mean I have I think 10 premiums and I know it is not a lot but this seems very disappointing compared to what i could find out there. I own that i should have done more research but this tanks actual play is not great with that reload I was greatly overpowered by a lot of tanks I felt I should hold my own with. Can you say this tank is great tho and in any way competitive in its meta ? Edit: is the actual dpm good in your opinion? Lowest rpm out there I believe is 1650.... this appears to be quite a bit below. 

AFCA LEEDS #165 Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:04 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33603 battles
  • [43RD]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 07 March 2019 - 12:02 AM, said:

Researching only does so much, and with Wargaming oftend also changeing information while people already bought it doesn´t help either. Tobehonest I find it a weak excuse Wargaming (and most of the gaming/digital industry) hides behind. Personally I find it ridiculious you have to base your purchase (especially 40 Euro and up) on stats of which one just has to hope Wargaming published the right information, and/or on other´s people´s opinions. On the pc they atleast have a test server, why can´t we get something like this, or that you can try a premium out for like like 4 or 6 battles ? It´s about time Wargaming does something about this ridiculous consumer unfriendly thing.

Edited by AFCA LEEDS, 07 March 2019 - 12:13 AM.

ProPAINdelivery #166 Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:54 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10897 battles
  • [B0NE]
As an consumer who puts what feels like a lot into this hobby I want to see a buff. Nothing crazy but I believe the pc version is balanced very well. This tank easily is overpowered by most tanks. Like I said tier 7s put a whooping on it and it was embarrassing. I am no pro but I have put a lot into this game and if nothing changes I'll find something better to be honest. Most games are way cheaper than this and I feel the nerfing they do makes it pointless to buy these tanks let alone grind 10 tiers to be disappointed. The 430u and e100 I recently got are awesome. But my badger and k 91 and progetto I got are like let downs... and I am not really seeing long term I wanna keep it up if they are not allowing us to test these, or introduce less nerfed tanks. I get we are not PC. But what else do we have to compare to?? Someone actually give me a solution to that question please.. they literally have almost all we have and theres is well balanced with a few exceptions... why change ours so much that we have to worry about buying them until weeks in to confirm they are good enough. Someone please offer solutions. All I get is we are not PC... well duhh.. but why are ours so much worse. The same people get paid at the end of the day by my investments here.... am I wrong on that ???  Just getting frustrated as a player here and the progetto is the one getting me to a breaking point.

ItsRobbyRhino #167 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:16 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 26039 battles
Is there a site that details how well a tank is performing on console? W/R, average damage etc.

DertyChewbacca #168 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:40 AM

Major

• Players
  • 8415 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 06 March 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

In his defense, it's tough to research tanks being PC and Console are now so different as far as tank stats go.

ProPAINdelivery #169 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:48 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10897 battles
  • [B0NE]
To be honest I watched about 30 minutes of reviews on oc version and spent 20 minutes reading on it. That is what I did.

Wroclaw #170 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:54 AM

Major

• Players
  • 51047 battles

i dont see how a weak tank can be considered OP. 

this tank didnt need the nerf. 

neither did the Defenders gun accuracy stats. & neither did the 50TP pr's reload.

ChrisH77 #171 Posted 07 March 2019 - 03:41 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 16639 battles

View PostDertyChewbacca, on 07 March 2019 - 02:40 AM, said:

In his defense, it's tough to research tanks being PC and Console are now so different as far as tank stats go.

I did my research based on the pc version. I knew it had been nerfed but didn't expect it to be so severe, or to drastically alter the tank.

suicidalblues #172 Posted 07 March 2019 - 04:31 AM

Captain

• Supertest - PS4
  • 39948 battles
  • [WOFT]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 06 March 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

really? 

I just wanna say that i hate that there are two members with somewhat similar names. I'll be reading comments and thinking "this guy gets it" only to read another one and go "WTH? Why would you over think that?" and then realize it was the other guys response. 

And yes, this is in direct response to the negative comment about the STA-2.

sgtK80 #173 Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 21504 battles

There are tanks that are not OP but their character makes them lethal in best players hands. High skill level capped tanks, average in average player hands, going full OP when driven by top players. All these tanks are being nerffed as hell by WGCB. Say hello 113, E50, STB-1 and so on.

On PC it`s the best tier VIII tank, by far. Propably my absolute favourite vehicle. Just remember that on PC it can see max 3 tier X on the opposite side, with no wafle, and in 90% of the games no more then 3-5 TDs total. How does it look on console, heh?

Edited by sgtK80, 07 March 2019 - 10:23 AM.

80% for weather maps, lol. Murica supreme intelect powered by Cola and MC Donalds. Have fun bois... 

Blossomy_Hippo #174 Posted 07 March 2019 - 10:59 AM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6889 battles
  • [ALPI]

Yeah that DPM is worthless and combined with the non existent armour of this tank is gonna make carrying games near impossible,as you'll pretty much always have to rely on your team not melting away too quickly, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.

I would also like to say that there are other tier  VIII and IX (possibly some VII and X? i haven't checked the console stats in a long time) that have gimped dpm values compared to PC: the one that comes to is the Caernarvon that i recently played on both pc and ps4 and that thing has like 2 rounds a minute difference between platforms, which is massive. 

Idk if console in general has a massive dpm nerf all around compared to pc, but playing the same tank back to back on the two platforms literally made me realize how incredibly boring it is on console. I supppose it's the same for the Spaghetto 46.

*PS4 Stats*

DefiantSpurr #175 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:33 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13952 battles
  • [BNKR]

Have any average skill players bought and done a review of it?

Subscribe to my YouTube! 

https://www.youtube....ser/immortalfae

Unholy Lucipurr #176 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10294 battles
  • [MDKP]

View PostBlossomy_Hippo, on 07 March 2019 - 05:59 AM, said:

Yeah that DPM is worthless and combined with the non existent armour of this tank is gonna make carrying games near impossible,as you'll pretty much always have to rely on your team not melting away too quickly, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.

I would also like to say that there are other tier  VIII and IX (possibly some VII and X? i haven't checked the console stats in a long time) that have gimped dpm values compared to PC: the one that comes to is the Caernarvon that i recently played on both pc and ps4 and that thing has like 2 rounds a minute difference between platforms, which is massive. 

Idk if console in general has a massive dpm nerf all around compared to pc, but playing the same tank back to back on the two platforms literally made me realize how incredibly boring it is on console. I supppose it's the same for the Spaghetto 46.

Console has a bad habbit of nerfing anything with good or moderately good dpm when it gets ported over from PC (French heavies, K-91, Polish heavies, Badger).

Edited by Unholy Lucipurr, 07 March 2019 - 01:42 PM.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)

ZZ80 #177 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:51 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 8232 battles
This was the first tank I bought on release as it offered a completely new playstyle with the auto-reloading mechanic. I don't know if it's OP or nerfed, balanced or how it fares in comparison with the PC version. And I don't care, because after a dozen+ games I can say that I really enjoy playing this tank and the playstyle it offers. I like Mediums in general and this one seems to suit me very well. My crew is still 0-skill-green and I took a 3-week break from the game (so I should be a potato again) but had consistently good games with the Progetto so far. 

KilledByPing #178 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:55 PM

Major

• Players
  • 13834 battles
  • [KJIAH]
WGCB keeping their trend to nerf already mediocore tanks.

Unholy Lucipurr #179 Posted 07 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10294 battles
  • [MDKP]

View PostZZ80, on 07 March 2019 - 08:51 AM, said:

This was the first tank I bought on release as it offered a completely new playstyle with the auto-reloading mechanic. I don't know if it's OP or nerfed, balanced or how it fares in comparison with the PC version. And I don't care, because after a dozen+ games I can say that I really enjoy playing this tank and the playstyle it offers. I like Mediums in general and this one seems to suit me very well. My crew is still 0-skill-green and I took a 3-week break from the game (so I should be a potato again) but had consistently good games with the Progetto so far. 

You can always compare the vehicle on consoles port vs as it is on PC.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)

ProPAINdelivery #180 Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10897 battles
  • [B0NE]

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 07 March 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

Console has a bad habbit of nerfing anything with good or moderately good dpm when it gets ported over from PC (French heavies, K-91, Polish heavies, Badger).

I have been surely disappointed with the k91 and badger. Can anyone actually give a reason for the nerfs??? I mean an actual reason..  I have asked on numerous posts and never veer get a reason at all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users