Jump to content


Progetto Massive -27.36% DPM Nerf

Nerf me harder Daddy Progetto Need better Prego Nerfed

  • Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

FuzzySquirrel21 #41 Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:48 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10518 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 05 March 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

 

If they were nerfed, and are still good, how can the nerf be unreasonable?

 

 

It's heavily used in clan wars and ranked battles. That alone is good evidence that it's still very competitive.

 

 

You probably don't want to suggest that the King Dragon is the best medium, and all others should be buffed to its level.

 

Why are the nerfs to the Pudel/Wojtek reasonable and justified when they are not needed to begin with?.

 

Ditto on clan wars or ranked battles.   I’m not in a clan.   I don’t do ranked battles but if I did, Skorpion G, King Dragon or my Hullonhund would be my preferable choice.   Either way, the gun nerfs to the 252u/Defender are not reasonable nor justified.

 

The King Dragon is the best tier 8 medium imo.  Should others be buffed to the KD levels?.   There’s always going to be the this tank is better than others, it doesn’t mean they need buffs cause they excel in other areas.   What you probably really want is the King Dragon to be nerfed cause it’s a premium tank and it’s far superior to any tech tree medium and we just can’t have that right?.



The Randy Duck #42 Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:55 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17898 battles
  • 326
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2015

I can confirm the stats quoted are 100% accurate. I know someone who has purchased the tank, the reload time is correct. 

 

I’m very disappointed.

 

Knowing war gaming console and the fact they don’t really understand the game mechanics that well. I wasn’t surprised by a nerf, however this isn’t a slight nerf this is massive. The DPM on this tank is dreadful, anyone who defends that is an idiot.



TheOnlyTrueNoob #43 Posted 05 March 2019 - 02:57 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17753 battles
  • 1,682
  • [KAPPA]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
Outstanding move WG, Out-[edited]-standing.

2/3 Marked Tanks

 


SirDerp-a-lot #44 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:00 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51357 battles
  • 7,794
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

Why are the nerfs to the Pudel/Wojtek reasonable and justified when they are not needed to begin with?

 

Obviously it was op, if it's still a good tank after the nerf.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

I’m not in a clan.

 

That does not mean that you should ignore evidence based on clan wars.

 

Tell me, why are people using Defenders in clan wars if it was indeed nerfed into oblivion?

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

The King Dragon is the best tier 8 medium imo. Should others be buffed to the KD levels? There’s always going to be the this tank is better than others, it doesn’t mean they need buffs cause they excel in other areas.
 

Then I don't understand why you brought it up. If the Progetto would be the second best tier medium, that alone would be reason enough to consider a nerf.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

What you probably really want is the King Dragon to be nerfed cause it’s a premium tank and it’s far superior to any tech tree medium and we just can’t have that right?

 

Is that your suggestion, or are you making up things you want me to say?



DwarfOnDrugs #45 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:17 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 30450 battles
  • 2,295
  • [-UNL-]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2014
It’s a joke

 


FuzzySquirrel21 #46 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:19 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10518 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 05 March 2019 - 10:00 AM, said:

 

Obviously it was op, if it's still a good tank after the nerf.

 

 

That does not mean that you should ignore evidence based on clan wars.

 

Tell me, why are people using Defenders in clan wars if it was indeed nerfed into oblivion?

 

 

Then I don't understand why you brought it up. If the Progetto would be the second best tier medium, that alone would be reason enough to consider a nerf.

 

 

Is that your suggestion, or are you making up things you want me to say?

 

The Pudel/Wojtek are OP before the nerf?.   The Pudel is a straight port from PC and the Pudel is far from being considered OP on PC.   It came downgraded to console without any justification.

 

How would the Progetto be the second best premium on console in it’s current state?.   We have STA-2 with PMM, the Panther 88 with PMM, these tanks alone are far superior to the Progetto.   On PC, they have a buffed Type-59 with PMM which is extremely good.   The Primo Victoria and the other variant equivalents of the atomic on PC as well.   The only reason the Progetto is even considered good on PC cause it has serviceable stats.   What we got on console is far from it.

 

Youre trying to justify nerfs without cause.   If we had it your way, every tank would be the same.   The game survives and lives based on bad and good to horrible and great tanks.   It strives players to continue the tech tree or spend money on a premium tank.   And a great tank doesn’t mean it needs to be OP.   

 

 



FAN47IC #47 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27247 battles
  • 2,421
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 10:19 AM, said:

 

The Pudel/Wojtek are OP before the nerf?.   The Pudel is a straight port from PC and the Pudel is far from being considered OP on PC.   It came downgraded to console without any justification.

 

How would the Progetto be the second best premium on console in it’s current state?.   We have STA-2 with PMM, the Panther 88 with PMM, these tanks alone are far superior to the Progetto.   On PC, they have a buffed Type-59 with PMM which is extremely good.   The Primo Victoria and the other variant equivalents of the atomic on PC as well.   The only reason the Progetto is even considered good on PC cause it has serviceable stats.   What we got on console is far from it.

 

Youre trying to justify nerfs without cause.   If we had it your way, every tank would be the same.   The game survives and lives based on bad and good to horrible and great tanks.   It strives players to continue the tech tree or spend money on a premium tank.   And a great tank doesn’t mean it needs to be OP.   

 

I justify bringing in a tank in a weaker state and making it stronger. As opposed to bringing a broken tank and then nerfing it. That opens the whole can of worms with the cry baby community of “I bought it because it played itself, now I actually have to use my hands, where is my refund!?”. If it underperforms according to the manipulated data selection they use, it’ll get buffed. But nerfs? What are those?

Unofficially Revoked Temporary Retirement

I’m too old for this ****.

 

Tier 10 List: Sheridan, M48 Patton, T110E5, T57 Heavy, T110E3, T110E4, T92 HMC | Centurion AX, Fv215B, Chieftain, S. Conqueror, Fv215B 183, Badger, ConquerorGC | Rhm Pzw, E50M, Leopard 1, E100, Maus, PzKpfw VII, JgPzE100, WtaufE100, Grille 15, GWE100 | AMX 13 105, Bat 25t, AMX 30B, AMX 50B, Foch 155, Bc 155 58 | T62A, Obj 140, Obj 430, K-91, Obj 430U, IS-7, IS-4, Obj 277, Obj 263, Obj 268, Obj 268 V4, Obj 261 | 113, Wz-111-5A | TVP T-50/51


MockCrescent323 #48 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:26 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 16450 battles
  • 1,337
  • Member since:
    08-01-2016
WG secretly want to nerf the good players. Since they cant they ruin their favorite toys instead

SirDerp-a-lot #49 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51357 battles
  • 7,794
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

The Pudel/Wojtek are OP before the nerf?

 

Yes.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

It came downgraded to console without any justification.

 

I told you the justification, you are just ignoring it.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

How would the Progetto be the second best premium on console in it’s current state?

 

I didn't say that.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Youre trying to justify nerfs without cause.

 

That just seems that way because you ignore the causes.

 

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

If we had it your way, every tank would be the same.

 

Please stop making s#it about what I think.



SirDerp-a-lot #50 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:29 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51357 battles
  • 7,794
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostF4NA7IC, on 05 March 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

I justify bringing in a tank in a weaker state and making it stronger. As opposed to bringing a broken tank and then nerfing it. That opens the whole can of worms with the cry baby community of “I bought it because it played itself, now I actually have to use my hands, where is my refund!?”. If it underperforms according to the manipulated data selection they use, it’ll get buffed. But nerfs? What are those?

 

That's a good reason to aim low, agreed.

ssusechka #51 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:29 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27370 battles
  • 671
  • [UN1TY]
  • Member since:
    01-09-2016

View PostF4NA7IC, on 05 March 2019 - 03:26 PM, said:

 

I justify bringing in a tank in a weaker state and making it stronger. As opposed to bringing a broken tank and then nerfing it. That opens the whole can of worms with the cry baby community of “I bought it because it played itself, now I actually have to use my hands, where is my refund!?”. If it underperforms according to the manipulated data selection they use, it’ll get buffed. But nerfs? What are those?

 

truth is that WG is not interested in buffing premium tanks. Why should they buff type-59 if they can sell you another premium tank. So it’s rather we get tank balanced well, or we get crap. 

SirDerp-a-lot #52 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51357 battles
  • 7,794
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View Postssusechka, on 05 March 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

Why should they buff type-59

 

Why indeed.

Unholy Lucipurr #53 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10297 battles
  • 228
  • [MDKP]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
In what way(s) was the Pudel OP on PC?

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)


FuzzySquirrel21 #54 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:34 PM

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10518 battles
  • 1,644
  • Member since:
    10-08-2016

View PostF4NA7IC, on 05 March 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

 

I justify bringing in a tank in a weaker state and making it stronger. As opposed to bringing a broken tank and then nerfing it. That opens the whole can of worms with the cry baby community of “I bought it because it played itself, now I actually have to use my hands, where is my refund!?”. If it underperforms according to the manipulated data selection they use, it’ll get buffed. But nerfs? What are those?

 

Lets be honest here though, this theory of nerf first then buff later is purely dead.   WGCB use a data sheet, the tanks that need buffs will purely have average stats, end up being in the middle of the road on the data sheet and WG claiming they are balanced.

 

Somebody asked them about Tortoise buffs which it clearly needs, and their response it’s doing good according to their data sheet, it doesn’t need.  I think it had like a 50/51 winrate and it’s doing good?.   I wonder what they think of the 430U with its 60% winrate!



SirDerp-a-lot #55 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 51357 battles
  • 7,794
  • [GER_1]
  • Member since:
    05-15-2016

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 05 March 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

In what way(s) was the Pudel OP on PC?

 

Explanation is mention above.

BoogaardsFist #56 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:37 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 13671 battles
  • 102
  • Member since:
    08-19-2018
Just got a top gun ace in mine, must been working alright

FAN47IC #57 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 27247 battles
  • 2,421
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostFuzzySquirrel21, on 05 March 2019 - 10:34 AM, said:

 

Lets be honest here though, this theory of nerf first then buff later is purely dead.   WGCB use a data sheet, the tanks that need buffs will purely have average stats, end up being in the middle of the road on the data sheet and WG claiming they are balanced.

 

Somebody asked them about Tortoise buffs which it clearly needs, and their response it’s doing good according to their data sheet, it doesn’t need.  I think it had like a 50/51 winrate and it’s doing good?.   I wonder what they think of the 430U with its 60% winrate!

 

You missed the last line of what I said... 

Unofficially Revoked Temporary Retirement

I’m too old for this ****.

 

Tier 10 List: Sheridan, M48 Patton, T110E5, T57 Heavy, T110E3, T110E4, T92 HMC | Centurion AX, Fv215B, Chieftain, S. Conqueror, Fv215B 183, Badger, ConquerorGC | Rhm Pzw, E50M, Leopard 1, E100, Maus, PzKpfw VII, JgPzE100, WtaufE100, Grille 15, GWE100 | AMX 13 105, Bat 25t, AMX 30B, AMX 50B, Foch 155, Bc 155 58 | T62A, Obj 140, Obj 430, K-91, Obj 430U, IS-7, IS-4, Obj 277, Obj 263, Obj 268, Obj 268 V4, Obj 261 | 113, Wz-111-5A | TVP T-50/51


Unholy Lucipurr #58 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10297 battles
  • 228
  • [MDKP]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 05 March 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

 

Explanation is mention above.

 

Your explanation is that "Its obviously OP".  What good does that do?  How about some substance with an explanation?  Its a premium version of a very mediocre tank with almost completely identical stats, yet it got nerfed. 

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)


AnonymousHobo69 #59 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 38132 battles
  • 4,445
  • [KMD]
  • Member since:
    07-19-2013

Looks bad, won't buy. GG WG

 

Also, the T69 (same tier) gets like 60-70% more dpm, lol.



AJR568 #60 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 17851 battles
  • 15,825
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014

View Postkorbendallas-01, on 05 March 2019 - 06:36 AM, said:

 

I defend just about any nerf WG does to freshly released vehicles

Why? How can you justify nerfs for brand nerf tanks but look past clear inaction on broken tanks that have been in the game for 5 years?


Compliments and Credit to STLxSTANG for the sig.

The 8.11 TD rebalances need to be implemented.

T20 is love, T20 is life. And if you disagree I'll cut you!





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users