Use your Free XP to buyout Mercenary Contracts and stages!

contract buyout mercenary free xp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

BrogueOne #41 Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:22 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22729 battles
  • [ELDER]

View Postbigpikle, on 13 March 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

Thank you for the explanation. I was going to give the Thunder-Bucket a shot but 5 days to complete a contract is a bit short. Will it always be like this or could the contract be extended

Contracts have a set amount of time they run for once they’re live.  There’s no extensions.  The low tier Contracts come back quite frequently though so you’ll have another shot at it soon.  Your progress isn’t saved either..... If you fail to complete a Contract before it expires you’ll have to start from the top when it comes back.

real FUGAR #42 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:56 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23171 battles
  • [OTO]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 12 March 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

https://console.worl...rcenary-buyouts

For a limited time only, you can use your Free XP to buyout Mercenary Contracts and stages! It's the perfect opportunity to add some awesome new vehicles and their fearsome Crews to your armory even faster.

Do please share your feedback!! 

Stupid ME thought i could get a Tier 8 Premium for "free" XP...   

Buystepping the Medalwalls  in grinding Merc Techtree with XP comes a little bit late now, seems enough tankers were smart enough no to bother with contracts.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

WoT WoT   oTo (put nuts and bolt logo in here) 

http://xboxdvr.com/g.../video/37825507

real FUGAR #43 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:13 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23171 battles
  • [OTO]

View Postsalomon2007, on 13 March 2019 - 01:00 PM, said:

This plan is for players who have grinded almost all Tier10 tanks and have accumulated tons of Free XP. :ohmy:

Could still Waste them "free"XP for Crew XP when it comes back (Not a good Deal either). I guess this new Option is to relief the pain from thoose stupid Medal Stage requirements (not to speak of 2 Wins  :trollface: in a Row!) and we all should be happy, unless You allready done the Chore and grinded through all that annoying obstacles that they now "fix" without actually eliminating them.

The contracts shouldve been active all at once and without time expiry as they are only techtree tanks for christ sake.

It would have been much nicer to add mercs as customizable tanks with Options like on the other Lines instead of reserving special tailored vehicles for the ever growing premium section, it seems theres less Premium Time buyers so they got to sell Premium Tanks every day and minute.

My eternity is longer than Yours _ Make boosters selectable consumables after battle, rather than a RNG MM wager _ The tallest ones confirm: MM is not broken, its ADVANCED

real FUGAR #44 Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:21 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 23171 battles
  • [OTO]

View Postbigpikle, on 13 March 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

Thank you for the explanation. I was going to give the Thunder-Bucket a shot but 5 days to complete a contract is a bit short. Will it always be like this or could the contract be extended

You started late then. Theres more time when it starts, and you will need that for extra rounds on the "Bonus" requirements.

Thunder bucket is one of the few fun tanks with its Bofors, but it needs to Spam Prammo to score DMG on Tier V and has very little survivability in thoose matches.

normski69 #45 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:10 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 6494 battles

Doing one of them Merc contracts I once again game to "Arsonist" medal requirement. I tried and tried but all to no avail.

I had an option of buying out the stage. This would have cost me either 1200 gold or an extra 8000 free experience. I went into the convert experience screen and managed to get the extra experience for just 320 gold !

So now I am on next stage just need to destroy 30 tanks without being detected !!

bigpikle #46 Posted 15 March 2019 - 12:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 19565 battles
Thank you all for the feedback; much appreciated. I usually check for new contracts on Tuesday but might have missed this one. I am on the Long-Reach right now. I love the opportunity of using my Free XP in a new way and see nothing to complain about.  I am a firm believer in grinding the contracts but sometimes the requirements are a bit too tough especially with the Arsonist medal. Oftentimes other players finish off someone you set on fire. Looks like this has changed in the Long-Reach contract as you are just required to SET them on fire (YAY). Even if you use gold to convert XP you are getting a 40% discount vs. Using gold straight up. What’s not to like?  
I would love to see this extended to regular premium tanks in the future.  Thank you WG

StillLifeSkull #47 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:40 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23075 battles
Still too expensive. I used a couple skips to get a [edited]tank in a Roundabout. Not worth it. Grinding on another contract, and expect it will suck. If you arent offering the good Merc tanks, leave us all alone.

SHREK T T #48 Posted 19 March 2019 - 09:12 AM

Captain

• Players
  • 59483 battles
  • [MDK]
The buying stages stoped friday for me i just wanted to see how much free xp i would need to complete stage 8 of tusk but there is no option to buy with free xp 
Where's my tier X coin been 3 months now 

LazyCalf5928745 #49 Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:13 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 62559 battles
No contracts available at this time.:arta:

Duck 94k xp.  The mini map is crap, i roll with compass. 

Ronin Gaidin #50 Posted 19 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 34035 battles

View PostSHREK T T, on 19 March 2019 - 05:12 AM, said:

The buying stages stoped friday for me i just wanted to see how much free xp i would need to complete stage 8 of tusk but there is no option to buy with free xp 

I haven't tried skipping any stages, so as pure speculation: is it possible that you do not have enough remaining Free XP to buy out the final stage, and as such it does not offer the Buyout as an option? 

SinC Night #51 Posted 23 March 2019 - 12:07 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2384 battles
  • [OTG]
From what I was told, SHREK T T, the sharpshooter will be in a few months but the hardcase and the machine won’t be unlocked and will probably be removed as they’re way to op unless they nerf them and then release them 

consanguineous #52 Posted 30 March 2019 - 12:45 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 45753 battles
  • [SMB]
Did this not last as long as it was supposed to? I never had the option to skip stage 5 or 6 of the tusk contract and went through the news and saw that it ended on the 26th. I just finished stage 6 today, so I should have had a chance to buy them out. Was it glitched at all?  I was prepared to part with some of my 1.8 million fxp, but never got the chance. I will likely abandon the tusk contact again when they come out with the remaining 2 tanks.

BrogueOne #53 Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:46 PM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22729 battles
  • [ELDER]

View Postconsanguineous, on 30 March 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

Did this not last as long as it was supposed to? I never had the option to skip stage 5 or 6 of the tusk contract and went through the news and saw that it ended on the 26th. I just finished stage 6 today, so I should have had a chance to buy them out. Was it glitched at all? I was prepared to part with some of my 1.8 million fxp, but never got the chance. I will likely abandon the tusk contact again when they come out with the remaining 2 tanks.

Today is March 30th.  The exchange program ended 4 days ago.

consanguineous #54 Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:05 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 45753 battles
  • [SMB]

View PostBrogueOne, on 30 March 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

Today is March 30th.  The exchange program ended 4 days ago.

Yeah I get that I'm glad you can count. I'm saying even on the 24th I never had the opportunity to buy out the contract. I'd give you wargaming forum gold if there was such a thing for your assiduous help you provide the other players on what appears to be a daily basis.

BrogueOne #55 Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:38 AM

Major

• Supertest - PS4
  • 22729 battles
  • [ELDER]

View Postconsanguineous, on 31 March 2019 - 03:05 AM, said:

Yeah I get that I'm glad you can count. I'm saying even on the 24th I never had the opportunity to buy out the contract. I'd give you wargaming forum gold if there was such a thing for your assiduous help you provide the other players on what appears to be a daily basis.

I read it wrong then... because the wording sounded like you were still trying to use Free xp  on the 30th. You may have missed the steps needed to do it then.  Did you ever click the “purchase” button on the “skip stage” or “buyout contract” options?  Selecting either of those would have given you a pop up asking which currency you wanted to use, Free XP or Gold before completing the transaction.  

But if you did all that and didn’t find the option to use Free XP? You may have tried at a time of day that was after it ended.  I live in the US and sometimes an Op ends before I wake up, but it’s still technically the last day of the Op.  An Op that ends on a Tuesday usually ends at 3am my time though I still wake up and play the rest of what’s still Tuesday.

ProPAINdelivery #56 Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:01 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11196 battles
  • [B0NE]

View PostRaiBOT01, on 12 March 2019 - 02:53 PM, said:

https://console.worl...rcenary-buyouts

For a limited time only, you can use your Free XP to buyout Mercenary Contracts and stages! It's the perfect opportunity to add some awesome new vehicles and their fearsome Crews to your armory even faster.

Do please share your feedback!! 

Will this come back? Can you private message me about this?

Also tagged with contract, buyout, mercenary, free xp

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users