Jump to content


FV215b Tier X Heavy

Worst horrible not fun waste of time

  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Albapfalzd3 #21 Posted 11 November 2019 - 04:41 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22973 battles
  • 2,907
  • Member since:
    04-07-2017

I just checks the Stats on this tank to be sure again and it says the fire chance is 20%. I think it is 20% chance you will NOT get set on fire. Every time I get hit in this tank I get set on fire.

 

Roy



GloryAndTrash #22 Posted 11 November 2019 - 07:19 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13990 battles
  • 2,146
  • Member since:
    12-29-2016

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 11 November 2019 - 06:41 PM, said:

I just checks the Stats on this tank to be sure again and it says the fire chance is 20%. I think it is 20% chance you will NOT get set on fire. Every time I get hit in this tank I get set on fire.

 

Roy

20% chance its for engine!!!!

but that tank has fuel tank at front of hull. 
 



LacqueredBacon #23 Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:39 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 35380 battles
  • 6,196
  • Member since:
    02-02-2015
Sounds like this tank needs Preventative Maintenance.


 


GloryAndTrash #24 Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:11 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13990 battles
  • 2,146
  • Member since:
    12-29-2016

View PostLacqueredBacon, on 11 November 2019 - 10:39 PM, said:

Sounds like this tank needs Preventative Maintenance.

That perk helps with engine. But useful for fuel tanks



Albapfalzd3 #25 Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22973 battles
  • 2,907
  • Member since:
    04-07-2017

View PostGloryAndTrash, on 11 November 2019 - 07:19 PM, said:

20% chance its for engine!!!!

but that tank has fuel tank at front of hull. 
 

 

Which brings up a very important fact, what was the number 1 cause of combat fires in tanks during WWII? I give you a hint, it wasn't fuel tanks or engines. Yet in this game.....

 

Roy



GloryAndTrash #26 Posted 12 November 2019 - 02:15 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 13990 battles
  • 2,146
  • Member since:
    12-29-2016

View PostAlbapfalzd3, on 12 November 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

 

Which brings up a very important fact, what was the number 1 cause of combat fires in tanks during WWII? I give you a hint, it wasn't fuel tanks or engines. Yet in this game.....

 

Roy

I just trying to say that when you hit that tank at front of hull you crit a fuell tanks. And you get a chance to burn that tank via fuell tank. And that chance are so huge 
 



Belgos The Drow #27 Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:16 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 27920 battles
  • 132
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
I don’t remember being prone to fire in this tank, maybe I protect my front hull more than some?

Albapfalzd3 #28 Posted 24 November 2019 - 05:44 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 22973 battles
  • 2,907
  • Member since:
    04-07-2017

View PostBelgos The Drow, on 23 November 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

I don’t remember being prone to fire in this tank, maybe I protect my front hull more than some?

 

Maybe you do.

 

Roy






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users