Jump to content


Hey WG, Looka here! Your server crashed! You owe me a Radley Walter’s


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

gbsman812 #1 Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:40 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

I was on  the Icebound  map in the Tiger 131, top tier  with 6s and 5s, a tier 7 dream!!

I had made it all the way to the enemy spawn area and took up a good positon hull down. Behind a hill. Camo was working fierce!! They couldn’t even see me. I then took 2 good sips from my Jack Daniels and tonic and got ready for a turkey shoot! Had 30 premium rounds loaded. Aimed in on the enemy seals and”  FIRED! Nothing happened!!about 2 seconds later, the game froze up!! So you see WG, before your sever froze up!! I only needed 8 more kills for a Radley Walter’s



FusionStar287 #2 Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:45 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 20142 battles
  • 16,080
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013
So this is how WG is balancing the Tiger 131... :hiding:

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

 

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017


sergeant-slow741 #3 Posted 16 March 2019 - 07:46 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 20292 battles
  • 888
  • Member since:
    02-24-2017

View Postgbsman812, on 16 March 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

I was on  the Icebound  map in the Tiger 131, top tier  with 6s and 5s, a tier 7 dream!!

I had made it all the way to the enemy spawn area and took up a good positon hull down. Behind a hill. Camo was working fierce!! They couldn’t even see me. I then took 2 good sips from my Jack Daniels and tonic and got ready for a turkey shoot! Had 30 premium rounds loaded. Aimed in on the enemy seals and”  FIRED! Nothing happened!!about 2 seconds later, the game froze up!! So you see WG, before your sever froze up!! I only needed 8 more kills for a Radley Walter’s

 

Video ?
End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self destruction. Veins that pump with fear,sucking darkest clear leading on your death's destruction. Taste me you will see more as you need dedicated to how im killing you.

moeggsy #4 Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:14 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28749 battles
  • 504
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
30 premium rounds for tier 5 and 6's in a 131?

IBROX 04 #5 Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:28 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 19980 battles
  • 8,790
  • [BNKR]
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014
It was adding tonic to Jack Daniels that did it mate. 

 

 

 

 


moeggsy #6 Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:31 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 28749 battles
  • 504
  • [GRUMP]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
I got a good laugh, Op has a good sense of humor! I think you have an excellent case against Wargaming!

HomicidalApple0 #7 Posted 16 March 2019 - 08:44 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 2919 battles
  • 964
  • Member since:
    12-25-2018

View PostIBROX 04, on 16 March 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

It was adding tonic to Jack Daniels that did it mate. 

Hahaha that’ll do it



gbsman812 #8 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:30 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View Postmoeggsy, on 16 March 2019 - 03:14 PM, said:

30 premium rounds for tier 5 and 6's in a 131?

​   

 

dude, how did I know it was going to  be MM like that? I always load 30 premo for tier 8 MM, that's why I was so damn excited about the match!! and the way I  look at it, why not use premo and dispatch low tier tanks quickly !!


Edited by gbsman812, 16 March 2019 - 09:32 PM.


gbsman812 #9 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:34 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostIBROX 04, on 16 March 2019 - 03:28 PM, said:

It was adding tonic to Jack Daniels that did it mate. 

 

 

NAW mate!, if I drink it with coke, i'll throw up!! and have to go AFK!! :(



gbsman812 #10 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:36 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostHomicidalApple0, on 16 March 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

Hahaha that’ll do it

 

 

HUH? JD is good with Tonic!!  it keeps you mellow for playing WOT



EL3PHANT RID3RS #11 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:43 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 26264 battles
  • 4,079
  • [FLT]
  • Member since:
    11-08-2013
Screw the Radley, it was probably a Pool's you missed out on in a match like that.

gbsman812 #12 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostEL3PHANT RID3RS, on 16 March 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

Screw the Radley, it was probably a Pool's you missed out on in a match like that.

 

You know what my friend?, I really look at this thing and analyzed the whole situation, and I have come to this conclusion, “WG you owe me a Raseiniai Heroes Medal “



Joco3000 #13 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:27 PM

    Major

  • Supertest - Xbox One
  • 26499 battles
  • 27,990
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View Postmoeggsy, on 16 March 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

30 premium rounds for tier 5 and 6's in a 131?

 

I know, right?

That's nowhere near enough.


You can PM with with questions, if you wish. I don't bite.

Compilation thread of my ideas


SGT Rock 1963 #14 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

    Major

  • WoTC Ambassador
  • 12844 battles
  • 4,411
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2013

View Postgbsman812, on 16 March 2019 - 06:06 PM, said:

 

You know what my friend?, I really look at this thing and analyzed the whole situation, and I have come to this conclusion, “WG you owe me a Raseiniai Heroes Medal “

 

Now I'm jelly.

                                                                                                               

SGT_Rock_1963   On mixer, Leave a follow. 

 

 

 


gbsman812 #15 Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:54 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostSGT Rock 1963, on 16 March 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

 

Now I'm jelly

 

L*M*A*O    Rock, what's shaken dude??



TocFanKe4 #16 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 20559 battles
  • 23,769
  • [GIRLS]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2014

View PostJoco3000, on 16 March 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

 

I know, right?

That's nowhere near enough.

 

This. I think I use 3 HE for seasoning ,the rest APCR.  


 

The E25 was built for Shenanigans


JAG THE GEMINI #17 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:13 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 63791 battles
  • 2,333
  • [UNIC-]
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View Postgbsman812, on 16 March 2019 - 10:30 PM, said:

​   

 

dude, how did I know it was going to  be MM like that? I always load 30 premo for tier 8 MM, that's why I was so damn excited about the match!! and the way I  look at it, why not use premo and dispatch low tier tanks quickly !!

Omg..


 

 

My youtube channel:https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber


ThunderChickenX #18 Posted 17 March 2019 - 01:04 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 15800 battles
  • 2,198
  • [TRB]
  • Member since:
    10-01-2014

View PostTocFanKe4, on 16 March 2019 - 07:04 PM, said:

 

This. I think I use 3 HE for seasoning ,the rest APCR.  

Good man. Though I think you could probably get away with less HE and more APCR... just in case :trollface:



"Trying is the first step toward failure." - Homer Simpson

I don't upload much, if ever: www.youtube.com/channel/UCu-MJIN-3uT6m-B3LhHj6

For Those Who Care Spoiler


Tempest fox3 #19 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:05 AM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 20121 battles
  • 17,158
  • [JOCO]
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostJAG THE GEMINI, on 17 March 2019 - 12:13 AM, said:

Omg..

 

It's fine, we all know what the b s in gbsman stands for by now. 


War is a Democracy and the enemy always gets a vote.

3 MoE's: E-25, M41 Walker Bulldog, E-50, Snakebite, E-75, T32 - In order obtained


gbsman812 #20 Posted 17 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

    Major

  • Players
  • 36663 battles
  • 2,458
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014

View PostTempest fox3, on 16 March 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

 

It's fine, we all know what the b s in gbsman stands for by now. 

 

​     L*M*A*O!! what's the B for TEMP?  if you guess right, i'll give you a MS Code you only have one guess!!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users