PLS DO SOMETHING WITH MATCHMAKING

matchmaking

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

FeelTheSk1LL #1 Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:47 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13805 battles

Can finall someone from WG read MM discussions?? console WOT has the worst possible MM? totally disbalanced, impossible to play! no need for extra tech trees or new maps, fix this stupid MM ASAP!! how can one one team have much more higher tier tanks than the other??!!! not even talkin abou balancing tank types (when one side has 6 heavy tanks, and the other like one or zero).

PLEASE!!! FIX THE STUPID MM SYSTEM!!!!

FRlGHTKNIGHT #2 Posted 05 March 2019 - 04:31 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 7282 battles
  • [ASYLM]
Good luck with that

hexine #3 Posted 05 March 2019 - 06:03 PM

Major

• Players
  • 23587 battles

i think wg should ban anyone who posts about mm without pictures and examples

there is nothing wrong with the mm, its probably just you

get some specific examples with PHOTOS or we can't have a discussion

TopJimmyVH84 #4 Posted 06 March 2019 - 12:12 AM

Private

• Players
  • 12907 battles
It’s nice to be the only tier 8 in the match with mostly 10’s with a few 9’s mixed in, in several matches back to back. Then it’s even better to be in a platoon and we are playing against tanks two tiers higher in 9/10 matches. It’s getting so bad we don’t even want to play in a platoon anymore. 

LongingWinter88 #5 Posted 06 March 2019 - 11:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 45196 battles
  • [EGG]

View Posthexine, on 05 March 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

a person has the right to protest regardless of agreeing with them or not  ..

look i myself in a hellcat as one of 5 teir 6 tanks had to take on 13 teir 6 tanks in the other team to be honest i just laughed there are issues

Ronin Gaidin #6 Posted 06 March 2019 - 01:56 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 32975 battles

View Posthexine, on 05 March 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

M'kay......

View PostTopJimmyVH84, on 05 March 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

It’s nice to be the only tier 8 in the match with mostly 10’s with a few 9’s mixed in, in several matches back to back. Then it’s even better to be in a platoon and we are playing against tanks two tiers higher in 9/10 matches. It’s getting so bad we don’t even want to play in a platoon anymore. 

The Gentleman wanted pictures, so here is a nice example from last night. I was just being used as filler for a game I had no business being a part of.

jabba1966-uk #7 Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 41160 battles
  • [HESH]

Its not the matchmaking its the skill level ive noticed 

Some tankers ive checked havent even.got premium accounts...

Sheyrd #8 Posted 07 March 2019 - 12:34 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21215 battles
  • [NOPE]

MM does have a problem it usually comes in the form of super platoons.   Examples tier 8 tanks in platoon of 4+ tend to get matched up with tier 10 super platoons often.  This creates one side to have more top tier or mid tier tanks than the tier 8 platoon side.  This does  lead to a MM issue of balanced teams.   Also there is the problem of teams seeing way to many TD's, PC balanced this issue last year and Wargaming has the coding to make it happen, just like they did the artillery balance for MM time to do the same for TD's.  Most players that do not play TD's are getting tired of playing World of Tank Destroyers.     

BrendenF-99 #9 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:05 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 29766 battles
  • [-ALF-]

View PostFeelTheSk1LL, on 05 March 2019 - 03:47 PM, said:

Can finall someone from WG read MM discussions?? console WOT has the worst possible MM? totally disbalanced, impossible to play! no need for extra tech trees or new maps, fix this stupid MM ASAP!! how can one one team have much more higher tier tanks than the other??!!! not even talkin abou balancing tank types (when one side has 6 heavy tanks, and the other like one or zero).

PLEASE!!! FIX THE STUPID MM SYSTEM!!!!

they probably won't because having a 10v10 match where one team gets 7 10's and the other gets 3 is completely fair........... apparently

C3NTURI0N PR1ME #10 Posted 07 March 2019 - 07:10 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11313 battles
  • [D7CAV]

Many players have provided specific examples. Your demand for pictures are irrelevant. If you haven’t see issues with MM that’s good news. 

FeelTheSk1LL #11 Posted 09 March 2019 - 01:21 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13805 battles

Here you go amigo! being 1 tier 8 tank in both teams is totaly fine )))) Posted Image

Edited by FeelTheSk1LL, 09 March 2019 - 01:22 PM.

Speedster202 #12 Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 15273 battles

I agree that being the only t8 tank in the match is stupid. You don't have a lot of hope for a good game in a matchup like this. 

Edited by Speedster202, 09 March 2019 - 03:47 PM.

I make YouTube videos on WoT Console

Link: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber 

VKSheridan #13 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22139 battles

Meh.  I’ve been the lone Tier VIII in my T28 Proto so many times, I don’t count.  I’ve come out of those matches top 5 so many times, I don’t count that either.  In fact, myself and the red Tier VIII Ariete P took top spot last night coming from dead bottom of the roster.

You just have to play your tank to where it gives more damage than it takes.  Shooting lesser tanks only means you’re giving more damage than THEY can take....

Aethelwulf Rex #14 Posted 10 March 2019 - 10:08 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 32668 battles
  • [MONG0]
Remove 5 man platoons is one cure add end game content for tier 10 is another or t8 frontlines....easy solutions 

Brass Drag0n #15 Posted 10 March 2019 - 02:12 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 32039 battles
I particularly like it when the game gives my team 2x tier 8's and 13x tier 10's and the other team 15x tier 10's - those games seem to be losses (for my team) for some reason.

MoE: Firefly (2), Churchill III (2), KV-5 (2), Pz V/M10​ (2), Tiger 1​ (3)

(PS4 - DRAGONxxSWORD)

I am Zweistein #16 Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31186 battles
  • [2S]

So if matchmaking is so bad then why can some ppl come out of a tier 10 game placing top on xp, dmg, assisted dmg, and enemies detected when playing their tier 8 and others can not?!

i agree we need to remove everything unfair from the game and make it as easy as possible so that everyone gets a trophy!

scrap all the tactics and game mechanics... lets make it a respawn game where everyone can yolo without consequenses so they dont have to cry their eyes out after they failed to make an effort!

no lower tier is uselees in a higher tier game... maybe ppl should just change their attitude from...oh how unfair... to what are my strengths in this situation!

If you feel incapable of doing anything else then Sopt, support, cap, hunt artillery etc...

but you can always carry on playing the victim and hide behind a rock all game or even go as far as drowning your tank which i also see a lot of ppl do... it becomes pretty obvious that someone is butthurt when 2 or 3 platooned tanks suddenly drown even though they would have been a perfect asset in the lineup!

they simply took themselves out of the current match because they didnt know how to use their current tank effectively... therefore its had nothing to do with matchmaking... or platoons but with willingness and ability to addapt to the situation!

when i look at the matchmaking at the start of the battle i ask myself whats on the other side, how many, are they likely to wolfpack, which tanks are likely to be on which side of the map... will certain tanks be following them etc etc then i make a plan what im going to do with a plan B and C already in the back of my head!

I do this before the battle starts... i do NOT wait to see where everybody goes because i already know this by experience 95% of the time anyway... should things be different than predicted then i already have B and C in mind and even if those dont work i addapt to the new situation! Regardless of my tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just do not get the argument... im sorry i really do NOT!

FeelTheSk1LL #17 Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:37 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13805 battles

View PostI am Zweistein, on 10 March 2019 - 04:00 PM, said:

So if matchmaking is so bad then why can some ppl come out of a tier 10 game placing top on xp, dmg, assisted dmg, and enemies detected when playing their tier 8 and others can not?!

i agree we need to remove everything unfair from the game and make it as easy as possible so that everyone gets a trophy!

scrap all the tactics and game mechanics... lets make it a respawn game where everyone can yolo without consequenses so they dont have to cry their eyes out after they failed to make an effort!

no lower tier is uselees in a higher tier game... maybe ppl should just change their attitude from...oh how unfair... to what are my strengths in this situation!

If you feel incapable of doing anything else then Sopt, support, cap, hunt artillery etc...

but you can always carry on playing the victim and hide behind a rock all game or even go as far as drowning your tank which i also see a lot of ppl do... it becomes pretty obvious that someone is butthurt when 2 or 3 platooned tanks suddenly drown even though they would have been a perfect asset in the lineup!

they simply took themselves out of the current match because they didnt know how to use their current tank effectively... therefore its had nothing to do with matchmaking... or platoons but with willingness and ability to addapt to the situation!

when i look at the matchmaking at the start of the battle i ask myself whats on the other side, how many, are they likely to wolfpack, which tanks are likely to be on which side of the map... will certain tanks be following them etc etc then i make a plan what im going to do with a plan B and C already in the back of my head!

I do this before the battle starts... i do NOT wait to see where everybody goes because i already know this by experience 95% of the time anyway... should things be different than predicted then i already have B and C in mind and even if those dont work i addapt to the new situation! Regardless of my tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just do not get the argument... im sorry i really do NOT!

You're definitely right, that you have to adapt to the circumstances of each particular batlle, but when your weapon is not even capable of dealing with 90% of other teams armor is kinda sad.. trust me, i do finish every battle with max effort even playing the only t8 tank, but it's just can't be correct that's it.

PC version has the 3-5-7 system for a long time, and it even sounds much more balanced.

So my main question is why console version can't have the same version of MM, because it's even alrdy created!

I am Zweistein #18 Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31186 battles
  • [2S]

View PostFeelTheSk1LL, on 10 March 2019 - 04:37 PM, said:

You're definitely right, that you have to adapt to the circumstances of each particular batlle, but when your weapon is not even capable of dealing with 90% of other teams armor is kinda sad.. trust me, i do finish every battle with max effort even playing the only t8 tank, but it's just can't be correct that's it.

PC version has the 3-5-7 system for a long time, and it even sounds much more balanced.

So my main question is why console version can't have the same version of MM, because it's even alrdy created!

HOW though?

thats what i do NOT understand... how are you guys not penning 90% of the enemy?

my experience is quite the opposite... and im usually the underdog in a scout... sure i bounce too but if it wasnt the stupid RNG that bounces three shots of the rear of a zero armor artillery then it was within the acceptable... shells will bounce! But thats why i pointed out that some ppl will doninate even though they are two tiers down and others will not!

Every time i see somene come out of a match with no dmg its usually the guy with poor positioning and poor decision making!

how about the guy in the lycan, t71 etc etc sniping from the back 40 shots 5 hits 1 pen...

if its not that its autolock at the front armor of a higher tier... etc etc etc

I just do not understand how ppl do it!... how do you NOT pen???!!!

FeelTheSk1LL #19 Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:11 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 13805 battles

View PostI am Zweistein, on 10 March 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

HOW though?

thats what i do NOT understand... how are you guys not penning 90% of the enemy?

my experience is quite the opposite... and im usually the underdog in a scout... sure i bounce too but if it wasnt the stupid RNG that bounces three shots of the rear of a zero armor artillery then it was within the acceptable... shells will bounce! But thats why i pointed out that some ppl will doninate even though they are two tiers down and others will not!

Every time i see somene come out of a match with no dmg its usually the guy with poor positioning and poor decision making!

how about the guy in the lycan, t71 etc etc sniping from the back 40 shots 5 hits 1 pen...

if its not that its autolock at the front armor of a higher tier... etc etc etc

I just do not understand how ppl do it!... how do you NOT pen???!!!

i do pen, i know every tanks weakest armor points and all the technical stuff neede.. but the game should not put you in those situations, when you have to struggle that hard. like as i told you check the mm in the pc version...

I am Zweistein #20 Posted 11 March 2019 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31186 battles
  • [2S]

Well i guess i could live with the 3-5-7 i guess... as long as it doesnt develop into a same tier only MM because i actually like being two tiers down and i like the challenge!

im sorry that so many ppl feel differently about it :(

Also tagged with matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users