Bad Physics Soap Rocks Tanks Shuts Off

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Unholy Lucipurr #1 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:10 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9765 battles
  • [MDKP]
Will there ever be a fix for some of the bad instances which result from our current physics?  The most annoying factor by far comes from when a tank nudges against, or has both, or one set of track on specific terrain pieces/objects.  What follows is your tank 'shutting off' and drifting in a set direction as if the surface has no friction force.  Some of you may have a better explanation of this but I'm sure most here at least know what I'm talking about.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)

greenteam117 #2 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:12 PM

Major

• Players
  • 22859 battles
  • [LEONI]

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 15 March 2019 - 04:10 AM, said:

Will there ever be a fix for some of the bad instances which result from our current physics?  The most annoying factor by far comes from when a tank nudges against, or has both, or one set of track on specific terrain pieces/objects.  What follows is your tank 'shutting off' and drifting in a set direction as if the surface has no friction force.  Some of you may have a better explanation of this but I'm sure most here at least know what I'm talking about.

they have already reduced physics a few updates ago.

A lie about a lie turns inside out upon itself. - Magane chikujoin   

Marks of Excellence:

CptBadger #3 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:18 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 14709 battles
  • [BEARD]

View PostUnholy Lucipurr, on 14 March 2019 - 07:10 PM, said:

Some of you may have a better explanation of this but I'm sure most here at least know what I'm talking about.

Soapy rocks it's pretty accurate.

Unholy Lucipurr #4 Posted 14 March 2019 - 07:27 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 9765 battles
  • [MDKP]

View Postgreenteam117, on 14 March 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

they have already reduced physics a few updates ago.

Yes but the issue I posted was not adjusted at all.  A definite example being the center ravine on Kasserine, most of those rocks shut your tank off and you slide to your death.

"I will rain death upon all who oppose me. I am the embodiment of sky cancer and I will make you rue the day you dare cross into my view and sit thy tank still. Some call me arty scum, but they are fools! I am become sky cancer the destroyer of balance and even if you close in to close range I will call upon the gods of rng and shotgun you into condemnation for no one will associate with a tanker who cannot take out an artillery."  -Unholy Lucipurr 2017 (dictated but not read)

Afro Palestine #5 Posted 14 March 2019 - 09:49 PM

Major

• Players
  • 53195 battles
  • [HKC]
They don't care.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users