Discover the Italian Tech Tree

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Kougar72 #1 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:06 PM

Corporal

• Players
  • 7300 battles

Just wonder why this article has not been discussed here so far, or maybe I just overseen it?

https://console.worl...news/buongiorno

This means none of the Tech Tree Tanks until Tier VII has this new autoloader functionality?

Any of them worth to grind, based on this first information, none of them looking very interesting to me.

John Arrowsmith #2 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:16 PM

Major

• Players
  • 71054 battles
Im sure it will be discussed plenty when they get released without the stats people want.

This forum needs the Fake Marine

Snore,   the only person I know of that likes mushy peas in a taco with cinnamon sprinkles. 

FusionStar287 #3 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:24 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18782 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostJohn Arrowsmith, on 16 March 2019 - 04:16 PM, said:

Im sure it will be discussed plenty when they get released without the stats people want.

I'm still waiting for the tier X to be "balanced" with a 60+ second reload.

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Men should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires." ~ James 1: 19-20

"wefWEGFRF" - RaiBOT01, 2017

MASHMAN 90 #4 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:28 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 33134 battles

View PostFusionStar287, on 16 March 2019 - 09:24 PM, said:

I'm still waiting for the tier X to be "balanced" with a 60+ second reload.

Then we have The Machine, totally balanced lol

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

MASHMAN 90 #5 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:32 PM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 33134 battles
I knew about it but i tend not to post news as much (except in my Future Thread) as WG like to post it themselves.

i generally post more News on Twitter these days but "may" post on Forum from time to time on my Future Vehicles Thread

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/205056-future-update-vehicle-changes/ 

Disclaimer Below: If you don't read it and take my guesses as fact then it's not my fault.

KilledByPing #6 Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:53 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 12893 battles
  • [-C-]

View PostKougar72, on 17 March 2019 - 12:06 AM, said:

Just wonder why this article has not been discussed here so far, or maybe I just overseen it?

https://console.worl...news/buongiorno

This means none of the Tech Tree Tanks until Tier VII has this new autoloader functionality?

Any of them worth to grind, based on this first information, none of them looking very interesting to me.

As long as you cancel a loading of the next shell when you fire a shot this line have no place in this game.

This autoloading mechanic is just stupid and have absolutely no reason behind it. Just imagine why in the world would autoloading mechanism start a loading from scratch just because you fired an already loaded shell ? This is just nonsense.

If this will be redone to increasing loading time instead of loading cancelation this would be one of the best autoloading tanks in game. Lets say we have 3 shells with 13,12 and 11 seconds loading time. We have 2 shells loaded and last shell are loading with just 3 seconds left to finish. We fired a shot, loading time of next shell increased by 1 second because it is no longer last shell (with 11 seconds load time) but second shell (with 12 seconds load time).

Hawk 206 #7 Posted 16 March 2019 - 10:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29277 battles
  • [GOAT]

View PostKilledByPing, on 16 March 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

As long as you cancel a loading of the next shell when you fire a shot this line have no place in this game.

This autoloading mechanic is just stupid and have absolutely no reason behind it. Just imagine why in the world would autoloading mechanism start a loading from scratch just because you fired an already loaded shell ? This is just nonsense.

Probably because if you tried slamming a shell home as the cannon is firing you would get smacked from the recoil or lose your hand from the drum rotating, seems realistic to me.

Cpl Derren #8 Posted 16 March 2019 - 11:24 PM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23570 battles
  • [DP]
I don’t remember who exactly makes this post, but I’m waiting for the one individual to post the xp requirements for each tank. I do hope  package do is included, because I’ve been saving up and want to free so as far as I can.

"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." - Ronald Reagan

Sadriel Fett #9 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:36 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24605 battles
  • [JOCO]

View PostCpl Derren, on 16 March 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

I don’t remember who exactly makes this post, but I’m waiting for the one individual to post the xp requirements for each tank. I do hope  package do is included, because I’ve been saving up and want to free so as far as I can.

Aren't they usually the same XP requirements as the PC equivalents?  TanksGG has those posted on their site, if that helps.

You can just hover over each tank and it shows the lines total XP requirements as you go up.

https://tanks.gg/techtree/italy

I doubt the tank stats are going to be the same, though, as they nerfed the previous two lines before they came out.  Hope that helps.

Edited by Sadriel Fett, 17 March 2019 - 12:45 AM.

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

f1mitku #10 Posted 17 March 2019 - 12:59 AM

Major

• Players
  • 40916 battles
With or without discussions and despite the inevitable nerfs - I'll still grind the Italian tanks to Elite status right from T-I. Even if they are steaming PoS. Just like I've done with every other tank. And I'll start immediately when they'll be introduced because I wanna get also Expert: Italy. And the hunting for T-I and T-II will be far easier during the first days. 

Sadriel Fett #11 Posted 17 March 2019 - 02:27 AM

Major

• Supertest - Xbox One
  • 24605 battles
  • [JOCO]

View Postf1mitku, on 16 March 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

I wanna get also Expert: Italy. And the hunting for T-I and T-II will be far easier during the first days. 

^^  This, right here, is great advice.  That's the whole purpose I went back and got a Tier 1 "keeper" tank.  I didn't realize how close I was to a couple of the nation Expert ribbons, but most were in the very low tiers and it took forever to get those knocked out because no one played them anymore, especially the French ones.  Now, whenever a new line is introduced, I make a list and go right down the line until I knock out at least all the Tier 1 through 7 tanks on the first day.  Definitely do not want to go through all that hassle again.  I think the only thing that was harder, was trying to find that Lawgiver Merc tank in the wild.  Finally knocked that out this weekend, after months of trying to even find one in a match.  

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

AnonymousHobo69 #12 Posted 17 March 2019 - 03:16 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35162 battles
  • [K-F-C]
Can't wait for the meta to remain stale and boring since every new tank line is introduced with unnecessary nerfs and can't compete with the usual suspects. 

Sammael85 #13 Posted 17 March 2019 - 04:37 AM

Major

• Players
  • 21458 battles
  • [FAC]

View PostAnonymousHobo69, on 17 March 2019 - 04:16 AM, said:

Can't wait for the meta to remain stale and boring since every new tank line is introduced with unnecessary nerfs and can't compete with the usual suspects. 

It's already stale and boring, as the lack of new Tier X's on matches is trully alarming.

I'm having real troubles to destroy a 60TP, a K-91, an Obj.268-4 and a Obj.277 along with that WZ-113 G FT because how widely are considered as "rubbish".

"Como se te ocurre pensar eso, ¿no ves que todos los "Pros" tiran premium ? Por algo sera, solo unos pocos están capacitados para hacerlo" - By Enjamio

Si eres español/hispano y te sientes aislado por WG, no estás solo: Hay un Batallón Exiliado dispuesto a ayudarte

Frags, autism, shenanigans and utter lag HERE

Cpl Derren #14 Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:55 AM

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 23570 battles
  • [DP]

View PostSadriel Fett, on 17 March 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

Aren't they usually the same XP requirements as the PC equivalents?  TanksGG has those posted on their site, if that helps.

You can just hover over each tank and it shows the lines total XP requirements as you go up.

I doubt the tank stats are going to be the same, though, as they nerfed the previous two lines before they came out.  Hope that helps.

if thats the case Im 200k short on ready free xp :( I also couldve sworn packages were cheaper depending on if you had previous upgrades prior to that package.

"No arsenal or no weapon in the arsenals of the world is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women." - Ronald Reagan

MASHMAN 90 #15 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:04 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 33134 battles

View PostCpl Derren, on 16 March 2019 - 11:24 PM, said:

View PostSadriel Fett, on 17 March 2019 - 12:36 AM, said:

Yes Same Requirements as PC. Even the Packages but add the package numbers together. Example, Tracks: 5,000 Engine: 15,000, Gun: 50,000, Radio: 5,000, Turret: 5,000, On PC you get them individually but on Console it would 80,000 XP as would have to grind the XP all at once. What we don't know is how they will do the Packages but the XP Requirement for New Tanks are the same.

MASHMAN 90 #16 Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:08 AM

Major

• WoTC Ambassador
  • 33134 battles

View PostCpl Derren, on 17 March 2019 - 05:55 AM, said:

if thats the case Im 200k short on ready free xp :( I also couldve sworn packages were cheaper depending on if you had previous upgrades prior to that package.

If the Package is on a New Tank then that number becomes Free for that Nation. Smart people may Skip Packages if the New Package (Stock) is the Upgraded Package of an Old Tank. If not like the ARL 44, i Skipped 90 mm to get to AMX M4 45 faster but all it meant was i had to grind for the same package only +1 Tier Higher because i was "too cheap". I would look at the PC Packages carefully and see which option it is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users